All Comments on 'A Date for the Prom'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Beautifully &believably written - torrid & tender

The best fantasies are ones that have the ring of truth to them, ones that let you place yourself in the scene and experience it vicariously. This is such a story.

It was also refreshing to read a story wtih a plot, real emotion and a positive view of females. Many women are turned off by the overwhelming number of crude stories and photos, which emphasize female domination or humiliation. Most of the people who READ for sexual pleasure are women, so this woman thanks you for your efforts. Did you get an A+ in YOUR English class Alex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tender and beautiful

A very well developed story. A tender relationship between two people who needed, and helped each other, but were honest about it all and stayed friends in parting.

Keep it up. It was really well written and built up.

- JT

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Nice work!

Your story and character development were perfect and the sex was sensuous and very hot. Thanks for sharing this one with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Romantic and touching!

So sweet and tender. I loved how his tutor was not only his prom date, and helped him into college but that because of her he regained his confidence. The ex-girlfriend admitting she was wrong and apologizing to him was a good added touch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just what I wanted

Thank you. This is the exact story I've wanted for a long time but have never been able to find - a well-crafted, sensitive, but erotic story about a young man learning about love, without a creepily large age gap or any hint of anything abusive. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's a fuckin'

good story; no, it's exceptionally good!

and, yes, when someone answers the phone or door, "...it's I...", you know she's an English teacher!, because 99.67 out of 100 people would answer, "... it's me!...."

again, an exceptionally well thought-out little erotic story. thank you

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 17 years ago
Real, believable, and very hot

Alex, you did wonderfully with this! The characters are real and I can believe in them as I read them. The dialog is good and feels natural. First-rate work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best Description of Sex

So gentle and beautifully written. You describe sex as it should be.Your narrative is truly believeable and allows a reader to imagine him or herselve in the same situation.

These comments are from a 71 year old lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fiction ALL the Way!

But, well written.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
This is Great!

I wish I had a teacher.

jwd1123jwd1123almost 15 years ago
A Date for the Prom

Beautifully and tenderly written. I loved it. I wwill read it again.

Cariboo Country,

British Columbia,

Canada.

ap2techap2techalmost 15 years ago
Sequel?

Very romantic and well written. What about Allison? I think a part two is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
can`t say enough

This is so good, only problem i see, this rating score goes only to 5, for this is a 10!!! thx , nathan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sequel to A Date for the Prom

I would love to read a continuation of this story. I would like to see the story develop between Jim and Alison

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

This was a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
. . . truly INCREDIBLE!!!

I had read this story several years ago ... I was impressed then and even more so now ... THANKS!!

H.

ha@nm-tools.com

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
It's Not Often that One Gets Instruction on how to make ....

love, and then the opportunity to learn how to write such erotic tales in the next story that I will read. Only 5 stars are available, but each one of Alex's stories rate at least 5 (and Frederick's before Alex - I read all of his with only one 4 to mar the experiences) and more. Somehow there needs to be more diversity available in the grading system, maybe ten stars or plusses or hardons. Every so often, more often than not with Alex's stories, I think that this one is one of the very best I've read, but that gets tedious to say it so often. One of the ways I think is a good way to judge is that no one offers poor comments or derogatory comments - no one seems to "hate" this author or try to tear him down as one often finds with other authors (a reason why I've advocated for a long time that Literotica eliminate "anonymous" comments). Alex gets none of these comments; everyone loves his stories, and I do too. And, this one was really good and could be followed, as most could, with a sequel. Thanks, Alex.

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Another 5 star!!!

I've only read three of the many stories written by Alex De Kok so far, but they have all been a five. Great story, with sex that isn't all about the sex. It just adds to the story. Going back to the stroy list and read some more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now that ...

... was a great story. Well done !

katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

An excellent, well written story,

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69about 10 years ago
Well Done!

Another great story that was a pleasure to read!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a beautiful story

An excellent balance of teaching, teasing, and tenderness. As much as I enjoy studying in the classroom, it is the lab work that brings it all together.

thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Love it!

So well written and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
enjoyable!

Very nice story!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story 5 stars

I'm hoping a mature love story gets written after he graduates from college. I really like Mature Romances, but ONLY with younger men and a bit older women...both are in their prime. Both of your characters author love each other a bit. Rekindle their bit of love latter, it will be really good...he needs to marry her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

This is nice romance. I took much pleasure to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing!

WilCox49WilCox49almost 5 years ago
Beautiful story!

I really enjoyed this story. Pacing is very nice. It could go in Erotic Couplings, but Romance is a good choice, too. Characters are well drawn and consistent. None of the awful grammar, spelling, and word choice that are the bane of this site (or one of them). The emotional content is really believable. And the sex was where it belonged, not taking over the whole story. Thank you!

This was a pleasure to read.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
a young mans dream

had a teacher in high school just out of college this story reminds me after 61 yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish

I had a high school French teacher who was a lovely young Chinese woman. The attraction was mutual and palpable. Sadly I never acted on it, for fear of risking her career. I wish I had had the opportunity in privacy with her, for I still think of her longingly, 40 years later. Thank you for sharing your story through your beautiful writing.

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing another wonderful story!

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 2 years ago

Just an enjoyable read. Worth the 5!

steverob1054steverob1054over 2 years ago

Thank you Alex for such a wonderful piece of writing - it is poignant, loving and as sexy as fuck! You have an excellent writing style and your grammar is perfect. Keep up the great work - I will be following you all the way.

Very best regards, Steve R

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

this a very tender story well told and superbly crafted

I dont your policy on sequels/Prequels but the character of

Cheryl /Catherine is drawn with enough depth that I'm sure other readers will be addicted to her universe

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well told story. I really enjoyed following the slow build up. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was actually a quite romantic story and extremely well written. You have a natural talent. I hope you make use of it besides writing on here. 'But don't stop writing on here'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i liked it!...

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

That was a great story.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny222218 days ago

A very clever and fun read!!!

SexySenior56SexySenior566 days ago

A lovely story! The right amount of mystery, tenderness, sadness and sex. Loved how 'Cheryl' lead the journey to something they both would remember fondly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...