All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 14'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

if you are going to make her clydes now the i am not reading any further. ragon should have been the one to turn her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have to agree.

The love triangle thing is getting a bit old, when it is clear where her true feelings lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Disappointed!!!!!!

As usual a great story!!!! Please continue with more, your a very talented writer. Looking forward to more with Ragon, Bell and the whole crew!!!!!!!

emidozaemidozaabout 11 years ago
more

Please continue with this story. Sooo good!

bellaballandabellaballandaabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Please write more. If she dies but to save her Clyde has to change her, I think you're setting up some interesting tension... Love vs the sire bond...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel

Definitely !!!!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
SEQUEL

SEQUEL is required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not ready for it to end. Wonder how this will effect Ragon's bond with her... and what does this mean for her and Clyde.... :) don't keep us waiting to long for Book 2 please.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 11 years ago
NOOO!

Don't let Clyde be the one to change her. It should be for Ragon to do.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
LOVED IT

GREAT STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 2 TO POST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Look foward to the next. It is good sam died instead of being broken by finding out all he would ever be to that filthy whore would be nothing but a disposible toy. Poor Clyde, I would enjoy hearing his tale, it seem his full of himself attitude is just a cover and a protection for a broken heart.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 11 years ago
That's not an epilogue,,,

it's another cliff-hanger! This story is NOT finished, so anything further you write is NOT a sequel but another chapter of this story. If you really leave the story hanging like this, I will feel very cheated. You need to reach some kind of resolution before a story is finished, even for the moment, before you start a sequel.

Your choice, of course. But after this, I don't think I could trust you enough to read anything further that you write.

germangirl67germangirl67about 11 years ago
wonderful story

Can't wait for book2!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AHH!

you can't just leave us hanging! please continue writing and posting the stories. i can't wait to see what happens next. love your stories.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
I agree that this was not an epilogue.

Nothing about this story is complete. Usually, something is resolved in the first book and a new problem is introduced for the second, third and so on.

What problem did you solve here? Not what Bell is. Not Kiara. Not the love between her and Ragon.

This story is incomplete.

BellstoiresBellstoiresabout 11 years agoAuthor
There will be more!!!!

Ok ok, I am gathering from the comments that people are unhappy with this ending. I have merged the second book so that the story has a proper ending now. I thought the cliff-hanger of her being turned/not turned would have been a good ending, but I see you are all not satisfied. So stay tuned. Will update soon with the next chapter of book one. Also please check out my website and subscribe!

Thanks so much for all your feedback! Hope this makes you happy again...

Bell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why do you do this to me?

Way better love story than twilight... Love it to bits and pieces. Something that I enjoy reading and what not. My boyfriend found it weird that I was reading a sexual vampire love story... And yet, he read it and said its fucking better than Twlight!!! And that's good news as he doesn't read a lot of erotic stories. Nothing really negivative besides the fact: WHY DO YOU LEAVE US ON A CLIFF HANGER?!?!?!

Other than that, perfect!!! Fantastic job!!! Really excited to read more about Ragon and Bell's love story!!!

BellstoiresBellstoiresabout 11 years agoAuthor
Check out my website!

Hi guys,

I have started sending out the first book to everyone who subscribes to my website. So please sign up. The first book has 21 chapters (I have posted 14 on lit). This is just my way of rewarding those people who check out my website...

Thanks

Bell

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

I hate thinking it ends here even though the re are more chapter posted. I'm going to read them and then let know how I feel...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous