All Comments on 'A Daughter's Tale'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a beautifully told story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous contributor

a beautifully told story, Your notes indicate more facts have been found, why not continue the story, or at least ad additional notes to the original story. Very well told and very interesting.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago
Ah, your story for Rosie, finally...

Nicely done, CF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just dreamy

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely great read

This was a great story, reminiscent of classic novels that feature young women coming of age. It was an excellent story, and one that was somewhat believable given some other historical (non-fiction) stories of the settling of the Rocky Mountain states and the plains.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
as a Nebraskan

Enjoyed the story a great deal. Hope there are more chapters. From gossip, it is believed that more than one child was bred to her father. Not condoned, but not really condemned, just accepted. The plains of Nebraska were and are sparsely populated. Great place to view the night sky.

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous Nebraskan! Good to know!

ozSolitude1964ozSolitude1964over 6 years ago
LOVE

You have written another fantastic and deeply romantic love story of a daughter and father for each other. Their respect, emotional and deep soul love is idyllic, appearing to be life enduring!!

TimbitloverTimbitloverover 6 years ago
Great read!

Very enjoyable!

blackmatterblackmatterover 6 years ago
A pleasurable read

Interesting and erotic, and so well-written.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed it...

...a lovely tale of father-daughter romance. Normally, I like my incest stories to be a bit more nasty and dark, but there was a sweetness and tenderness to this that was very seductive.

There's obviously scope for a sequel...

Rob_mDearRob_mDearover 6 years ago
So Much Depth

This is so much better than the usual literotica story. It has depth and imagination, meaningful characters, and passion covering something more complex. Very well done. I wish more writing at Literotica was of this caliber.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyabout 6 years ago
Well done!

Awesome work. Very well written! Your stories are a treat. Thanks for posting it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
So well-written

Love the historical flavor to it and how you so slowly developed it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Great pacing and tone, an extremely wholesome incest tale! Very well written, thank you!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Came, curious of the username...

Stayed for the story. This is masterful. The use of vernacular was stellar. I still go back, skip the sex, and drool over writing. Then read the sex again anyway, cause, if I'm there already...

"Prick" felt weird (sure, it's been here since Shakespeare), but where would she pick it up?

Then the afterward just floored me. Put a beautiful bow on it all. + the ambiguity and I still don't feel cheated. You're too good for me. I'm depressed.

My web page is broken, it only goes up to 5 stars. I guess that's all I can give.

(I'd submit it for a Cundill, at least for the glee, imagining reviewers getting aroused, throwing off coats, swooning "Take me Bill!" as an orgy erupts. It might even start a new short story category, which would be cool, cause I hear it's a shindig at the Hyatt next year, they always have a pretty good spread. Two words: open bar.)

Favorite author: You write it, I'll read it.

xqzxxxxqzxxxabout 6 years ago
Very Nice

I really liked this. One of the best things is the historical angle. That provides a degree of possibility that makes this so much more electric. The details are lovely as well - and honestly the first person narrative is so nice that I'm really glad you came up with a good device to justify it. Very nicely done.

47stubs47stubsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

What a great story. It sound so real how a daughter could have great love fore her father and take care of there sexual needs. Wish there more to come.

youngdaddysgirlyoungdaddysgirlalmost 6 years ago
one of the best

one of the best stories in this genre i have read.

aeSolitude1964aeSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Love

A tale of love and passion... a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

That was flat fucking awesome! I really enjoyed the writing point of view :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

That is absolutely incredible. God i love history. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of your best!

I love your writings and their incestuous daddy-daughter themes and I appreciate that you have some of the best writing in this genre on Literotica. And then this story tops them! Excellent pacing with restraint but not so much a reader gets bored, great theme, and a different angle than most of the writing out there.

Thank you so much and please, please keep writing!

macymadisonmacymadisonalmost 4 years ago

This is just about perfect. The first time ever that “Pa” is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I genuinely couldn't tell if this was a page out of a journal or an incredibly written piece in the 'language' of the time. Either way something completely unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Well done!

I understand the desire to leave stories a bit "up in the air" and not be too literal, but your postscript begs so many questions....

I would like to learn more about these characters and their lives.

And just wanted you to know your old work is still enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really did not like this style of writing!!

The story is left hanging after being drawn out with drivel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
1520 Followers
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal