All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 10'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
No no no,

Sure he had to stop cause he didn't feed. I hope it works out next time. I so want to see the two of them happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Started off pissed this wasnt on time and not there when said to be it- ended wanting more

I just love this story, no matter how frustrated I get with it. It's an amazing story line, and seeing action between Ragon and Bell, was super hot. It was really good. Thanks for keeping deadline. Can't wait for the next parts.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thank you for another great chapter, can't wait to get to the Halloween party with the elders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome

Getting better with each one. Can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bell you tease.... :)

I look forward to every chapter of this series, which are too damn far apart! I want more, more, and um.. yeah.. MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused

I am a bit confused at Bell's concern for Ryder. I thought she was aware these particular vampires don't kill their food arbitrarily. Didn't she watch Clyde with his meal at club Bedroom? Did I miss something? Bell knows that Ragon doesn't kill to eat. The recent deaths attributed to him are from saving her, not feeding. She obviously feels comfortable being with the vampires in Ragon's coven, so why the sudden anger at Ragon and concern for Ryder? Also, as much as I like this story, I find Bell's inability to ask Ragon anything, unless she's imbibed, makes her seem immature and childish.

Keep going, this is a great story.

BellstoiresBellstoiresover 11 years agoAuthor
Confused- answer

Hi there

Thanks for all the comments! Bell is upset because she doesn't really know Patrick- this was his first night with them. Also even if Patrick only feeds off him, she doesn't want her friend to get hurt. I have begun adding more to this story in my original of it and one thing I have been focused on is getting ragon and bell to talk more- so hopefully this will make bell appear a little less immature. Bells concern will be justified in chapter 11- when Ryder re-appears...

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

Loved this chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Interesting but very slow paced.

Since she was rescued, not a whole lot has happened. We've met some new characters and that's it. Lots of banter with the friends, lots of two steps forward, one step back with Bell and Ragon.

I think you need to increase the pace a little and throw in some more action. Perhaps getting to the ball would help to move the plot forward.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Catching Up

I hate Clyde, he's nothing but a trouble maker!!!!! I know every group needs a creep in it but Clyde is the creep of creeps. I wish Ragon was more honest w/Bell and I guess I wish Bell herself was more honest. My one question to Bell is why she doesn't trust her new female friends. They have no reason to lie to her and in fact have helped her w/thinks like getting dressed to go out so why the mistrust? Anyway I'm eager to see what happens next.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous