All Comments on 'A Date With Brittni'

by RodThrustin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Very romantic and love the open ended ending for more fun. Of course 5 stars from me after our great date!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm going to kick you in the balls and her in her too

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Who could resist?

Who could resist such a beautiful young lady? Really enjoyed your detailed description of your perfect date. Rated 5 Stars. Looking forward to reading about your next date and what kinks Brittni will bring to the fore and how they will entice you into more rod thrusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You lost me...

You lost me the moment I read the word "your" in the first sentence. The use of 2nd person POV is a turnoff for most readers. Assuming that at least half of the potential readers here are male, myself included, we cannot relate to your premise. Sorry.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Romantic and fun! Five stars.

A marvelously intimate tryst with a marvelously sexy woman. Could feel every caress, lick and fuckstroke of her body as you made love to her. Your ability to describe details is strong... more please!

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 5 years ago
Nicely written, very picturesque

Very well written story with good descriptors.

TheWandTheWandover 5 years ago
Too technical

to be enjoyable. There's describing in detail what your doing, aaaaaaand then there's dissecting, over analyzing--- as well as providing exacting terminology in an effort for me to completely lose my erection.

Cut 27 paragraphs out of it and just fuck the shit out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did nothing for me

Not very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written, erotic, just a lovely story of a man and a woman making love. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wonderful love story, but too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is brittni on birth control

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodThrustin@RodThrustin
Old guy, works part time, writes part time, likes reading erotica and almost everything else. Married, loves wife but her health issues mean no sex for years. Libido still what it was in my thirties. I need to get laid, but I'm pickier than I have any right to be, considering ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES