All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by My I

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Delightful!

I really enjoyed this. :)

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Life's a beach

Very enjoyable. I think there's more here than a couples day at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sensual read!

Really enjoyed this story. A fun and sexy read.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 6 years ago
great story

hope theirs more to follow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
names

good story, but u mixed names...rita and vella

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed this. Good build up. Kinda mysterious not knowing much of either. Of course I'm in complete agreement with the others more of these 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is her name?

Rita or Vella?

My IMy Iover 6 years agoAuthor
Ooops....

My apologies. This story was originally inspired, several years ago, by a story from another author Vellams. It was written as a sort of sequel. That author is no longer on the site and I was unsure how she would feel about it being reposted with her character;s and user name, So I changed the Name to Rita, I had thought I replaced all instances of the original, but apparently I was mistaken. I missed one. I'm sorry.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Great read!

Thanks. (I didn't pick up on the name changes)

jen739jen739over 6 years ago

What a wonderfully written story. I hope there is more to come of our private beach.

My IMy Iover 6 years agoAuthor
Much thanks....

Many thanks to all for reading it and for letting me know how you felt about it. It was actually one of my first stories that I recently decided to repost. I like to think, I've gotten better since this one. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really ?

Plot was ok, but I would love to own a pair of binoculars so powerful they can pick up nipples poking through a bikini from a distance - sadly, that rather spoiled the story, as I couldn't take it seriously after that.

My IMy Iover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous....

First of all. what WAS the distance he was viewing from? Was it 1000 yards? or 50? I can see a perky nipple under a bikini from 40 yards WITHOUT binocs. With only a 4X pair I should be able to see them just as easily at 160 yards. Perhaps you are thinking that her breast needed to fill the entire view in order to spot the nipple. If so then you really don't know much about binoculars or you have REALLY poor eyesight.

I would take your post seriously but your ignorance ruined it for me.

elgemowtfelgemowtfover 6 years ago
Great pacing

This is well wrought. Your pacing is great and the action is hot when it comes. Awesome work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous