All Comments on 'A Date to Remember'

by curiouscpluk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A date to remember

For all the wrong reasons, the date she is 'outed' as a callous, manipulative slut, and her husband as an emasculated pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A rare story suitable for the category

5* . . . and then? Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

A cuckold story in a Loving Wives category....what are the chances....?!

Great stuff.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This without the aftermath means zero...

This without the aftermath means zero...How will the wife feel from now on? How will the husband face his "new" wife? I don't see a great future for this marriage...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kudos!

Great Story!

This was a short, well-focused story that was very erotic. Both my wife and I loved it. We liked that there was not a lot of extraneous introductory info. It got right to the point; the point was to get the submissive wife well-fucked by a stranger. The sex scene was very hot, especially because of the interaction between the husband and the wife while she gave it up to another man.

My wife likes to dress up sexy, she likes the attention of men and she knows how to draw them in. We have experienced numerous nights similar to the one described in this story. The best sex is with strangers because it is forbidden and it is all new; my wife always has powerful orgasms with strangers.

Also, nothing is sexier for a husband than his wife, a married woman, spreading her legs for other men. That is really how marriage is supposed to work! Also, this is how and where wedding rings are supposed to sparkle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
" Richard had told Kim his fantasy. He wanted to see her with another man."

Actually, Kim probably wants a man also, for a change. I suspect she'll soon make the change permanent.

Dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hot story but in the real world I'm totally not into this. The comment that the married couple are into it and he loves seeing his wife fuck. Does that mean it's only her fucking others or does he also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely written and nice to see a UK story

As a man who's work has given him nights in hotels seeing couples playing I loved this story nice set up and well described sex scenes I just wish I could have been lucky enough to have been the man at the bar - keep going and ignore the trolls

QuantockQuantockabout 7 years ago
A good start

An anonymous comment titled 'Kudos' says it all from me. I am going to share this one with the wife.

People must remember that with rare exception, these stories are for entertainment. Comments on the couple's future are not needed, unless curiouscpluk are introducing this a the first part in a series.

Yes Please

Looking forward to more contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you should do it for real

dont let it just be fantasy, make it a reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story need to follow up!

Awesome story and well written. I like your details and they way she dresses is perfect! I can't wait to read the sequel. Hopefully it will pick up from when Tom leaves and Richard gets to enjoy sloppy seconds! I would love to experience this with my wife!

Having Tom another time by happenstance would add to the adventure. Maybe they video tape it for Richards viewing later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How this is guy's story posted on legends day?

This is the author's first story on this site and it is posted on legends day... what makes him a legend???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous "legends' day"

This was not a legends' day story. Look at the tags. The legends' day stories say so in the tags. This was just something in the queue that happened to get posted on the 17th.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like stories that are fun

That was a fun story. Just like my wife and I play. Just hope the follow up story does not turn into a belittling of the husband instead his wife takes proper care of her hubby.

Would also be nice if the wife would reverse the role and watch hubby have another woman!

Good story enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not for everyone

That's for sure, but I bought my wife a spa day at a resort, an online group of swingers happened to be there at the time and we didn't know it.

Needless to say, the outcome turned out to be unexpected when she found me down in the lounge and told me about it.

In fairness, I got my own spa treatment that same evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her wedding ring sparkles in the light.........

Yeah, I bet, why not just throw it in the garbage, that's all it's worth. Stopped at the sentence, where he wanted to see her with another man. Went to the end and had to chuckle at the significance of the ring. Just another willing cuckold piece of trash, written strictly for the cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Deserves to be rated hot. There's a small, vocal group who cannot tolerate swinging stories, not understanding that this is lit erotic not boring tales of morality. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story, But...

...sorry to be literal minded, but it was just too coincidental that they show up at a bar to explore possibility of cucking for the first time, and there just happens to be a perfect bull on the premises who makes a move on this couple without any reason to assume they’re going to be interested. It’s not established that this is a cuckold/swinger type bar (as if there is really such a thing) or that there is any other basis on which Bull Tom decides to hit on this gal with her hubby in tow. Not even that she’s a hottie and he’s a wimpy looking guy. With all this, it’s still a 5, but it could’ve been a classic. Verisimilitude makes for the hottest erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I liked this. Shame you haven't wrote more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. My wife and I have many similar experiences. At first I set up situations with other guys for her to meet. She also likes to dress up in stockings and loves to flirt and play.

But believe me, there are many guys out there looking to fuck a hot wife. Elaine dresses wearing stockings and a skirt that shows off the Lacey tops when she sits on a bar stool. She also wears low cut tops that displays her cleavage. Her gold anklet chain also highlights rher intentions and she always wears her wedding ring. Dominate mzen have no problem knowing that she is there to get fucked. The only question is by who

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story, hot young wife, older man, hubby boy watching a real man pleasure his wife, he will learn to come second in his marriage as wifey releases her inner slut and gives her married mouth, pussy and ass to older men, will probably end in divorce as wifey gets fed up with a loser husband and goes off with a rich, hung, daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous