A Daughter's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after squeezing and pinching her other tit and nipple, I noticed that she was flexing her hips causing my dick to rub her clit and then I started meeting her hip flexing, with my own flexing of my hips, to increase the rubbing on her clit with my dick. I could tell she was pretty worked up and her pussy was begging for some action, so I lifted Penny up just a little bit then she reached down and lined my dick up with her pussy and sat back down, with my dick sliding into her tight wet hot pussy, "Oh fuck baby! I knew your pussy was tight but fuck; I didn't know it is this tight."

"I could see you were big and as soon as I had your cock in my mouth and down my throat, I knew you were much bigger than any man I've been with but I never, dreamed of it being big enough to touch places so fucking deep in my pussy, like it is doing right now."

"I think we need to take this to our room, where it is more comfortable." I then stood up.

"Oh fuck baby. I've never felt anything like this before. No one has ever stood up with me sitting on their dick like this before, fuck it feels good."

I then walked around the couch and on the way out of the room, I shutout the light and carried Penny to my bedroom, that is now our bedroom. "I told you that we both would be in trouble if I saw you without any clothes on. Now do you believe me?"

"As good as your hard cock feels in my pussy, 'no' I don't think we're in trouble. It feels too good for us to be in trouble or even wrong, for us to be doing this."

I then started bouncing Penny up and down on my dick and after a few strokes in and out of her pussy; she started using her legs to help match her up and down strokes on and off of my cock. I had walked over to the bed and stopped next to the bed before I started bouncing her up and down on my cock.

After a few strokes up and down on my dick, Penny had an orgasm that made her shake and spasm and not have the strength to hold on much longer, which I then laid her down on her back with my dick still in her pussy as I slowly slid my dick in and out of her pussy, as she rode out her orgasm.

When Penny finally calmed down some, I slid my dick out of her pussy and leaned down and put my head between her legs and went to licking her pussy and trying to lick up all of her pussy juices as I could, from when she was cumming on my dick. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and tongue fucked her for a little bit, then I licked on up to her clit and as I licked on it, I put some suction on her clit as well and stuck a couple of my fingers into her pussy, at the same time I was licking, and sucking, on her clit. The whole time I was tongue fucking, licking, sucking, and finger fucking, her pussy she was moaning and going on about how good it feels to her, over and over again. Shortly after I started sucking and licking on her clit with my fingers in her pussy, she went to cumming and she made no sound at all then, but went to shaking like she was convulsing or having a spasm.

Her legs had clamped around my head and then when she finally calmed down, her legs just laid down on each side of me and I then climbed back up over her and lined my dick up and as soon as her pussy quit squeezing down together, I slid my dick right into her pussy all the way then her pussy clamped down on my cock, like it wasn't going to ever let my dick go again.

By this time my dick was even harder than it was when she sat on my dick and I carried her into the bedroom here. "Oh fuck me dad, your dick is so big and hard now. It is even bigger than it was a while ago, when you carried me in here."

"A baby it hasn't been that long ago since I carried you in here. It's only been just a couple of minutes if that long."

Penny looked at the clock on the dresser behind me, "Are you kidding me? I swear you ate my pussy out for at least fifteen minutes."

"I would say you had one hell of an orgasm then to think that."

"I guess and it felt so fucking good too. I have never had an orgasm like that or even cum so fucking much either. Now, I need your big dick to fuck me now." in a demanding voice and she didn't need to tell me again, as I started sliding my dick out at a slow speed then I slammed it into her pussy with her legs wrapped around me and she pulled me into her with so much force, I didn't realize just how much she was pulling on me, till I bottomed out in her pussy.

As soon as my dick bottomed out in her pussy and looking at my dick in her pussy I couldn't see my dick with my pubic hair hiding some of her pussy lips and clit. The tip of her clit was out of sight due to my pubic hair, due to my cock being all the way in to the base. "Oh fuck me baby, your pussy feels so damn good. I love you so much baby. I'm like you baby about something that is supposed to be so wrong, why it is feeling so fucking good for."

I went to fucking her as fast as I could and after just a few strokes, Penny went into another orgasm with her pussy muscles squeezing tight around my dick and then her cum went to flowing out, around my dick as I kept pumping my dick in and out of her pussy.

I slowed down with my fucking of her pussy some when Penny started cumming all over my dick and her pussy muscles squeezed down tight on my cock, so that I wouldn't cum too quickly myself, plus I hoped it would help keep Penny on her orgasmic high a little longer than it would, if I just stopped all together. When Penny did calm down some, "Oh fuck me daddy, you made me cum so much all ready and you haven't cum yet. How is it possible? Any boy I've been with so far, would have cum and been ready to go to sleep right away."

"The key word is boy. You just need a man is all and now you have found a man. I want to keep you around for myself but that is up to you, if you stay with me or go find another man to marry and have his children."

"Oh Jay I love you and no one else. I just gave myself to you to have your children and to take away all your loneliness and frustrations, by fucking me and cumming in my pussy or my mouth, which ever one happens to be wrapped around you big fucking cock at the time. You are the first man in my life, the only man, and last man, in my life. You will have me around for just you all the time, from now on out babe."

"Oh baby I love you so much. I knew you were growing up into a sexy hot woman but I didn't expect you, to be so sexy hot and one to go get her own dad, for her lover and mate."

"Now that you know, you need to fuck the shit out of me now so you can fill me up with your cum, so that I can say you are the one that calmed me as your own, as well as you can say that I am yours and no one else's woman."

I then went to fucking her faster and harder than I was while we were talking, "Oh fuck me... mmmmmmmm..." moaned on and on as I fucked her pussy. I fucked Penny's pussy as fast as I could and when she went quiet, I felt her pussy muscles squeeze down on my cock again and her cum went to flowing out from around my dick as I fucked her and I kept on fucking her, as fast as I could all though it was a little bit slower than it was, before she went to cumming.

A few moments later Penny started calming down from her orgasm and as her pussy muscles eased up on the squeezing of my dick. I was able to speed back up some more till I was pumping in and out as fast as I was before, she went to cumming, "Oh fuck me baby but I'm about to cum if you keep it up." Penny was matching me stroke for stroke as I pumped in and out of her pussy, now that she has calmed down from her orgasm.

"Oh yes Jay, fuck me till you fill me up with your hot gooey cum. I want you to cum with me in my pussy... mmmmmm..."

I shot my first rope of cum into Penny's pussy and pushed my cock into her pussy as far as I could get it, as she helped get my cock into her pussy as far as she could by pushing into me, by pulling her heels into my back and her pussy muscles went to squeezing my dick again. As soon as Penny went quiet again, I knew she was having her own orgasm again with me and I could feel her cum flowing out, around my cock and getting my pubic hair wet with her hot cum.

The way her pussy muscles were squeezing and re-squeezing on my dick, it was like her pussy was trying to milk my cum out of my dick, to the point I didn't think I was going to stop cumming in her pussy. I did quit though and my dick would flex every little bit, like it was shooting out a rope of my cum when it was just flexing, from such a great release of cum.

When I got calmed down some more, I laid on over onto Penny then rolled over till I was on my back and Penny was lying on top of me, while we tried to catch our breath again. When we both finally caught our breath, Penny rose up and looked at me, "Jay, you are the best I've ever been with in making me cum so much and feeling so good during and after fucking. I've never had a cock as big as yours is and no one has ever fucked me like you just did. I love you so much and I love your big cock too. I really don't want your big cock to ever be taken out of my pussy ever again."

"I feel the same way about having my dick in your pussy as you do too. I love you very much and never want to stop fucking each other either." Penny and I then kissed each other with a loving passionate kiss.

When we broke the kissing off Penny laid her head down on my chest then a minute later, "I was supposed to give you my gift to you not you giving me a gift yet."

"The way I see it we gave each other a gift this evening baby." then we went to sleep in each other's arms for the first time of so many more nights of sex and making love to each other, then falling asleep in each other's arms afterwards.

(Twenty Years Later)

Christmas morning we are sitting around opening gifts in the nude with our kids doing the same, now that they are in love with each other as Penny and I are still in love with each other as well.