All Comments on 'A Dark and Rainy Night'

by cambridge43

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
blaster666blaster666about 11 years ago
good storyline

I liked this but it could have lasted a little bit longer.

lcluckylcluckyabout 11 years ago
Needs a lot of work

I had to stop reading half way through when it didn't make any sense. You need to learn to type or get a good proofreader and editor.

poolstick66poolstick66about 11 years ago

Great start to your writing

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 11 years ago
WTF?

This thing is a total mess and I'm not mentioning what leaked onto the fireman's hand. The content is basically rape or reluctance, but mostly rape because mom wanted it stopped. She couldn't get away, so rape it is. You really should get a therapist and then learn how to write after you are released from the mental hospital.

RS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A wee bit short, but perhaps there will be another chapter

Nicely done and a good storyline.

Now that he has fucked his mother's asshole, I hope he gets to fuck her pussy with her wanting to fuck him as much as he wants to fuck her.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

You are sick

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Fuck 'em all.

Ignore the whiny assed fuckers. Keep writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Yep nothing wrong with this at all.

Please expand on this one

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Funny Story****

Sometimes shit happens. Good read thanks for sharing.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
slippery when wet :)~

I 4'ed this. It's a little short, but unique and a little bizarre. I can honestly say I've never read one like this.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

GREAT START TO THIS STORY KEEP IT GOING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gret

second one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Colin takes care of his mom.

Since neither of us were hurt, after a few hours at the hospital, my mom and I were released. Since my car was wrecked, we decided to take a cab back to her house, and I'd worry about a vehicle tomorrow. What a night it has been Colin thought, as his mom made them both white wine spritzers. After their third one, they were both feeling pretty good. "You know Colin, I hope you realize II never did get off in the car," his mom said. I prefer to have a cock in my pussy, not ass, and I thought I was going to get a good fucking tonight. Well mom, since this is a night of firsts for us anyway, why don't I help you with your problem? We're lucky to be alive, what could it hurt? Thinking of Colin's cock in the car suddenly had her juices flowing, it had felt huge in her ass, it was bound to feel great deep inside her love tunnel. "You're right," she said, as she took my hand and led me back to her dimly lit bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Well put together, what more can i say but amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

Well what can I say... wreck= sex ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need alil more

u could make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is it with all these damn shot stories. I gave it a 5 but there should be more to this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous