A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any way, by the time I hit the age of education dad let me join with his human children. We had a good tutor, a Polish scholar. He was a flamboyant man, kept a mistress. Her name was Marie, one smart woman. She liked to paint in an age when women were not allowed to, so they would pretend it was him.

"She taught me. I think she recognized a fellow artist. She was my first love, the hopeless, fruitless childhood crush."

I smiled at that and moaned as his strong hands skimmed over my buttocks and began to work on my thighs. "Mmm, and what was it you loved about her?"

"She was smart. She never let any man talk down to her. She even put my father in his place. She owned herself, and her spirit was larger than life. Though they pretended it was her lover who painted, she still handled the sales. And yet when he came to her, I would peek when I was not supposed to, when he came to her she melted. She was so soft then, the love filling her eyes, and the quiet scholar became a large, grand man, a conquering hero."

"Very poetic."

"I try. I suppose that was when I fell in love with strong women."

"Are you saying I am strong?"

He kissed the back of my knee. '"My love, you are like a Valkyrie with everyone else, but when we are alone like this, you are as soft as butter beneath my hands, and you give yourself so completely. You make me feel like a valiant warrior coming home."

My head felt like it might explode from the blush. No one had ever said anything so sweet to me before.

"I know, Anna. You need not reply, just enjoy. I confessed my love when I was all of thirteen and Marie ruffled my hair, thanked me, and promised me that someday I would make some women very happy, just not her."

"Plural?"

"My scholar Pawel was not her only lover. I think she believed that artists held such grand passions they could never be satisfied by one."

"And can they?" I asked, peering back over my shoulder.

Julian gave my enigmatic smile and motioned for me to turn my head back. "Depends on that one. Now you know that when I turned twenty-five and we were supposed to go the Council for assignment, Diana intervened and let us wander. Oh, we were good Frenchmen. Oh, my brothers were excellent soldiers, swords-for-hire, but not me. I mean, I can fight, but it just doesn't make me nearly as happy as it does them. So I painted. I became quite in-demand. By the time we got to the Council I had done quite well, though I had to paint under two names. Long living has its drawbacks.

"When we went into Alessandra's house I fared better in some ways. While my brothers had to clean stables, shoe horses, scrub floors, she would send me out to paint and earn money. It was really about reputation, she would pass herself off as my chief patron. Alessandra loved mingling with humans, dazzling them, and to her I was a showpiece.

"In fact, there were other bonuses. Regrettably, my brothers would have to whore for her on demand, entertain her guests both human and witch. Oh, she made me do that when I was in residence, but when I was sent out on commissions there were no restrictions on me for a long time."

"Oh?" I asked, again trying to squash the insane jealousy that spurted up.

"Anna, I am French. I love good wine, good food, and women of all shapes, sizes, and colors. I cannot pretend to be anything else."

I started to grit my teeth, reminding myself I'd had my own slut phase, but then his hands reached my feet. No woman alive could resist a good foot massage. Once he began working I melted into a contented pool, purring as much as any human could.

"I didn't go nuts, I was selective, but I enjoyed my freedom. However one day, it came almost to a complete end. Do you know anything of Jörg Jenatsch?"

"The Swiss traitor who was killed at a carnival by a guy in a bear costume?" This was exactly why I liked history: humans did the strangest things.

"I was called to paint his portrait during the Thirty Years war. He had a mistress, and I ended up seducing her, or perhaps she seduced me. I'm not sure how it happened, but she told me he was going to kill Pompeius von Planta. I made the mistake of trying to stop it. Alessandra had to intervene to keep them from killing me, and she put the same magical restrictions on me that were on my brothers.

"For the next two hundred years in between commissions I shoveled stables, ran the plow through fields, and whored for her like my brothers had. My art kept me alive during that time. I began to paint scenes from nature. Some of my work hangs in galleries to this day.

"Then in eighteen of seven Alessandra wanted to retreat from the world. Her latest lover, a man I think she truly loved, w as killed and she sent us away. Her own pack she exiled to a country estate in Tuscany, and I and my brothers went to the Council.

"I was immediately drawn into a meeting with Marcus. Like Valerius he's roman, but he's much older. He asked me to become a spy."

Julian finished with my feet and I wanted to beg him to return, but then his hands skimmed over my entire body as he stood.

"Turn over."

"Oh, goody," I breathed out, earning me a chuckle from him.

"Marcus had heard about the entire affair in Switzerland. He too sent me out on commissions to paint, only this time I was strategically sent to certain locales and asked to spy by eavesdropping, seduction, blackmail, whatever it took.

"The council was concerned over witch affairs and often human. We tend to affect one another. After about fifty years my reputation grew once more I even had some sorcerer commissions. I had fun, and I did some good. I would often find the nests of dragons attacking humans, and Andre took the information and would kill them. Or on the human side I learned of important troop movements, things the affected Pierre. I was most concerned with my brothers."

I tried to pay close attention but he was working up my legs and getting so close to my pussy I wanted to scream in need. I snuck a look, opening one eye, and Julian smiled knowingly as he began to massage my inner thighs. The action was innocent, but his hands were so warm I was getting wetter than I'd thought possible.

"I was a good spy. It's very cerebral work, nothing like James Bond. But of course, it's fun to pretend you're James Bond. Anyway, the day Alessandra came back to herself and came to claim us was a dark one. She ended my work, and I went into full-time slavery. Scrubbing toilets, pasting wallpaper, doing dishes. At least she let me cook, and I discovered I was good at it."

"Indeed you are." I groaned as his hands moved to my outer thighs, skirting away from where I ached to feel him most.

"Assembling a meal is like creating a painting. Spices go together in certain ways just the way hues do. I love bringing something to life, and seeing people enjoy them."

Suddenly I remembered that third morning together, thinking of the other creative ways to enjoy food, and my body shivered.

"Poor baby, I'm supposed to be relaxing you but I only made you more tense."

"Damn skippy," I grumbled, and he laughed.

Julian shifted, gently pushing my legs apart. His hands moved up to massage my mons, skimming towards my belly, and then he bent his head. At the first delicate lick of his tongue along the seam of my lips I cried out. As if it were some sort of signal he began to devour me, but Julian was so slow, so gentle, and yet so completely thorough. Devour wasn't the right word, but it was as close as my mind could come.

His massaging hands slid over my hips, moving down to cup my ass and lift me higher. All the while he suckled, flicking at my clit, sucking with deep, pulling pressure. My entire body tensed with it and I fisted my hands in the white sheet covering the table. Just when I thought I would come, having built quickly, he gentled, teasing.

"Please, Julian, please!"

He murmured something, perhaps a reply, but it was muffled as he renewed his force. His thumbs slid across my skin to open my folds wider, and the long length of Julian's tongue covered me. I flexed my hips, rocked my body up and down, trying to force him to focus once more on my clit.

At long last Julian did, moaning, and the feel of his clever tongue and slow vibration pushed me over the edge. I came gasping and shrieking, lost completely to the moment. My eyes squeezed shut so tight that I saw colorbursts as I flowed between his hands and mouth, my muscles jerking and fluttering as Julian pushed me on and on in orgasm.

In perfect timing, Julian's ministrations slowed as I came down slowly and grew more sensitive. I finally collapsed within myself with a sigh, and Julian let hy hips drop to the table.

"Now," was all I could say.

He'd been naked from the start and so many times that long erection had teased me. He knelt between my legs and I thrilled to know he would soon slide it inside me, our hips would meet, and I would find true satisfaction.

"Not yet, my love, I haven't finished your massage."

"What!?" I nearly screamed.

He chuckled and laid between my legs, his erections sliding teasingly along the seam of my pussy. He rested on his elbows and his hands began to lightly massage the sides of my neck.

"Do you remember the night at the nightclub?" he whispered into my ear, leaning down.

I opened my eyes and met his green gaze. "Oh, yes."

He began to slowly pump his hips. "Do you remember how desperate we were for one another?"

"I would have sold my soul to have you inside me."

"And do you remember," he paused to nip at my earlobe and his hands moved down to my breasts, "that twice my cock almost slipped inside you? Never have I ever gotten so close with forbidden fruit, and never have I wanted so much to break the rules, damn the consequences."

I closed my eyes again, awash in sensation. "But now there is nothing between us. We don't have to wait."

"Mmm, Anna, but sometimes waiting only makes it sweeter."

"Damn tease," I ground out.

He laughed, but it won my what I wanted. His hips drew back and this time when he thrust forward, he dipped slightly, and slid inside me. It was a long journey, but finally he was deep. Julian tried to pull back but I grabbed his arm and cupped his head, drawing him back down into a hot, sliding kiss.

His body moved slowly, but his lips were fast. I felt ravaged tenderly, conquered gently, and yet at the same time as I rose to meet each thrust, tasted him as thoroughly as he tasted me, I felt both victor and claimed.

His lean hardness was so warm against me, and the massage oil covering my skin made him slide loosely. Still his hard cock speared me, and my cunt, still fluttering from my last orgasm, was tightening in anticipation of the next.

Bracing himself on one hand, the other returned to my breast. Eased by the oil his thumb dragged sweetly over my hard nipple, sending icy shivers through me with every pass. His thrusts sped up but only slightly, and yet it was enough. I came again, and it was perfect. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung to him as ultimate pleasure claimed me.

If I expected from his reminiscing, another fast and furious ride to pleasure, I was disappointed. Once more I thought I would need to explain to my lovers that, witch or not, I simply couldn't handle their stamina.

He brought me again twice, and then we shifted positions. He laid on his side on the huge table, I on my beck, our legs entwined, and his hand rested on my clit, rocking with his thrusts. Then I laid on my stomach, Julian across my back. I soon lost count of positions as well as peaks.

Finally he came as we laid like spoons, and the sounds of pleasure he made were sweet music to my ears, even as he brought forth the last drops of pleasure my body could give. He held me tightly, and it felt so damn good that we remained locked together long after our orgasms had receded.

"Are you hungry?" I asked at long last.

"Starved, as always. Madame, you nourish the soul and sate my loins, but damn it all, you make me hungry."

I laughed and turned to kiss him softly. "What will you have?"

He nuzzled my ear and managed to make a simple food order sound like liquid sex on his tongue. I conjured up the rack of lamb, apple salad, and bacon and cheese cornbread muffins he'd asked for, all from the lunch menu at the fanciest restaurant at the hotel, which he'd apparently really taken to.

I set it up on a small table near the heater for the rocks. We disentangled and I used more magic to clean us up. As we redressed I asked him what wine he wanted and summoned it, and a beer for myself.

Julian politely pulled out my chair for me and I sat down, comfortable in the oversize terry cloth robe, even though the room was warm. Julian wore board shorts and his short-sleeve button-up was hanging open, letting me view his wonderfully sculpted chest.

"Nice to be looked at like dessert."

I blushed and reached for one of the muffins. "I feel good. Melted. Boneless. A wondrous massage and mind-blowing sex. And yet, somehow, I look at you with your hair loose and mussed and I'm horny again."

He grinned and ripped off a hunk of lamb, somehow making the brutal action look almost elegant. "So you have our stories now, you know pretty much all there is to know about me, and my brothers."

Uh-oh, I thought I knew where he was heading. "Indeed, and quite interesting. Perhaps after I finish my three months with the council we can travel. I'd love to see some of your work in museums."

He smiled and nodded, allowing my deflection to succeed, and we ate in silence for a few moments. He put away five times what I did, and it was fun watching him. His hair was a lovely bright shade of golden-white, and with it loose it made him seem a little older than normal, more passion than beauty.

"Anna, have you given any thought to how your household will run?"

"What do you mean?" I sat back with my beer and pushed my plate away, aware dinner wasn't too far off.

He looked down at his plate, shoving some apple salad around with his fork. He was hiding behind his hair, suddenly a shy little boy in his jungle-cat eyes where just moments before a sensual man had dwelled. "What exactly would you have me do? And my brothers?"

I sighed. "Didn't I already tell you, you don't work anymore?"

He glanced up sharply and I leaned over, stilling his hand with mine.

"Julian, do whatever you want. Want to paint all day? Go ahead. Want to go out and take commissions to paint? Feel free. Want to cook? Want to swim in the pool? Want to have as much sex as humanly possible? Do what you want." I pulled my hand back and smiled.

"I will hire wolves to work for us, pay them more than fair wages, and grant them freedom. If they want to quit, they're free to go. We'll promote from within. People will share jobs so nobody has to do too much of the ucky stuff. I'll obey all human labor laws. Any wolf can apply, and if they want to leave and go into the human world I will do what I can to aid them."

His head slowly rose, bangs brushing aside. It was like watching a wild beast emerge from tall grasses, morphing into an apex predator, still tempered with childlike hope. "You mean that."

It wasn't a question per se, but I still nodded. "I'm beginning to understand I can't make a sweeping proclamation to free all the wolves, but work slowly towards it. And I know my hands are pretty much going to be tied working with the Council through the winter. But still, I can lead by example."

He nodded. "Well, the Council is in Rome, happens when you have two moldy Romans on staff. You'll be expected to live in residence, which means you can't allow your wolves to have status the others do not."

"Val seems loosey-goosey."

"Shin-zan prefers no wolves at all, he's pretty solitary, and Marcus is old fashioned."

"Nobody told him Rome was sacked a few dozen times and died long ago?"

"I doubt he got the memo."

"So we'll just demand a mother-in-law apartment or something."

Julian smiled and tossed his bangs back fully, the moment of insecurity gone. "It doesn't work like that."

"How so?"

"The Council staffs over one hundred witches and at least five times as many wolves. It's the size of a small, private university. However, can't draw attention to six hundred supermodels, so magic comes into play."

"I figured something like that."

"Did Valerius get to dimensional shifts?"

"No, but I read about them in the books he gave me." There were other dimensions, but nothing like ours. Witches apparently used them like folded space, kind of like Ultraviolet only not sucking so much.

"So on the outside it looks like a normal converted Italian villa with a modern shop below, and two flats above. But inside it's kind of like the Pentagon."

"You've been inside the Pentagon?"

"No, but Pierre was, and he's great at physical descriptions."

I smiled as he polished off the food and at back. "How much time do we have before we have to gussy up for dinner?"

I checked my phone. "Almost an hour since the rest of the gang is meeting us here in the main building."

"And the entire spa is ours until dinner?"

"The perks of being sovereign, I guess."

"Then lets go work up an appetite in the pool." He rose and grabbed my hand, jerking to my feet and jogging my along. We left the huge massage room and walked through the sauna, blessedly turned off, and arrived at the pool.

It wasn't large, designed more to be a cool version of a giant hot tub where wolves could lunge with mud masks on, sipping champagne. Still, it was decently sized though it only reached six feet of depth. Fine for Julian with his great height, but a little over my head.

I threw off my robe and walked down the stairs into the warm water and turned back to Julian, who watched me with dark heat in his eyes. "I want to play."

"Ohh, sounds like fun."

"No magic. I want your word, Anna. No magic."

Curious what he was up to, I thought this was a shallow echo of the same need Andre had. "I swear, no magic between us now, none at all unless we face danger." I felt the shimmer of magic in the air at the vow.

Julian smiled and slowly shook his head. "I'm supposed to protect you, my love, not the other way around."

I just raised an eyebrow and folded my arms beneath my breasts. Julian's eyes dropped to them and he groaned, shutting off the light.

"Hey! What the-" My protest was cut off by the sound of a splash.

I was now alone in true dark, unable to see anything, as a horny werewolf swam around me. I wasn't exactly sure what the game was, but I had a good idea. Little Red and the Big Bad...in water.

He swam close and a hand brushed my thigh. I squeaked and jumped and reached for him, but Julian swam away. Damn it, my heart was pounding and I couldn't deny I was aroused, but I didn't like feeling like prey.

Then he surged through the water, wrapped a hand around my waist, and dragged me to the "deep end." It was deep enough I had to tread, and I began to as he swam away. I felt around but I wasn't close to the edge, and suddenly I heard his laughter.

"Julian!"

"Gotcha," he whispered. Another splash, he was swimming below the water, soundless.

I barely felt his movements and he was there, standing. Julian scooped me into his arms and claimed my lips as two long fingers slid inside my creaming cunt. I clutched to him, moaning into his kiss as he filled my mouth. Those fingers curled and pressed, and despite the water my juices flowed. Orgasm shimmered at the edge of my consciousness.

Julian plundered me for a long moment, and then he let go and let my float. As he swam away I sputtered, disappointed.

"Damn it!"

Unrepentant slut I had become, despite the grand pleasure I had experienced such a short time ago, my body was hot, aching, burning for more, and Julian was teasing me.