A Dark Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

I can imagine Bev's look of horror and shock, pretty much like the time I told her Derek had groped my tits, and I was just going to ignore it.

I've sat quietly on the bus and Geoff is sort of ignoring me. We both know what's going to happen when we reach my house, and he has another £300 in his pocket.

We walk up my path to the door. I fumble with the key and finally get it in the lock. We go in, and I turn facing him. He goes to move towards me but I hold up my hand. He stops, he actually stops and waits.

"I know what you want, and I can't stop you. You're too big and powerful. You'll get what you want without having to hit me around, but you must not tell anyone what you've heard about Neil and me, please don't?"

He looks at me for a few seconds and then nods his head. I take of my coat and undo my blouse. I look him in the eye as I open my blouse for him. I reach behind my back and undo the button on my skirt and pull down the zip. I push my skirt to the floor wiggling my hips to get it over them. I step out of my shoes, and it lowers me down so I'm now 8 inches shorter than he is.

I take the clips out of my hair. I take my necklace off, and my bracelet, earrings, and my watch. All I'm wearing are the nipple rings, which although they haven't, they seem to have got bigger. His eyes run very slowly over my body. They come back to my eyes and at that moment I'm lost, I don't know how to play it from here.

He reaches out and I jerk my head away at first. His hand stops and then he moves so quickly the next thing I know is, he has my head held between his two huge hands, and he is practically lifting me off the floor, kissing me.

I keep my lips closed as his face mashes against mine. My arms are down by my sides, submissively. My toes struggle to keep contact with the ground.

In one seemingly effortless movement, Geoff slides his arm around my back, and picks me up, just like some husband would carry his new wife over the threshold of a brand new house. I put my arms round his neck, well I had to it's just a reaction to him picking me up. He carries me up the stairs with so much ease I can't believe it, he doesn't even take a heavy breath, and not even a hint of a grunt of exertion.

I'm trembling, and I don't want him fucking me, but I don't want him telling Jayne about Neil and me, nor him beating me up either. He lays me on the bed in the dark, and goes to switch on the light.

"No please don't, leave it off."

His hand moves away from the light switch. I hear him breathe at last.

Geoff.

She stripped right in front of me. I thought she'd kick up a fuss. Okay she didn't like me kissing her, but pealing off her clothes, even her jewellery, was something I never expected. I got to be careful though because she's planning something, I'm fucking sure of it.

So I carried her up here to her bedroom. I wanted to throw her on the bed, but well, she's been so good. She didn't want the light on, but the curtains are open. It's crazy, but with the moonlight shinning on her body in that blue glow, she looks like a Goddess. I still got me wits about me; I've likened her demon and a witch before, so I'm ready for any little trick.

"I won't tell anyone about you and Neil," I say, well I haven't, I've just let Jayne listen to the recording, but I'm wishing I had kept it to myself now.

Look at that light shinning on her nipple rings. I really want to give them a tug, but her nipples must still be sore, well I guess they are, she hasn't made a fuss since we left the sex shop.

I take my time stripping off, because I'm savouring that hot body, with nice tits, nice hips, a sexy flat stomach, and a nicely trimmed snatch. No wonder her friend's husband can't seem to let go. As for that black bloke, he'll be thinking about my Sylvia for years to come. That bastard better not start sniffing round again, or he'll end up with another thumping.

I take hold of her ankles and pull them apart. To be honest I thought there would be resistance now, but she's gone limp, like one of those sex dolls I imagine. Can't say I've ever done that, to be honest fucking a lump of plastic isn't my thing. I mean you just as well save yourself a fortune and put your dick in a plastic bag.

There's her cunt opening up, like one of those Venus fly traps. Hey I saw that film where a guy fucks woman and gets his dick sliced up by something she stuffed up there, perhaps that's why the crafty bitch don't want the light on. You see she's too fucking calm laying there inviting me in. I can just see the headlines now, "Man's John Thomas sliced off by witch's cunt."

"Get on with it, and then you can get out of my life."

Sylvia.

Why is he taking so long? Why even in this dim light, does his face look so puzzled?

"You can just walk away you know. Geoff, I won't tell anyone about tonight. You've got my money, please Geoff. What's up, don't I do it for now you now that you have already had me? Doesn't it turn you on now? It's okay if you can't get hard."

"I'm not fucking gay," he snaps.

"Geoff I didn't say anything about you being gay. Lots of men have difficulty getting it up. I'm hardily going to run round shouting my mouth off about it. You have all the cards, not to mention £600. You've humiliated me on the bus, and in front of my friend's mother. You fucked me in a horrible stinking toilet. I'm not going to struggle, if that's what you need this time, forget it."

I sit up slowly, still looking up at him, although now I can't see his face because the moon is covered by thick cloud.

"Geoff, if you leave now with my money, and without fucking me. I'll be a lot happier, hell I'll even respect you in some twisted way, because you didn't force me again. Please Geoff just go; I swear I won't say anything about you not getting it up."

Geoff.

There she goes again taunting me. She keeps calling me Geoff too, like she knows me. I take her hand and pull it towards my cock. Oh the fucking bitch is struggling now.

"If you can't get it up then I'm not helping you!"

Sylvia.

I gasp and look up into his eyes, he isn't soft at all, he's rock hard, and so thick I can't get my fingers all the way around it. I knew it was thick, but this feels even thicker than that time in the café toilet! He shoves me back on the bed but he doesn't jump on me.

Geoff.

If I take it slow, I think I'd feel something up her stuck up cunt. Perhaps a finger first, yeah, I don't mind losing a finger, well I don't want to, but rather that than me John Thomas ends up left between her legs when I pull out.

Oh fuck it, here goes.

Sylvia.

Jesus that fucking hurts. He's in me now fucking me. I want to scream I want to stab him with something, but I just have to lay here. I shouldn't be thinking about how thick he is; well I mean his cock now. He's rubbing on my pussy walls again, just like he did the last time.

"Ouch! Geoff, please slow down."

I open my legs further and it eases. His weight on top isn't as bad as I thought it would be. He's fucking me with his hips and not with his body like one fat guy did when I was young. It'll be over soon I just have to keep quiet. At least I'm getting a little wet down there. Hell what am I saying?!

I don't believe it he is actually wearing aftershave. I can smell it coming through his skin. I wish I could switch off my thoughts, because I know if I ever smell this aftershave again, it'll remind me of this night, every time.

Geoff.

She's fucking tight like the last time, but she opened her legs a bit. That's right my Sylvia you ease the pain, you is going to have to get use to this, soon your cunt will be so stretched I won't feel a thing unless you close your legs. You are being nice and quiet too. I saw you gulp when I forced your hand round my dick. You just wait until you try getting that stuck up wet mouth round it, and you will. 8 inches of Geoffrey Baker's meat down your throat will make you choke. Ponder that while you are being a good girl!

Sylvia.

I don't know what he is thinking about, but he seems to be fucking me faster and faster. It is 12.58 now, when he first started I looked at the clock, it was 12.37. I'm not timing him, and I curse that I can remember when he started. Like the aftershave, will that time stick in my memory too?

I can feel his sweat dripping on my face from his chest. I can feel the way his sweaty body glides over my skin. What's a lot worse than that is, I can feel every inch of his thick cock, it is deep in me, deeper than a lot of men I've had, well that's not including him in that horrid café toilet.

My body has betrayed me, I'm wet. In my mind I'm feeling sick, because I swear I can feel myself getting close to an orgasm. Just as things start bubbling up he pulls out. He spins me round with such ease I'm thinking I must have helped him. He pulls me up on all fours, and I feel him slide in my wet pussy from behind. He grabs my hips and pulls me back every time he thrusts forward. He starts grunting and driving himself in faster.

"Here, it, fucking, is," he snarls.

He pulls out and I'm left there wondering why. Then I feel wave after wave of hot spunk fire all up my back! I don't know how many times he spurts, but I can feel my back being coated in his hot cum.

He moves off me, and my knees crumple and I drop to the bed on my stomach. I'm covered in sweat from him, and myself. I can feel that cooling stickiness on my back; it feels like huge streaks.

He's dragging something over my back now, a warm wet towel by the feel of it. I just lay there hoping he'll just go, but wondering why he is washing me. Now I can see his big hand put a glass down on my bedside cabinet.

"I thought you might want some water."

I shake my head, trying to clear his absurdness out of my mind. His arm pulls me up and twists me round, and he holds the glass to my lips. I drink it, thankful for freshness in my mouth. Finally coming to my senses I push the glass away, but he pinches my nose and tips the water in my mouth. I choke and cough some back up. He moves the glass away.

"I reckon you drunk enough."

I stand up and he grabs my hand.

"I need the loo you big oaf," I hiss.

He grins at me, so I slap his face as hard as I can. For a moment I stop and wish I hadn't. He just smiles at me, which infuriates me so much, I slap him again. Then I close my fists and I start feebly beating on his chest. He doesn't lift a finger to stop me. I thump and I thump, until finally I don't have the energy to lift my arms anymore. He bends down and pulls my over his shoulder, and then carries me to the toilet. I rip some tissue off the toilet roll as he leaves, and I sit there peeing.

Geoff.

I go and get myself a drink, and make sure the doors are locked. I've even brought the key in from under the plant pot. She really is daft leaving that there. I go back upstairs and she is slumped on the toilet, asleep. I take the loo paper from her hand and wipe her snatch. Then I pick her up and carry her to her bed.

I lift the covers and slide her feet in, and take one last look at her nipple rings, and then cover them up. I kiss her forehead knowing she'll sleep well on those pills I crushed in her water.

"Good night, babe," I whisper in her ear, she moans lightly, and rolls over, and then I leave.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12