All Comments on 'A Daughter's Redemption Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago

Didn't like the ending. Totally disappointed in it.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Well, can't please everyone but that's how the story unfolded.

Breamarie93Breamarie93over 5 years ago
Love it!!!

I love this!!! Super well written, minor typos, which I barely even noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More hot.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
good story,

I don't know about the drugging bit. Felt a bit out of place. Not really necessary at that point. But that is the writers choice and I can respect that.

Thanks soul71

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soul71 what happens to the son? will you make another spin off with him.

seems like he would be upset with parent's and sister. like everyone started a new life without him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! I wish we get more scenes of them fucking! But still wow! Great story. Good job author!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story immensely , AAAA++++

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Honestly, looking back this is probably one of your weaker stories, compared to everything you've written since. Especially all the tie-in stories in the PSF universe.

On the other hand, it's also one of the first you posted here. So in that sense it's a good way to see how much your writing has improved once you found your own style.

The whole possession theme felt like it didn't need to be there. Or it needed to be fleshed out more. Subtle hints, the climax to possession that you put in the story, but it would need an aftermath where father & daughter figure out how to deal with the ghost.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

I know this story is 6 years old and one of your firsts, but it has issues that would have kept me from bothering with other stories of yours if I hadn't read the Pharaoh series first. Starting with a rape trial where the victim is still a virgin with the Hyman still intact? Come on. The possession and ghost aspects should have had a bigger reaction as well, the Doc would have been more subtle unless he were also possessed, and the drugs wouldn't rev him up like that before suddenly knocking him out that hard. Not to mention the terrible punctuation. I'm glad you've apparently gotten better since this story came out, but I would recommend doing a rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES