All Comments on 'A Date with The Devil Pt. 02'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You have really evil characters in this one.This story is so different from your others..I’m not sure if I like it, but your writing skill keeps me reading.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for taking time to comment.

I did intentionally go for "evil" in this story. My previous stuff on Literotica aside, I do usually aim for the dark side. This story is nearing its conclusion with Hev imminently about to get involved, pretty much like a crusading vampire hunter. She'll prevail, of course (well, the next/last part's not written yet, so I can only presume she will), but I'm not sure at what cost to everyone else.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

with your stories I usually do not skip pages because you are such a good writer, but this series, try as I might I just can't seem to get into it, I can usually read your stories is one sitting, but this one it took me 2 day's just to read one page, I am not saying it is bad, it is just hard for me to get into it, also I did not rate this story yet I will try and come back to it later on

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thank you for sticking with it. I must admit I am very much "testing the water" with this story. My two main characters are bi and the theme is horror . . . so I go post it on Literotica's lesbian site! Thing is, I really do value the feedback from you and others on Lit's lesbian site. This "Devil" story is one I plan to publish elsewhere as a horror novel in its own right. Apart from Literotica not having horror or bi categories, my reasoning is that any feedback/criticism/response I get from an educated audience can only be beneficial.

There may or may not be another instalment of "Devil" posted. In the meantime I've got Angie hot to meet Hev (ten years earlier) and two WWE divas overdue a fight in Dubai. Thanks again for reading my stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea but...

Horror. A theme I dislike but I read it anyway. Well done, you are a wordsmith. I just hope it will not take long to give it an ending (seems interesting to read even as I dislike the theme). I admit you are good at "noir" themes (Criminal/Underworld themes) and have a knack for Horror too. Thumbs up.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your comments. I'm currently writing part 3 which is untended to round this story off . . . except it's turning out longer than I'd expected. In other words there is going to soon be a lengthy Pt 03 or two shorter parts posted in quick succession. Either way, I'll soon get this one over and done with.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
I had a laugh...

...at The Blind Beggar episode. Many years ago my late mother-in-law (a Geordie) was visiting London from Geordieland and someone took her into The Blind Beggar. She was seated at the bar and the landlord told her that she was sitting on the stool where George Cornell was shot, scaring the crap out of her. The general opinion was that he told the same story to every stranger, regardless of where they were sitting. Oh, and I think it was a broom-handled Mauser but when you're getting a bullet in the head, are you really worried about what sort of firearm it is?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

Without admitting anything, I had an "uncle" who moved in those circles. We once stayed in his mansion of a house in Highgate, right opposite the Russian Embassy (before it moved down to the poorer part of town with the Yanks, etc.) My Auntie did show me a handgun she kept hidden in her living room. Can't say what type it was, but it was high-calibre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous