A Daughter's Redemption Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it daddy," Stephanie said after she came up for breath. Returning to her task reaching down playing with her cunt as she slurped loudly on her father's hard tool.

"That's enough I going to fuck you before I pass out," Michael said shaking his head to clear his vision. "Get on the couch and bend the fuck over and show me that twat you have been teasing me with," he said pointing to the piece of furniture. Stephanie's knees rested on the edge of the couch her ass pointing at her father as she bent over. "Spread your cheeks Stephanie!" Michael demanded his primal mind taking over as the drugs had put his more rational one to sleep. Stephanie did as she was told looking back with trepidation as her father stared at her exposed womanhood. His hand working his shaft as his eyes lingered on her red swollen mound.

Her heart hammered in her throat as he took a step then another towards her. Gasping as she felt the head of his cock pressing lightly on her lips. That was the only warning she got before her father thrust into her. Trying not to cry out in pain, she watched the blood from her torn hymen drip onto the floor. "Well, least you weren't lying about being a virgin," Michael grunted, looking down and seeing his rod coated in his daughters blood. "So you like having your daddy's cock buried deep in your cunt?!"

"Yes, daddy I love how you feel within me!" Stephanie said through ragged breaths.

"Ah, yes what did you tell me to do to pound your cunt," Michael smiled menacingly. Listening to her muffled screams as Michael forced her face into the cushion as his hips pounded her cunt into submission.

"Yes, daddy fuck me! Use me! Punish me for being a bad teenage slut!" Stephanie moaned as the pain started to slowly turn into pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Yes, daddy your cock feels so good!" Stephanie huffed and puffed as her father plunged his cock into her molten canal. "Daddy please make me cum, make my cunt coat that cock that is stirring my womb like never before!" she begged as she tried to draw breath into her lungs.

"Oh, you want to cum? You want to coat your daddy's hard cock in your hot cream, is that it Stephanie?" Michael asked trying to keep his mind clear yet it was a losing battle. He knew he had to finish soon as he wasn't about to pass out while he was still hilt deep in his daughter's womanhood. Reaching forward, taking hold of her hair and feeling her folds squeeze his rod as he snatched back her head. Pouring what strength he had left into his frantic thrusts. "Then do so you dirty slut! Cum all over your daddy's cock!" Michael growled spanking Stephanie's ass with his free hand.

"Yes, daddy! Thank you daddy!" Stephanie yelled as her core exploded just as her father's sperm coated her womb. Stephanie felt something heavy land on her, she tried to move yet her trembling muscles refused to heed her command. Shuddering as her father's cock slid out of her, she pushed his unconscious body off of her.

Rising from the couch, feeling her blood and her father's sperm running down her leg and feeling the oppression that had once filled her with dread, lifted from her shoulders as she walked to her room. Where she would clean herself off before she went back to partake of the source. Then once she was satisfied, she removed the traces of her blood from her father's manhood. After awhile she would entice him to awaken only to have him stuff his cock back in where it belonged.

Epilogue

Stephanie stood in her room wondering what she was going to wear for her first day of college. A month had passed since her father had turned her into a woman. While they couldn't really be together in the normal sense, her father would always make sure she was taken care of before anything else. Now that she was off to school she pondered if she would have enough time to be his lover; or could she just see if some of her classes were online. Just so she could have more time at home and have her father's cock plowing into her from behind.

"Hiya pumpkin," Michael said knocking softly on her doorframe. His eyes roamed down her partially nude body lingering on her turquoise thong.

"Hey daddy," Stephanie smiled glancing down as he held his cock out for her. Licking her lips as her hands ran down his chest, Stephanie sank to her knees. "So you going to miss me while I'm at school?" she asked running her tongue along the back of his rod.

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about that I'm making sure you're sent off full of my cum," Michael groaned as Stephanie swallowed his cock.

The End.

12