A Daughter's Redemption Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was shocked to say the least at the amount of porn sites catering to that. Her finger scrolled down the pad as she read down the page. From role play, videos claiming to be real yet Stephanie could tell the were fake. Then came upon the most intriguing one that peaked her interest. Literotica flashed before her eyes as her finger hovered over the left mouse button. "A Stranger's Cabin," was the first story that greeted her as she logged on to the site. Stephanie bit her lip as she read on her hand slipped into the windbreaker pants her father had bought in the gift shop for her. Surprised how wet she had already gotten, Stephanie just couldn't stop herself as her fingers played along her lips. Breathing heavily as her fingers worked magic as she read the short but sweet sex scene.

"Oh, Oh!" Stephanie moaned as her arm reached up gripping the headboard. "Daddy!" she hissed softly as she came upon her fingers. The soft knock on the door startled her hastily pulling out her hand from her soaked loins. Closing the laptop setting it back onto the nightstand hoping her father hadn't overheard her. "Come in," Stephanie called out making sure nothing stood out as the door inched opened.

"I got you a medium pizza so you wouldn't have to worry about dinner and a drink," Michael said pushing the door open with his foot. The pizza box in his left hand and the ice cold two lilter in his right and a red Dixie cup hanging precariously between two fingers. This way he could avoid his daughter as much as he could for the rest of the night.

"Thanks Dad," Stephanie said smiling up at him as he laid the still hot box on her lap. Hoping that her juices hadn't bleed through the plastic like material. Then again her mind nagged at her whispering what if he noticed her aroused state. Huffing into the box when her father said nothing as he quickly left the room. Moaning as the hot cheese exploded across her tongue as she gorged herself on her first meal after three days without eating. Scrolling through the site once again as she munched on her third slice. Stephanie had pleasured herself to another five stories before the pain medication set her into dream land.

A week had past since the accident that took her mother's life. Strange and weird things had started to happen whenever she was alone. It felt to her that she wasn't entirely alone. Lights flickering, odd noises in the dead of night, strange cold spots where she knew there were no ventilation. Then there was the dreams that tormented her while she was at her grandparents house. Always showing her how her father would be plunging into her virgin cunt. Her screaming out in pleasure as he rammed his hard cock into her. Her begging to be used, howling out as her legs remained in the air as she gave her body to her father. The strange look that was on her face that seemed to her she wasn't actually in control of her body. Then showing her on her knees, her father holding her head back as he jacked his cock before her face. The hungry look in her eyes as his hot sperm shot forth covering her face. Every morning she would awaken to find her panties drenched in her juices. Wondering if she was playing with herself while the dreams assaulted her mind.

Stacks of boxes greeted her once her grandparents dropped her off at her father's house. She had no idea how or why she had ordered them. Yet, as she eyed the shipping receipts that showed that she had indeed ordered them. However, she had no idea why when she had ordered so many. It was a challenge for her to move through the room she was exiled to. Over the past week her balance had become superb. Balancing herself as she set the boxes aside within easy reach of the bed. Stephanie sat in silent shock at the numerous lacy underwear that greeted her. Setting aside the box for a moment while she went through all the others. Stephanie was at a loss as the revealing clothes lined her bed. Scratching her head trying to remember why she would buy such garments. She wasn't one that wore such things. It wasn't her style to dress like she was a street walker. At least that's what the clothes looked like to her. Yet, the lilac lace thong did have her captivated. Her hand ran over the see through front, ending just above where her womanhood would rest. Peeking into her shorts she knew it was high time for her to trim herself.

Tentatively easing herself down onto the tub sucking in a gasp as the coldness of the porcine soaked into her skin. Peeling off her shirt she didn't want to get shaving cream on it. Opening up her legs careful of where she put her left leg at she had no wish to injure herself while she was naked in the bathroom. Looking down at the near two week's growth of her bush that she had been neglecting. Pondering on what if any hair she wanted to keep, yet she didn't have a trimmer and she doubted her father would let her use his. So it left her with only one course which she always enjoyed. Plus, a hairless snatch looked better in the thong that she had placed on the lid of the toilet.

"Yes, all clean," Stephanie said smiling down at her teenage pussy. Smacking the freshly shaven area a wicked thought popped into her head. Wondering how her father would like her nice, neat, clean cunt. Instinctively her hand ran down her stomach inching closer to her womanhood as her dreams flared in the back of her mind. Her left hand kneading her breast as her middle finger disappeared into her lips. She couldn't remember when she was ever this horny in her life. Breathing heavily as the image of her father plowing her from behind was held in the forefront of her mind. "Yes, that's it daddy," Stephanie cooed as her finger slipped into her channel. "Fuck me hard daddy!" she hissed softly as her hand increased in speed. Biting her lip as her juices flowed down onto the tub. "That's it grab my hair, ram that fat cock into your horny, slutty, misguided daughter!" Stephanie moaned pinching her nipple as she added another finger to her hungry cunt. "Yes, harder daddy. Make my pussy sore from that vigorous pounding," she commanded rubbing her clit knowing her climax was near. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes, fill me with that hot cum daddy. Mark your daughter as your one and only slut!" Stephanie cried out as her hot cream surged forth dripping down onto the tub. Imagining her wet fingers were her father's cock, sucking, licking, moaning around them as she cleaned them of any and all traces of her sex.

Michael was greeted by his daughter's ass as she crawled across her bed. He had heard sounds emanating from her room, thinking she had gotten herself into trouble. However, he wasn't expecting to be greeted by his half naked daughter.

"Daddy!" Stephanie yelped trying to cover herself.

"Sorry, I heard something and thought your were in trouble," Michael said looking away from her. Stephanie bit her lip wondering if he heard her calling out to him as she orgasm. Reaching underneath the sheet pushing her thong to the side. Wondering how he would react to seeing her freshly shaven cunt. Moving the sheet just enough for her father to see her womanhood without appearing she meant to thrust it into his face.

"It's ok daddy, thank you for coming to check on me," Stephanie said smiling sweetly at her father. As Michael looked back he was at a lost for words as his brown eyes fell upon his daughter's cunt. Wondering if she knew it was uncovered. "So is there anything else you need daddy?" Stephanie asked tilting her head to the side loving how his cheeks redden. Her eyes dipping low wondering if she could see a bulge.

"Just wanted to know if you need me to cook you something before I leave tonight?" Michael asked averting his eyes as his daughter's womanhood remained uncovered.

"Going somewhere daddy?" Stephanie asked she just couldn't stop herself from calling him that.

"Out," was the only thing he would say.

"Hot date I take it," Stephanie giggled. Containing her jealousy when he answered with a nod. "Could you perhaps cook me two of your famous burger's, please?!" she asked innocently wishing she had more cleavage to entice him with than her small bosom.

"All right give me a few," Michael said before leaving her there alone. Stephanie sank into her foul mood at the thought of another woman pawing at her father's body. That to her mind belonged only to her. In her mind only she could rightfully please her father. Where those thoughts were coming from she couldn't say, yet as he entered her room dress in a white dress shit and iron, pleated dress slacks. She thought he couldn't look more handsome than she ever dreamed off. "Here you go," Michael said handing the plate to her. Glad that she had covered herself since he had left her. However, he couldn't get the image of her pink youthful lips out of his mind. He knew he had to leave as he felt his cock responding to that lewd image in his head.

"Dad," Stephanie said softly as Michael neared the door.

"Yes," Michael said over his shoulder.

"Can I have a hug before you go? I'm having a hard time and I know you want to keep your distance, but you're the only one here that can," Stephanie said setting her plate on top of the laptop. Michael sighed deeply before turning around walking back to the right side of her bed. Lowering himself down onto the mattress he had no clue this was all apart of her plan. Stephanie let the hug linger longer then her father might of had liked. Allowing him to feel her body through the thin linen cloth. "Thank you daddy," Stephanie whispered into his ear as her hand skimmed along his groin. Feeling the semi hard cock on the palm of her hand. "Now you go show whoever it is a good time," she said sweetly hoping that she would out place his date within his mind for the night.

Stephanie tossed and turned in her bed as the clock struck 1:30 a.m. Her nails dragged across the sheets as her jealous mind showed her father pleasuring another woman. One which that wasn't her taking all of that hard cock she hungered for.

"No, don't you dare cum in her!" Stephanie screamed out as she bolted out of her slumber. Her chest heaved, her heart raced, her nipppes throbbed painfully as she fell back onto the bed. Covering her eyes with her left forearm wondering what was wrong with her. She never had such thoughts before. Why was it that her sleeping mind could only think of one thing - her father? Why was it the thought of his hard rod ignited her teenage body? Yearning to be the one that serviced it, loved it, made its home within her virgin womb. Blowing out a breath when her mind failed to answer her growing questions. That was when she heard the closing and opening of her father's car doors. What alarmed her was there were two sounds not one.

"I've waited all night for this Michael," a lustful woman's voice echoed in the silent house.

"Shh..." Michael hissed.

"Please, she's probably asleep by now Michael. Now give it to me, give me what I have waited all night for," Stephanie heard the woman demand to her father. "That's it right there Michael," the woman hissed Stephanie could only assume her father had that cock of his deep inside her. Her mind raced wondering if she could play along. Playing with herself as she heard his erotic grunts, and husky voice resounding from the living room. Stephanie drowned out the woman's moans replacing it with her own. As she pictured herself the one on the receiving end of that hard rod.

"Harder daddy!" Stephanie moaned softly as the woman wails filled his home. "That's it pound your daughter, punish her for being so bad to her father!" she growled as her fingers sped along her clit. Lifting her hips to allow her fingers deeper access to her mound. Gasping as her sex echoed out with each plunge of her exploring fingers. "Yes, daddy punish me with that cock for putting you through that hell!"

"Don't cum inside me Michael," Stephanie heard the woman command. "Cum on your couch or something not on or in me."

"You can cum inside of your daughter any time you want daddy," Stephanie retorted. "Fill all my wholes with that white hot goo," she moaned teasing her anus wondering how it would feel. She never tried it before she had always been content with simple masturbation. Yet, hearing the woman's lack of wishing to please her father. She wondered how she would like a cock stuffing her ass. Returning to her task as she heard his dissatisfied grunt. She could explore that possibility later right then she wanted him to know she wasn't so selfish. "That's it daddy cum in your naughty daughters mouth. Let your daughter drink down that salty seed, let me clean off your cock that's covered in my sex!" Stephanie howled as her orgasm flooded her canal.

"What was that?" Stephanie silently cursed to herself flinging off her covers. Positioning herself where her naked body was displayed for her father. Moving just so that her wet, spent cunt was viewable from the door as she laid on her side. Stephanie's heart raced as she heard her door inch open. Peering through her lashes as the hallway light bathed her body. Smiling inwardly at the reaction her body had garnered. Her eyes sinking low wondering if her father had forgot to zipp up before he came to her room.

"Come to me daddy. Let me take care of you like how that woman won't," Stephanie mentally pleaded with him.

"Michael, come on we're wasting the night," the woman huffed in irritation. Releasing a sad sigh when she heard his footsteps disappear down the hall.

To Be Continued.

12