A Daring Reporter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Lisa," George asked from off-camera, "do you think you'd consider posing again?"

"Well, we'll have to wait and see, won't we? But not if you're in the class," she teased, and stuck her tongue out at the camera.

********

By Wednesday night the rough edit of the piece had been completed and they had started to run the ten-second teaser on the early broadcast. "This week's Friday Night Special report begins a new series on women who 'dare to bare it all.' And who better to report on these interesting gals then our own Lisa Marvell, someone who knows what it's like to bare a bit of herself in public." And a longer version of the promo was created for running during the late night broadcast both Wednesday and Thursday and included Beth's statement to Lisa that "you should try it," followed by Lisa's elusive response, "Seems like someone has just offered me a challenge. Let's see if I decide to accept it."

After giving his approval to the segment, Bill had made sure that no one other than Lisa and the editor saw the final version of the report. And Clayton and George were reminded that their jobs were at risk if they revealed anything about the footage they had shot. So, literally the entire station was left guessing about what had gone on during the class. Bill also had moved the weather and sportscast to earlier slots in the half hour, allowing the final five minutes for Lisa's exclusive report.

Lisa had opted to wear a distinctively unprofessional outfit for the 11:00 report -- a dark green dress that contrasted stunningly with her blonde hair. The dress had the added attraction of slits up both sides, allowing for a generous display of thigh throughout the broadcast. The tension in the studio was palpable, and Lisa felt her mouth growing dry and had to take frequent gulps of water whenever she was off camera.

Returning from the final commercial break, Lisa appeared alone on the set and began her introduction. "As you know, we're introducing a series of reports on "women who dare to bare." These are people who as part of their everyday activities are naked. Now I have a sense of what it's like to shed some of your inhibitions in the course of my work, so I was eager to get to know these women who display courage -- and a lot more -- as they go about their business. Here's my report on Beth Adler, a regular model at the Lancaster School of Art."

The studio lights dimmed as Lisa, along with everyone else on the set, stared intently at the monitor as the prerecorded report began. The initial scenes showed the students setting up for class, a few comments from Michael about the importance of sketching from real life, and Lisa's initial interview with Beth. Beth's suggestion that Lisa should "try it too" was intercut with a slightly shocked look on Lisa's face that was edited into interview, followed by Lisa's noncommittal response. They cut to shot of Beth entering the classroom as the reporter continued with her narration: "This was something I had never considered when planning this interview. But my job as a reporter is to keep an open mind and try to understand what the people I'm talking to are thinking and feeling. Well, this would be one way to better understand Beth. What is it like to stand naked in front of a group of aspiring artists? Let's see."

The report then continued with shots of Beth posing, shot at angles that allowed the viewers to see glimpses of her flesh without ever revealing anything not fit for broadcast TV. An occasional shot of the entire classroom showed a somewhat small and blurred image of the model in the distance, suggesting that she was in fact completely naked. But the scenes had been edited to make sure that the audience didn't see Lisa in her robe, thereby heightening the sense of uncertainty about what she would do next.

The report then cut back to Lisa in the hallway as she headed toward the dressing room. "It became obvious to me," her voice over narration continued, "that these are serious students intent on improving their artistic abilities. As such, Beth is a creative partner. I began to understand how a person could be comfortable in such a setting, and I asked Michael Lancaster, the instructor as well as director of the school, what I would need to do if I decided to give it a try."

The footage of Lisa undressing behind the screen was then inserted, culminating with her putting on a robe and entering the classroom. The audience was then treated to shots of her looking over the students' work as her robe provided ample views of her legs, working to heighten the teasing nature of the report -- more of Lisa was being revealed, but how far would she go? Her narration provided the answer.

"By this point, Beth's nudity seemed completely natural. So, almost without thinking, I told Michael that I was ready to give Beth a break and take her place for the second half of the class." That was followed by a discreet shot of Lisa from the shoulders up as she removed the robe and walked to the stage. Then came an extended sequence of the instructor helping to adjust Lisa's pose on the stage, shot with him blocking most of the view of the now very naked TV reporter. But on two occasions as Michael moved about, the camera caught a fleeting view of Lisa from the side, her arms raised to block the view of her breasts but otherwise in clear profile. Although lasting barely a second, each view provided the audience with spectacular proof that she was indeed totally nude.

"Oh my god," Lisa could hear Natalie whisper next to her in the studio. "You really did go through with it."

The narration continued with a description of Lisa's feelings about modeling, the thrill of pushing her own limits, and the satisfaction of better understanding Beth's perspective on her work. The camera focused on a student starting to sketch a general outline of Lisa's body, arms, and legs, and then adding lines to suggest her breasts and the shadow between her legs. More shots were shown of the artists working intently, with occasionally close-ups of Lisa's face as she remained immobile at the front of the class.

"Time was just about out," Lisa continued in her narration, "and I felt I had come to better understand Beth's job and the satisfaction she takes in being a part of the creative process." At this point, the camera cut to a brief shot from behind Lisa, but in this case the audience was shown a full length view of the model in clear focus. The curve of her ass was accentuated by the pose she had assumed, and the camera lingered just long enough to allow viewers to drink in the sight of her firm butt cheeks and delicious crack.

Several of the crew looked completely shocked, knowing that Lisa had had total control of the editing process and was deliberately allowing this view to be presented to the late night audience. "Do you think you'd consider doing this again?" the voice asked as the report concluded. "Well," came Lisa's response, "we'll just have to wait and see." With that, the camera zoomed in on a completed sketch from one of the better students, a realistic charcoal depiction of Lisa in all her glory. The artist had captured just the hint of a smile, her hair hanging down to the tops of her perfectly symmetrical breasts, the half-dollar size areolas clearly depicted with prominent nipples, and a firmly toned tummy leading to the darkly shaded area where her legs crossed. The viewing audience now had a pretty good sense of everything that the art class had seen.

With that, the camera cut back to Lisa live, who was now standing next to Tim and Natalie. They had agreed to have a little friendly banter, but Tim seemed to be lost in amazement at what he had just seen. "And that's my report," Lisa ad-libbed, before Natalie came to the rescue.

"Congratulations, Lisa. I'm sure that's something our audience will remember for a long time."

By now, Tim had recovered enough to say something. "I know we'll all be looking forward to next week's report as well, Lisa. Thank you for a fantastic show," a remark that caused both Lisa and Natalie to giggle.

"That's it for goodnight. Have a good weekend everyone," Lisa added, and the broadcast concluded.

(To be continued)

12