A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

I had vowed not to use my magic so I treaded water and felt for the bottom. My toes barely touched it, but the water line went above my nose, damn it. Still, I tried to be as quiet as possible and hear him, but if I was quiet, he was silent.

Once more I felt the push of water as he swam and I was grabbed. This time I was leveraged from the water and yelped in surprise. Julian lifted me and set me on the edge of the pool, and a hand pushed me back.

I struggled but it was useless, and then I felt his mouth on my pussy and I stopped struggling.

He was not gentle, Julian was ferocious. He drove me hard through arousal into ecstasy, and I came quickly, crying out his name, gripping the concrete ledge as my hips bucked. Julian moaned, vibrating against me, rubbing his lips as he suckled my clit and I came hard, pulsing faster, creaming as I wailed.

Before it passed he jerked me into the water, and I thrilled to know he was hard, and soon he would ill me. I wanted the madness, the fast tumble. I didn't want the gentle machinations, I wanted passion and truth.

"Anna!"

At the sound of my name and pounding footsteps we groaned.

"Sorry about this," I said, and used magic to clothe us in bathing suits and turn up the light. Multiple footsteps echoed and soon, emerging from the mud bath area, was a worried Valerius followed by my pack.

"What? What is it, Val?"

"Please, get dressed and follow me. We need to leave the island right away."

Julian lifted me out of the pool and then gripped the edge and leveraged himself out. I stood and used magic to dry us and clothes us. "Where are we going? What's going on?"

"I'll explain on the way. We must go to the summoning room."

"Why can't we travel from here?" I asked as we followed them through the maze of spa rooms.

At the entrance his pack stood guard.

Valerius shook his head. "Because ten people traveling will reveal the island to the sorcerers, and we can't do that, even with the truce."

"Truce?" Andre asked sharply as we climbed the stairs to the lobby.

"There is a temporary truce. The problem with the wards is affecting the sorcerers as well."

"I know. After you left Malachi came and gave me some proof."

Val stopped and stared as the lobby traffic flowed around us. "He was here?"

"I don't think your island is so secret. Going to tell me Marcus' department of spies don't know the sorcerer resorts?"

Val swore creatively in Latin and then turned and began to stalk off to the right of the front desk. 'Never mind that now. There is a meeting, the Council and Malachai and his advisors have met on neutral ground. We need you there with us."

"What is going on?"

"Not here," Val said.

We entered a room that looked like a waiting room for one of the dumb "rides" at Epcot Center. There was a queue divider ribbon and poles down the center of the room, and the carpet tiles on one side were red, the other green. The walls were standard industrial grey.

Val lead us to the red and once everyone was assembled I felt his magic rise, and suddenly Diego and an honest-to-goodness wolf were there, shocked. Another rise of magic, two canine yelps, and suddenly we were standing in the lobby of a grand hotel, but it was empty. Out the large windows there were snowy mountains.

I looked at our summer clothes and changed my pack to suits, making sure Olivia's and mine had pants as well and comfortable shoes. Fuck high heels, I was getting this sensation of creeping fear up my spine.

"Valerius," I grabbed him as he started to walk away. "Before you, pardon the expression all, throw me to the wolves, what the hell is going on?"

He turned to me and forced his wolf to sit as Diego did. Still, the familiars regarded one another cautiously. At least my werewolves and his seemed friendly, more curious than anything.

"Anna, I panicked when I realized something was wrong with the wards. I reached out to the future, but that was blocked. Aside from you, I and the other Council members are the most powerful witches alive. No one can block us, but yet I was blocked, and so were Marcus and Shin-zan."

"This is affecting the sorcerers too. Could it be Malachai? Is this some kind of trap?"

"No," a new voice said, and we turned to see Malachai strolling towards us, looking like the devil in Armani. Behind him trailed his dragon ladies, both in suits as well. "It's not me, at least not now."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I had to elbow my wolves aside who were guarding me so well they had started to block me.

"He's right," Val said, doing the same with hiss wolves. Malachai's dragon ladies stayed behind him, smirking at us all. "As far as we can tell someone from the future has gone back in time and is behind these murders. Someone powerful enough to break the wards and control them."

I looked to Malachai, narrowing my eyes.

He smiled, and it was the carefully measured smile of a trial lawyer amid a sensational case. "Relax, Queenie, you couldn't do it nor could I."

"Then who?" I asked, thinking of Kenneth.

"Not him," Malachi tsked. "All the evidence suggests that somehow, in the future, you and I team up and conspire to go through time and kill our predecessors and a few high-ranking sorcerers."

"I would never commit cold-blooded murder." I had to put my hand on Pierre's arms as he started growling.

Malachai smirked, but above the façade I saw his eyes looked tired and weary. "Either team up to do it or..."

"Or what?" Io asked before Val shushed her.

"Or we have a child who does it."

I came the closest to fainting as I'd ever come in my life, it was simply too much. Swaying, Andre caught me, and as I looked up at him I said aloud "fuck it," and let myself pass out.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers