All Comments on 'A Darkening Soul Ch. 14-19'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over the top

I did enjoy reading the continuation of this story, if only becasue it reminded me how much i enjoyed the prior chapters. I do have to say though that these chapters pushed the limits of me suspending my disbelief, and so it fell short. The ending was too over the top.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
gotta say......

I agree with the anon below. WAYYYYY over the top.......BUT it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written.

Best written story I've ever read on this site. Not all that believable but well written, and internally consistent.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Read

N interesting read and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb Story

This is the best series I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue?

Will you ever continue the story.

Khaosspawn91Khaosspawn91over 4 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story i'm sad to see it end

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great series and an excellent concept!

To echo the above (below?) Comment I'm sad to see this series go. I really truly enjoyed the concept.

If anything I would love to see the series get a rework adding additional details and fixing minor grammar and spelling errors.

But you can consider me one of your fans after that read.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful series!

So much fun throughout! And so much yummy sex! Thank you!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable read, sad that it ended would love to see another couple of chapters about Lucy getting to the UN.

MasterPDMasterPDover 3 years ago
More please

I loved this and would love to see it continue. Please grant my wish for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stories

I have read multiple stories you have written. It's nice to see a "connected universe" with places used in different stories and characters mentioned as well. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't continue. Will's solutions are those of fascism and revenge. While renge may feel effective while being carried out, the action of doing what evil doers have done make revenge evil too. Will does evil and democracy cannot be saved by doing evil. Doing right means doing good. Raping rapists does not make the world better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So many examples of human trash in this story. The frat guys, the dean (especially her), her minions. They all got off too lightly in my opinion. Anal Cherry sounds like a fucking horribly cruel game, but perfect for revenge on those sick bastards. Can't believe someone would actually do that to a girl, jeez.

Aside from those unsavoury elements, the story was good and entertaining. I enjoyed it.

servant111servant11123 days ago

Utterly Absurd… and great FUN!!!

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous