All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 13'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next, something tells me it will be wild. The bitch will probably find out and be annoying as ever. Will definately be watching for your next. Thank for sharing your tales with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

while i do enjoy a long story this is starting to drag a bit. no kiara, no declaring of she will or will not let ragon turn her other then her doubts of loving him. bring either one up to the front and let the side drama fade some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely

I really enjoy reading this story. I love the love triangle, hope to read some more stuff in the future about Clyde

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing...

I'm loving your story so much it's amazing. Can't wait for more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmmm

What does Sameth know/suspect about her that the others don't????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More chapters?

Love your chapters and the whole idea... So much better than twilight, anyway, I was just wondering if there were going to be any more chapters or was that final chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

i love the story but i dont like patrick or ryder. they both seem selfish to me. they picked the worse time to turn someone into a vampire. everyone is there to protect bell from a crazy vampire bitch and ryder is only thinking of becoming immortal.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

This truly is a wonderful story and I have enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to find out what happens next.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bell's view of vamps

Bell is starting to annoy me. The fact that the coven has repeatedly told her that they try to not kill their "meals" and yet she still sees them as possible murderers and monsters. Yes they admitted to being monsters when first turned but obviously they aren't that way anymore. Or they try not to be. The fact that she is mad at Ryder for wanting to become one is upsetting. Yes a very inconvenient time to change him, but why should she get mad. Be realistic Bell.... Rayon may not want to change her but everyone would think the same thing. How long can you be with a vampire before you're just too old. I see Ryder's point of view. Bell should be a little more open minded rather than so judgemental. Other than that, I am really enjoying this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous