A Date to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim closes her eyes and her hands fall to the side of her head as she grips the sheets of the bed once more, Tom's hands pin her wrists to the bed as his pace quickens. Richard listens to his wife emit a steady regular pant of pure pleasure as Tom fucks her expertly. Richard can tell his wife is close to her second climax with this stranger. Tom increases the tempo and his body slaps into Kim's, his ass working like a piston as he takes this beautiful now not-so-shy wife.

"Yes, yes, yesssss, oh fuck, YESSSS!" kim shouts as Tom pushes his cock deep inside her and forces his pelvic bone to grind Kim's clit. The sensation proving the tipping point that sends Kim over the edge. Her body shakes under Tom as her climax surges from her clit through her body, her pussy flexes and clamps onto Tom's girth, beads of sweat form above her pretty red lips as her body is electrified by this confident lover.

"Fuck!" Kim gasps as Tom slows his rhythm to a gentle slide.

"That was amazing, I've never, that's never..." she whispers in his ear.

"We're not done yet," he grins mischievously.

Tom slides himself out of Kim's hot wet pussy, his engorged hard cock glistens with her cum, he lies back on the bed with his thick penis standing hard above his body and pulls Kim on top of him. Kim's hand drops to Tom's cock as she straddles him, hovering above his hardness, with her wet open pussy just inches from his aroused penis - her turn to tease now as she hesitates and looks down at him with a naughty smile, then she turns her head to her loving husband and looks him straight in the eye as she guides Tom into her ready pussy.

Richard gets the perfect view of his wife's round pert ass sliding slowly down on her lover's big cock and he hears Tom gasp as his big cock is swallowed by Kim's now well fucked pussy and it becomes Kim's turn to take the lead.

Her hands drop to his chest as she slowly grinds her ass on her lover's cock, making him gasp with pleasure with each little move, she is enjoy teasing him; she leans forward and kisses Tom passionately. Richard sees his wife's pussy lips clamped around Tom's thick cock as she raises her ass slowly.

Tom allows her this moment of dominance and then takes back control, his hands move to her hips and he holds her steady as he lifts his body to meet her downward movements, this new sensation of his cock making Kim drop her head back and murmur with excitement. Kim slides back down his cock and Tom's big heavy balls press into her ass, she can feel from the heat and slow throb that Tom's climax is close.

Her nipples are fully erect and her full tits sway as she bounces on Tom's hard dick, riding him slowly and deeply, such an intense sensation, her mind racing with desire to feel more of him as her tight pussy grips and glides on his manhood.

Her hand drops to her neat waxed pussy and she looks into Tom's eyes as she starts to slowly rub her clit as she rides him, he grips her harder and pulls her down on his cock as they share this more intimate and desperate moment of love making.

Richard watches in pure pleasure as he witnesses the connection between these lovers and the mutual intensity that alludes to the climaxes to come.

Tom is gripping Kim tightly as he pushes up hard, his balls squashing into Kim's ass with each thrust deep into her pussy. Kim with eyes closed is rubbing her clit harder as she anticipates Tom's pending orgasm.

Richard sees that his wife not only wants to achieve her third climax but she wants to do it with Tom, to be the one to push him over the edge; she wants to make him cum. He has never seen her behave in such a way but it excites him beyond all expectations. Her inhibitions gone as she gasps, "Tom yes! I want you to cum."

"Fuck, I'm close, yessss Kim, yesssssss!"

Kim gasps as she feels Tom's bare cock swell inside her wet pussy. "Yessss, yesssss, do it Tom, fucking cum inside me!"

"I'm going to cum, fuck YESSSS!" His hands hold kim in position as he pushes as deep as he can into her wet cunt and shoots his huge hot load of thick semen deep inside her. "YESSSSSSSSSS!" he gasps as his powerful climax sends another spurt of cum deep into Kim's married pussy, his balls rising with each heavy spurt as he empties his seed into this beautiful hot wife.

Feeling Tom's hot cum inside her is too much for Kim and her third climax surges through her body, making her body shake and her pussy clench and shudder on Tom's thick shaft.

Richard watches and almost cums in his pants himself as he sees his wife, his beautiful loving wife, milk this older stud for his every last drop of cum.

Kim collapses forward on his panting chest with a smile as Tom's arms embrace his cute new lover and his cock continues to pulse in her pussy. Kim feels his hot cum inside her full pussy, she kisses Tom passionately on the lips.

Her wedding ring sparkles in the light as her hand rests on Tom's masculine chest.

12