All Comments on 'A Date with Mom'

by MrHappy212

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Good descriptions, buildup and sexy times! Any chance mom can be in sexy lingerie, stockings, heels for next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story..Could see this being more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What to do on a date?

Almost all these stories involving USA people seem to involve heading to a couch, finding a favourite movie, getting on Netflix, anything but talking. They even watch ball games. Then they go to bed in underwear plus bras and boxers and pyjamas.

I can't understand how there got be so many of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude you definitely take the cake

for one of the worst writers on here that is, 99.9% of them are god awful as it is so you shouldnt feel that bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
99.9% isn't good enough for your dear annony

you're a 110% asshole. I gave this one a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

A bit of advice for a first time writer. Don't let the a holes get to you. On the other hand your flash story is cliché ridden look for an angle and go with it. Also you need to explain your scenario. She is 34 he is 18 means she gave birth at 16?? needs explanation. Where is the father? Clearly both their secrets referred to making it with each other not enough build up. Keep trying.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

It was ok but it seemed kind of rushed. I wasn't crazy about all the mommy and baby stuff either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an excellent first-time contribution

from a 34 year old guy, so we can hope for many more such stories of sweet and hot motherfucking. Mom loves her beautiful boy, who's like "a big strong Greek god." Her kid loves having his fat young cock in proximity to his beloved mother: "I didn't think she could look any sexier than she did with my tent against her cheek." The son feasts on the paradise between his mother's thighs, she gives him an enthusiastic motherly blowjob. Then--the dream of countless boys--he introduces his big fat penis up into the warm wet vagina he came out of 18 years before, his own mother's beautiful, incomparable cunt, and gives them both a hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks. The kid blows his hot young balls and shoots his mommy a huge helping of his semen, what lots and lots of boys'd give anything to be able to do. One small point, Mr. H. I think sons and their moms should have names in your future stories. It helps to personalize them and for your readers to identify with the grinning young motherfucker or his happily son-fucked mom, as the case may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad. A bit rushed.

The one cliche I do get a little tired of is how Mom always looks a decade younger than her real age. The point of her being older than sonny boy is that she should look older. That's part of what makes it hot.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the input. I'm sure my story will be better because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

Take everything as constructive feedback in keep writing! I enjoyed your story. It coulda used more buildup before they got together but the overall effort was good. I appreciated it. Thanks!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Nicely done for your first contribution. Short, sweet and loving. May want to give a bit more background in your future works. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are a lousy writer.

I differ with that opinion. If this is your first submission, it is a good tale. The path to a Chapter 2 is open, will you walk thru the portal?

I believe the son has his sights on her ass....go get her.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a date with mom

verry readeble but not enough what cock was feeling in and out of mom other wise made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE NO MOMMY!

Good start--i just get turned off when the son yells out Mommy---Just keep it at Mom..Its sexier...

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
One Exception From Being A Classic

So very enjoyable, except one thing that could, very easily, be fixed. I got passed it as I went along, because of how good the story is written, otherwise, but you either need to discover editing, or go to Spell Check, pronto. Other than that, I really would love to read a sequel as soon as you can get it written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done

Not bad for first time. It was a bit much with the talk for the first time between them. But that's me. Short an sweet keep it up

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor

Hah I've actually been for looking someone to edit but seems like no one ever responds to their emails....

And douche if you read the story you would know the date isn't for HIM. the date itself is for her.but that's ok because I'm already rewriting this chapter along with a second...^^ will post soon.

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for your public response to our inquiries! It shows that you really care what the readers think about what you write. I look so forward to reading your other stories.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor
found an editor

hey just wanted to update everyone, I found someone to help edit the story and we are working on a rewrite of this chapter so stay tuned for the final draft of chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Sleek Black Suite

He was wearing furniture???

The spelling was already atrocious, but when I got to the "black suite", sorry, but I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you found an editor

First, not many women put on a mini skirt to get more comfortable.

Second, do you think an 18 year old would call his mother a bitch? The woman he loves and wants to fuck is a bitch?

Third, she was only 16 when he was born? Unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Its not unlikely to have a kid at 16 lots of girls do it's called being a teenage mom dumbass as long as u have ur fertile its possible

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor

Some comments are just so far off the mark.... I'm not even going defend against this one. Anon has obviously lived a very sheltered life under his rock with neither Television or internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love of mom

I was 15 when I first made love to my mom. I was 24 when I moved away and got married. During those 9 years between 15 and 24 mom and I produced 4 children. I was great and we loved every minute. Dad never had any idea that this was happening under his nose. He thought they were all his never realizing that mom used an IUD when fucking dad but never while fucking me.628B

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 8 years ago
DECENT READ

But could use more build up and trepidation before the sex. To the prerevious commenter, get real! An IUD stays in until the doctor removes it., so you are obviously lying and stupid. They don't work like condoms.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor
rewrite is up

enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Anything," mom said as she lowered herself onto my cock!

I reached up taking a tit in each hand, fondling, and groping them, as mom moved up, and down on me. I watch her pubic triangle, and her tight pussy swallowing my cock. She leans down to kiss me, and I move my hands to her back. As we passionately kiss, her nipples are rubbing against my chest. I thrust upward, our flesh begins to smack as we fuck each other. I didn't take long before I was shooting my cum inside my mother's pussy again. I knew I'd last longer after we'd fucked a few more times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice Story 5*'s

But tu isn't exactly TEXAS A&M. Pussy austin Texas? rootin for tu??? LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
U missed

Your description was superb. But you missed to describe the actual ACT!!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

I quit reading when the smoking started. Big, big, turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

the smoking was a huge turn off and I'm a smoker unfortunately. I hate it!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story. Written with a lot of feelings. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHappy212@MrHappy212
134 Followers
Bleh not enough room for the hole story maybe I'l post it someday ^_^ Cliff notes version, I have seen both sides of incest and I stand firm in my beliefs and say that it isn't Always about power and control. Sometimes it is just two people who love each other.