All Comments on 'A Dare Gone Right'

by sammicon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmm yes

I was putting myself in that guys place in my mind haveing all that cock and cum so yummy. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adult Shop

I have done similar to this,i had been to the adult shop before,i had spoken to the older guy behind the counter,not dressed,he is 50ish,great sense of humour,i kind of wanted to dress,i thought at least here i wouldnt get abused.I went dressed on a rainy night,short black dress,black wig,sheer pantyhose,no panties,high heels.No one was there,15 minutes before close, i walked in,said hello.went to the dvd section,and reached up to get the dvds on the highest shelf,fumbled them,some fell,i said oh and then bent over,knowing my pantyhosed bottom was on display,stayed like that for awhile,then he came over,helped me pick them up,the front of his pants bulging.i bent over,moving back against him,after picking up the dvds he said i will lock the door.I walked into the back section,sat on one of the beds in the rooms,he walked past,in here,he came in,taking off his pants,his cock springing out,i reached and took it in my mouth,sucking my first cock,then i stood up,turned around,took my pantyhose down and turned around,presenting my virgin arse.I had used a dildo before,but never had a man,i felt him put some lube on me and then felt his cock at my hole.He pushed forward,his cock entering me slowly until he was in .It felt uncomfortable but it went in and he began to fuck,my cock going hard as he moved in and out of me,i was so horny,i pushed back,he went faster,i felt him swell,my cumm shot out onto the bed,my hole clenching around him until i felt a warmth inside me.He eased out.I have been back to the same rooms,my hole stretched by many cocks.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
That was nice!

I sure would like to duplicate that here where I am, but alas I am such a chicken. I have seen these t-girls at the "Be All" conventions and they are so pretty but I never could work up the courage to ask one for a sexual favor. I love to dress up pretty around the house, and I so would love to suck cock again, its been so long since I have been able to do that. Thanks for the story, hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice man!

Yeah, would love to be taken by two guys behind a store counter. They could me flip me round and do me however they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT

made me so horny i had to strip naked and stroke my hard cock. I came all over myself, wish 2 guys would fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More stories please

This story was so hot -- I came in my hand and ate it all up !!! Please tell more stories. I can't wait !!!

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I recently visited an adult store in drag for the first time. The clerk was hitting on me but I was too scared to respond. Wish I had now, then I could of had some hot cock too. Next time I go I am getting fucked for sure!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heels

You can put makeup , dress, lipstick and low cut blouse on a male, nothing happens! Add heels , "he's a hot bitch "!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love them dares

Very sexy story, please write more on this subject

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous