A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Propping my head against my hand I let my other hand fall to the waters, stroking through the warm, salty ocean. Jerry's fingers danced down and then filled Olivia who moaned and writhed, but grasped his cock firmly, teasing him with equal intent.

I didn't know if they moved slowly for my benefit, but it was perfect. Languorous and sensual, they stroked one another worshiping with hands and mouth. I had bidden them to do this for a distraction but soon enough I found my own body growing wet. It was impossible to watch such beauty and remain unaffected.

To my surprise Olivia wrestled lightly with her love and he ended up on hiss back. Once more her talented mouth engulfed his cock expertly, and her eyes held his, filled with love. I was held in rapt fascination, watching his arousal grow as his fingers dug into the wood raft.Soon his oanting breaths grew too fast and he jerked her up, dragging Liv up his body. She laughed triumphantly, but when he thrust up and speared her from below she cried out.

I felt my body lurch liquidly, envious of her for the moment. Not over Jericho, but for the sheer joy of joining. Her ride was a quick one, passion swept them along, and my arousal built in the shadowbox of my soul as I watched them. Finally she cried out an instant before him, and his hands clamped her down, locking her into place for his long orgasm.

I barely resisted the urge to rip off my pale bikini and see to my own fires. I heard a sound like a slight growl and looked up to see my own wolves watching me intently, knowingly. Three different versions of raw hunger greeted me.

As Jerry's hands began to stroke Liv and bring her back to pleasure equal to his, I used magic to zap Diego up to his attic room, and I made my raft disappear and put myself in the bedroom. Let them come to me, I thought with a nervous smile. More magic dried my hair and left me naked, and I turned down the sheets on the huge bed and laid in the center.

I didn't have to wait long. The door opened and in they came, Andre still in hiss pants rolled up at the cuff and nothing else, Julian and Pierre in swim trunks. Feeling impish I waved my hand and magic left them naked, and delightfully they were all happy to see me.

I couldn't speak, and it seemed they didn't want to either. In contrast to the slow scene in the water, I couldn't wait. I was a needy, impatient thing, and I just wanted my lovers to oblige me. I swore to myself after a quick tumble into ecstasy then I could see to their needs.

Andre watched my face and I think he understood.

"Julian, Pierre, as we discussed."

They both knelt on the bed and Julian gave me a dazzling smile as he easily moved me, settling behind me. I laid between his legs, feeling his erection press to my back, nowhere near where I wanted it. Immediately he nuzzled my neck and his hands teasing laid over my ribs, beneath my aching breasts.

Pierre leaned over and helped raise me up slightly, and I felt the long erection slide into the cleft between my buttocks.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Andre used the dimmer switch to lower the lights.

"Shh," was all Pierre said with a wink.

I wanted to pout and whine, I was not in the mood for games, but I knew the score. Despite all the other madness, my lovers still needed my patience and understanding.

Suddenly Andre was there and Pierre drew back to lounge on the pillows, watching us with a smile. Andre claimed my mouth in a kiss and thrust in with no preparation. I screamed in joy as his cock filled me, burning and stretching my aching pussy. The angle was so odd, sandwiched between them, but Andre knelt and drew me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I buried one hand in his loose hair and with the other I tried to bring one of Julian's hands to my breast, but to no avail. Andre growled again and began to thrust. My eyes closed and I was lost. The slow burn that had begun outside was coming to a fever pitch. At this angle with every thrust as he pulled out and I slid back down my clit dragged damply over his skin.

There was no stopping it and I came, screaming wordlessly, lost and helplessly pinned between them, caged and yet so gloriously free. I throbbed against his hard, unyielding cock, an impossible force resisting the fluttering of my body. Again I clawed, cried out, scrambled madly away from the pleasure and towards the source.

Andre ground against me and Julian teased my nipples, nuzzling my ear. I felt Pierre watching and somehow that made it all the more erotic as they gifted me with the simple, direct pleasure I had been craving.

As soon as my body stilled but my heart still raced, Andre withdrew. "Julian?"

Still nuzzling my ear Julian's voice purred into me, making me shiver. "Use your magic to widen and relax yourself here." As he spoke a hand skimmed over my side, cupped a buttock, and then I felt his gentle fingers along my anus.

I gasped, but nodded. I had had anal sex before as a human, I knew everything involved, and so I conjured up some good, thick lubricant in a jar next to us. Pierre moved into Andre's place and kissed me as I worked magic to relax my sphincter, cast little spells to ease the passage and increase the pleasure.

Quickly Pierre worked his way down to lay on his stomach, and his canny tongue began to pleasure me anew. I felt Julian scoop up some of the lube and spread it on his cock. Andre came to stand over Pierre and reached down, lifting me by my shoulders. Once I was in the air Julian spread more of the lube at my anus.

I licked my feeling lips nervous and excited. What would anal sex feel like with my new body, with my magic? God, I was about to find out, and thanks every god ever worshipped that it was Julian who would venture first. His length was great but his thickness was standard, and so even with the natural thickening at orgasm he would stretch me the least.

"I know what to do," I whispered as Andre began to lower me. He smiled at me and winked, startling me.

When I felt the broad head of Julian's cock against my anus I gasped. He murmured soothing words in his ancient French, likely unaware he had slipped into his native tongue as he concentrated fiercely. I suddenly understood that this was a rare treat for them. I would make sure we all enjoyed this.

The air seemed to still as Julian slipped a lubricated finger inside me. The sensation was dark and blooming, like a night rose, softly devastating temptation. I moaned and one of Pierre's thick fingers dove into my pussy and curled forward. My juices gushed and I whimpered. Julian cursed and the finger withdrew.

"Are you ready?" He knew I was, but being a gentleman he asked first.

"Yes, please, yes!"

Then I felt his cock press against me. The same dark sensation expanded into demonic temptation and pleasure. Andre helped work me down as Julian guided his cock inside me. I was burning, sweetly, lightly, aching, and curiously delirious with the thrill of something new.

Andre let go when I was seated and Julian scooted us down until our angle to the bed was much more acute. Pierre backed off and knelt, and when I realized his intent my eyes widened.

"Kinky," was all I could say and it came out breathily.

"Fun," he countered with a grin and settled between my legs.

Carefully Pierre worked his impossibly thick cock into my creaming cunt, and when he was seated I felt more deliciously full than I could remember. They stayed locked for a moment and I thought I could come again, if someone just moved.

Pierre obliged me. Rare or not, they had done this before, and Pierre took on a lovely jaunting rhythm that looked dead sexy in the mirror above the dresser. Staccato thrusts came with a small swivel at the end. Not only did it thrill me, stroking deep in my pussy until I was panting and aching, it raised and lowered me slightly along Julian's cock.

Something was missing, but I couldn't name it. The pleasure was indescribable. Never had I felt anything so consuming. Surrounded by hot, hard muscle, filled completely as any woman could be, my clit and nipples teased with every slide as my g-spot was rubbed and my ass was filled. Just thinking in these terms made my body strain towards orgasm but something held me back. It was mental, but I was too far gone to reason out why.

Then Andre resumed looming over us and I knew instantly. His cock slid easily into my mouth and I tasted my own juices along with his. The heady cocktail eased the way and he began a slow slide. Pierre ducked down and changed the angle of his slide into something that left me gasping around Andre's cock. Julian's fingers teased a nipple while the other hand buried itself in my pussy above Pierre's cock, stroking my clit.

I went off again, thrown into a new level of pleasure. Filled completely and surrounded by hard, grinding, male I was pinned, covered, and conquered. They kept going and eventually I was placed on my side, my head hanging of the bed. They showed me many positions, many ways, and infinite pleasure.

Finally, hours later, when the sun threatened to rise at any moment, they came. By the time it passed I couldn't speak, couldn't walk. I had lost count of my peaks and all my muscles felt so pleasantly sore. Julian carried me to the bath and helped me to clean while the others went in search of food.

"Thank you," I said to Julian once he helped me slip into a robe.

He smoothed my wet hair back and kissed the top of my head tenderly, bundling me close. "Thank you," he whispered.

I pulled back and looked up. "For having mind-blowing sex with you? For letting you do it the way men have been begging women for centuries?" I hoped he understood I was joking.

"For everything," he said cryptically and lead me downstairs.

Diego joined us and there was quite a spread. There was a giant cut of roast beef that Andre was slicing, rolls, fresh spinach, brie, a fruit plate, and a tureen of leftover Grecian chicken soup from diner.

I knelt to ruffle Diego's fur and he licked me nose, making me laugh.

Pierre made a sandwich for me and poured a cup of soup, setting it in place along with a beer. I climbed onto the stool with a small wince and covered with a smile.

"I hope you're feeling better," Liv finally said. She was sitting on the kitchen counter, Jerry standing next to her. They looked like a couple of college kids in the first blush of serious love, and it made me smile.

"I do. One more day of lessons here and I've decided we will return to Chicago tomorrow evening, after dinner."

"But the new house will not be finished for another few weeks," Julian said.

"There's enough room at our current house. I would just ask you three move into my rooms, now our rooms. And I would like to ask Diane to stay with us. Andre?"

He gave it a long, serious think before replying, polishing off a large cut of cold roast beef. "We're both Alphas. Living in such a small space won't be easy, but I think we can manage for a few weeks. Although I would ask your permission to spend my time at the new home."

I nodded.

"I will speak to Valerius about arranging three months with the Council tomorrow, but it will be the hardest day of my crash course. Time travel. Jerry, Liv, would you accompany me to training tomorrow?"

Jerry nodded but Liv's eyes went wide. "Us?"

I nodded to Andre. "Andre you have that meeting we discussed. Julian I'd like you to put your ear to the ground some more. And Pierre, I'd like you to tail Kenneth."

Smiles and mirth gone all my wolves were serious and nodded. Andre gave an extra slow nod in approval.

"Jerry, Liv, I asked for you both because I am going to need protection. Someone has been killing my ancestors and the list of suspects is short. With Valerius I plan to go back in time to Sigrid's death and see what I find. I cannot bring Andre, Pierre, or Julian as they were all there and running into themselves would be bad, to say the least."

"Who are the suspects?" Jerry asked.

"Malachi, for obvious reasons. Kenneth, also for obvious reasons. And Alessandra for reasons I don't yet know."

Jerry's gaze sharpened. "You really think Kenneth of Aisnslie is a murderer? It's not his style."

"But no one benefits quite like Kenneth."

Jerry shook his head. "If I had known you suspected him like this, I would have warmed you. Kenneth is no murderer, no assassin, this you will see. But his mother...I do not know."

"Who is his mother?" Pierre asked sharply.

Jerry looked surprised as if we had all fallen asleep in class. "Why, it's Alessandra."

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers