A Daughter's Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's more, Elise." Alec whispered. "When I said I love you I meant it. I love you so much I don't think there is room for anyone else. My heart is yours. My soul is yours. I can feel you there."

"I love you more than I thought it was possible to love anyone. I can feel you there too." Elise whispered back, tucking her hair behind her ear with her free hand. "I don't want to be with anyone else. But I don't want to be like the Culvers either. With us, this has to stop. No child of mine can think this is normal. That this is how family is supposed to be."

"I don't want that either which is why we need to see where this is heading." Alec paused for a moment. "Consequently, we haven't used condoms. Do you know if you're pregnant?"

"No." She sighed. "I won't know whether or not to worry about it until next week. I was so distraught I can't remember whether I had it last month or not. I'm always on time and I always only last three days. If I'm late, I'll make an immediate appointment with my gynecologist."

"Which happens to be not five miles from were we live." Alec scooted closer to her. "You shouldn't go through the worry alone. And I promise I will pick up condoms when we get back to Connecticut. Let me be there for you the way I should have been when this started."

"I'll need a week to close up the penthouse." She said after a moment.

Alec groaned. Elise let out a little laugh although there was nothing funny about this. There was nothing funny about what she knew it was wrong to want yet she wanted it so badly.

"What are we now?" Alec tried to keep the worry out of his voice and failed.

"Right now." Elise replied after a long moment. "Right now, I think we're a couple. I don't want to date anyone else. Do you?"

He heard the hesitation in her voice; knew what she was asking for. He thought silently pondering the question. She let him. This was too important to rush into without weighing all the possibilities.

"No. I don't want to date anyone else." He answered finally. "So we're committed to each other in whatever we decide this is."

"We'll see where this leads." Elise agreed. "It's all we can do. We'll see if the passion fades or if our feelings for each other deepen. We'll deal with it then."

"A week?" Alec grimaced.

"A week." Elise said as she smiled leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on his mouth. "Do you have to go back tonight? Will Culver expect you at work tomorrow?"

"Fuck Culver." Alec replied with a smile. "I have a sick day coming."

"Then let's finish our lunch and go to the grocery store and get food and condoms." There was a mischievous gleam in her eye. "I have a feeling we're going to need a couple of boxes."

12