All Comments on 'A Daring Reporter Ch. 03'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Superb!

zerojoeyzerojoeyover 10 years ago

We need more! Congratulations!

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 10 years ago
Very we'll ...

... written. It was easy to imagine yourself being in Lisa's, the reporter, position. I look forward to future chapters in this series. You should be able to come up with numerous occupations for future chapters.

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 10 years ago

That should have been "Very well, not we'll." Thank you autocorrect for dumbing down my comment.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
I like Lisa's series -

Like others have said, this is a fantastic story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this saga.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stories, all red stars!

This is your 4th story, and every one earned a red star! I hope you add to this series. I also look forward to a sequel of the community theater story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like where this is going!

I am loving this series. Just gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Highly entertaining.

Better than Fox News..... ;|

The only question in my mind: "Whatever next?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good 3rd chapter!

hope some of the art work ends up on display in the studio. Also consider the station producing an uncensored version for cable television or for sale as a digital download.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carnival

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters!

Maybe she'll do a piece on the carnival?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs8zl5_bastidores-do-carnaval-eliane-lima-peladonadobbb-bydino_redband

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 10 years ago
MORE!

PLEASE post the next chapter soon.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
LISA MARVELL: STAR REPORTER

Meet Lisa Marvell. Out to be the most admired reporter in her viewing area, every night she has to outstrip her previous broadcast. Unstated in her showmanship is the assumption that there is no news in the truth nor truth in the news.

This time she has decided to model nude for an art class. Undressing modestly behind the screen, Lisa explains as she removes her clothes displaying cast off attire item - by - item that a model arrives "a half hour before the class, [to disrobe] ... to allow time for the skin to recover from any marks left by clothes ... [Privately] remov[ing] ... street clothing ... [behind] the dressing screen ... preserv[es] modesty ..Once ... undressed ... the model will then put on her robe and wait for session to begin."

Posing naked in front of a class, Lisa felt a surge of excitement in the awareness of drawing the attention of every person present. Although a broadcaster like an actress must be a natural exhibitionism, this experience is of a different quality than her usual outrageous behavior in front of a TV audience, Lisa has found some difficulty remaining detached from the experience, When the session wraps up, Lisa expresses appreciation for the difficulty of modelling, "Whew, that was very different from what I expected. I can tell you, it's not easy work."

The story is well - told, revealing certain truths about the news media today, pure entertainment, and the quality of exhibitionism and detachment that is required of an actress, An actress becomes a separate person from herself. Will Lisa outdo herself again? We'll have to wait and see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous