All Comments on 'A Dark and Stormy Night'

by JayDiver

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
burningloveburningloveover 6 years ago
Couldn't Stop Reading this Story

Very few stories I read hold my interest to keep reading through to the end. This story did do that - best story I've read in three months.

Only can give you 5 stars - sorry!

Burninglove

frazodfrazodover 6 years ago
Agree

Fantastic story. Amongst the many stories I don't wade through, I find this gem.

I am very impressed with the writing and plot. Thank you for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gr8

Wonderful story on the merits of the writing. The facts of the investigation, however, leave quite a bit to be desired. The NSA DOES NOT participate in domestic criminal investigations PERIOD. They have another function entirely with almost no overlap. n

NSA signals intercepts are similarly not available as evidence in such cases.

Other than that rather glaring issue, though, very nice story.

extemporeextemporeover 5 years ago
A Fantastic Story!

I've often thought that by finding the best stories in the Non Erotic category I would also find some of the VERY best writers. This story is proof of that.

It may have had a technical error or two (the NSA surveillance) but it was a very well written and spectacularly entertaining read.

Often you read reviews of movies where the film "pulls you along at breakneck speed". That was true in this case. I don't know how to find out how many readings this story has received, but the fact that it has only three comments is evidence that it has been almost criminally neglected.

This is the first of your stories that I've read, but it certainly will not be the last !

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
A new author for me. Wow!

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Action packed, fast moving, good tight writing - all the ingredients of a great story. I concur, some of the best writing on this site is non-erotic. Remarkable how one site can have such a diverse group of good writers. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three years on,,,

I do not remember the date I first read this story,,, but this is certainly the second time I have read the entirety. It is extremely well written, cogent in story line and characters. A true pleasure to read. Like many fine things sipping a whisky, a great ski hill, a valued friend,,, well worth the read twice or more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow. Just Wow!

Outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can we get an extrapolation?

5 stars.

This may be the best non-erotic piece I've read on the site. Can we get a story that starts at the inquest and ends a few years after the wedding? Please?

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Amazing. Really good.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
JayDiver?

Are you sure your name isn't Dick Wolf? Truly remarkable story

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Great story! Such a good read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!

5 star

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

fascinating story. very well told. reminds me of someone else's story, "Lazy Lemon Sun" I think is the right title. Another "clan" or "parents" f**king around with their children's lives for their own power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow - excellent story! Couldn’t stop reading it. One if the best authors on Literotica! Great character development. - a lot of work went into this story. Will read more of jaydiver’s stories plus will check more if the non erotic category- there’s some great stories there!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Makes you to move to the deep south doesn't it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

One of the most exciting stories on this site!

5

Ranger001Ranger0017 months ago

I remember reading this some years ago but did not comment at the time, except to rate it 5⭐️. I faved it then, and today I finished second reading.

Now, 4-5 years later, having become very familiar with Literotica, I can say I fully agree with the majority of those commenting in a positive vein. Even the "Anon s" have some positive advice.

Sorry I can't rate it twice. It's still a 5 in my "book." Also, if Literotica ever gets a "Hall of Fame," I'd vote this one in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayDiver@JayDiver
Since this is labeled a biography page I thought I'd updated and include an incognito biography that might explain some of my writing style, and stumbling grammar. Plus I'm struggling with writers block and boredom. I was born in the fall of the year at the exact midpoint of t...

SIMILAR Stories