All Comments on 'A Daughter's Love Ch. 08'

by Elizabethhart

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
HOTTT!!!

I think every girl has had the fantasy about her daddy; you just made me wish I had made mine a reality! SUPER HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep going!!!!

I love this series so much. I think you should have the daughter get pregnant next and see how you can develop more into the new relationship between her and her dad. I would personally like to see the Culvers go down but you are the author so you know best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

You're my father and my Alec, that dialogue gave me the shivers. Your characters are so real, and the erotism is so freaking hot! I am enjoying this story so much. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hrmm....

like others, I struggled through the first 4~ chapters, after that, I didnt touch it until I saw this one pop up, read 5-8 until I got to this:

""I know I'm right." Culver said. "He'll use her for our purposes and then leave her. All this was just for show. We'll get our way. We always do.""

After that portion, I couldn't actually read the rest, I literally had to skim through to the end, and I think the following chapters are going to be much of the same skimming until the Culver's get what should RIGHTFULLY be coming to them, and no, I dont mean for the incest part of it, I mean for the downright evil people they really show themselves to be in the story, they need to be punished, and the rest of the board members who are obliviously also pawns in his scheme need redemption, maybe Culver gets a hand up on Alec and they come in to save the say or tip the scales....

Either way, this story is at the tipping point, from being another downhill into oblivion story of pointless'ness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh God

You made it seem so real so alive. Alec and Elise are great keep writing. I wish I had a relationship like theirs with my dad.

syvonnesyvonneover 11 years ago
wow!

im sitting on the edge of my seat the more i read.. I wake up in the mornings looking to see if the next chapter has been posted!! Please continue! I never had fantasies of my father but this is frkn hottt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter

I love this story and hope you finish it soon, i hate being kept in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IN SUPENSE

Wow is all I have to say! You should finish this soon!! I can't wait for the ending!! Your story line is brilliant :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A novel?

I hope this will be continued as it is both very sexy and unusually well written. A nice idea to include a real story, which makes the work cry for further growth. Anyway, you can really write in the pro sense of the term.

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Nice

It was good... Thanks

misael1950misael1950over 9 years ago
Where is part 9 Its not finished right ?

I expect to see part 9 soon, take your time writing it. Build our expectations to the fullest. This is a Synphonie of erotism, it needs an end that will make it la crème de la crème. (the cream of the cream)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what next??

I'm dying to know What happens next? !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
9

PLEASE MAKE A PART 9,10…etc. !!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh my goodnes Elizabeth!

you are so amazing! I get mildly aroused reading most of these but your writing gets my heart pounding and Im SO glad you ended with the ultimate which was both daddy and his precious little daughter being turned on by being daddy and daughter in their own house! yes to more please! and... I have a question for you... I am an insightful person who can sense a lot about others and I just wonder if its a conicidence that Lisey is a shortened form of Elizabeth! could we be reading some of what actually happened with you and your daddy put into another setting. oh I would ache to hear of that reality or even if it was just your little girl fantasy... I would luv it if Carolinagirl share HER daddy daughter fantasy that she now wishes had been real... I so want to know of little girls who really loved being that special with their daddies. I want to know it could really be that great even though I missed out on it. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF ~ Is this it?

Finish the damned story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

I’ve read this story a few years ago and finally came back to read it again. It’s fucking hot and amazing. Please finish this story. I wanna know how Elise and Alec’s relationship end up like.

arSolitude1964arSolitude1964over 4 years ago
Art

Truly passionate and amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please continue with this story. Gotta see what’s next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish!!

I know this was written like 8 years ago, and who knows if you still have this account but if your out there author, please finish!!! I wanna see how they end up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue please

Please oh please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gone probably

This was written years ago, I doubt the other looks at this page anymore so there’s no chance of an update. 😔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is so well written. It's not just about smut, taboo or incest. It perfectly depicts the love between 2 people who are both confused about how best to proceed. A relationship so close, that their wanton desire to be together is about maintaining their close connection. Their intense physical attraction is just a bonus.

Elise is correct. What she and her father share is a love that is rooted in the idea of never bringing hurt to the other. A love that believes in sacrifice.

The Culver's relationship is the antithesis of that. The Culver's are toxic and venomous people who see to destroy others for the mere sport of it.

I do hope the author brings a proper ending to this beautifully written story, and ties up all the loose ends.

What happens after a month and a half?

Why has Alec not told Elise what the Culver's are expecting him to do - work on changing her mind?

The fact that Alec has said nothing about what the Culver's are expecting, tells me he is still trying to figure out what the best approach to this whole situation is.

Going to Lexapro behind Elise's back to convince the man to withdraw his decision to give Elise influence with Lexapro, does give me pause.

I believe the writer has done a phenomenal job with this story in depicting the internal struggles storming withing Alec and Elise. The question is, what happens now?

I'm pretty sure with all that cum floating around in Elise, she likely pregnant. Do what happens then?

To the author - Great work!!! Bravo 👏. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update i want to see the next chapter 🙏

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

So, this is your ending? Come on, you have left way too many threads hanging. Gaaaa!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous