All Comments on 'A Daughter's Redemption Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Hurry

Please hurry with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can hardly wait

Great story. Wonderful character and perfect dose of reality.

Hisdirtygirl76Hisdirtygirl76almost 7 years ago
More please!

I can not wait to read part 2

Deansgirl1999Deansgirl1999almost 7 years ago
MORE

Oh my God this story is just........wow.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I want to thank everyone who enjoyed this story. I wondered how my take on this real life tale would go over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting

I hope you take some time to elaborate more on why the daughter did what she did.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

I don't know why she did it. The opening for it is loosely based on a court case I read about in England. After he was found innocent I haven't found or heard anything more about them.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578almost 7 years ago
Good Story

I will admit that the beginning was difficult to start with but in a way it left ir open for a great imagination. Really had me captivated and kept wanting more. I do hope you continue with this story because you have a solid part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Should have been the mother that survived.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

Then it wouldn't be an incest story.

imurddyimurddyover 6 years ago
good

but you need a proof reader. spell check doesn't catch misspelled words that are words. you had 1sentence that had the girl sitting in the tub reacting to the pig she sat down on, porcelain being spelled porcine, which is a term for pigs. don't get me wrong, it was very funny to read, but I don't think you were going for funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Part 2 here I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Michael needs some balls, lol! "Don't come in you OR on you?! You're obviously on birth control, or you would have insisted that I wear a condom, (not like I'm telling you I'm fixed!) So what could the problem be? One, that you're secretly a controlling bitch. Oh, it's obvious now, mind you, but if I let you move in with me, or worse, marry me, the nut job in you would come out ten times worse! Two, in addition to your obsessive need to control, you're one of those obsessive compulsive clean freaks! At least when it comes to yourself There's some other name for it, but that's what comes to mind. No fucking way I could put up with that!

Hell, cum in my fucking sofa?! If some got in it by accident, that's life, but spray it on to make you happy?! You know how much I paid for that sofa? More than your below average pussy is worth! Pro tip, do some legal exercises! I'm good, don't get me wrong, but the main reason you've cum five times and I'm just now getting to my first one is because I can barely feel anything! My dick feels like it's swimming in the bathtub, and I keep angling up and grinding my head on your g-spot just so I can get some friction out of you!

So here's what is gonna happen, I'm either gonna pick up the pace again and get back to the edge, then either pull out and spray my load on your fave and in your hair, or I can grab that little tube of hand lotion out of your purse that you used earlier and lube your butt up, then force my big cock up that tight little ass and drill it hard till I blow my load in your bowels! Yeah, that sounds much better!

If neither of these options sounds good to you, then I'll just blow off cumming and pull out, then you can have enough time to put on your bra and panties, then scoop up the rest of your clothes and shit, and get the fuck out of my house, and don't bother me again! You can get dressed once you get off my property!

Oh, and before you go getting any bright, nasty ideas after I throw you out half naked, because oddly I think that's the choice you'll go with, just know that every room in my house, every space outside my house, and even my car, are always recording video and audio 24 hours a day! I learned my lesson the hard way!! So, what will it be, woman?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anonymous below me is clearly mentally ill. Ew..r3tard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story author.. really enjoyed this one! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great premise, but Daddy is all wrong. I have two sisters who betrayed my trust with lies of far less social damage than a false rape charge and I still refuse to allow them back into my life, He does need to grow some balls if only to protect himself.

This could have been a great story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Wow, what a cast of unlikable people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES