A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My I
My I
29 Followers

"And if I had not been spying... So, what changed your mind?"

"Who said I changed it?"

"You did. Between the look you were giving me back there and 'Wait!'"

She blushed again and I knew everything would work out. "Repeat."

"Repeat?"

"The dog."

"The dogs name is Repeat? Wait... Little Rascals... she kinda looks like Petey. Re-Pete?"

"You are good." She smiled again. "A rerun of Little Rascals Petey."

"Ah ayum a toorained prahfessionole." I puffed my chest melodramatically, adding to the sarcasm and the bad fake accent.

She doubled over laughing. When she recovered, she studied me closely again for a moment. "You aren't a degenerate pervert or a psycho. Just a guy who saw a woman he liked on the beach. Repeat doesn't take to strangers. Not like she did you. Even some of my friends she still doesn't trust. But she ran to you like you were an old friend. If she trusts you, I think I could at least try. And you were honest about it. I like that."

"Well, I've always said I'd rather hurt someone with the truth than hurt them worse with a lie. Besides you had me cornered. What was I gonna say? As far as Repete... I've always been good with animals. I grew up on a farm. I have a dozen stray cats around my place that just wandered in made themselves at home. If I go outside they all want attention. Hell even the dogs that chase my horses come when I call 'em."

"Dogs and babies..." She nodded, smiled and looked up at me.

"Dogs and babies?"

"Something my grandmother always told me. Hey, look, let's just go back and forget the whole thing. Start all over?"

"Something tells me I'm never going to wash those images out of my head. But I promise you I will never bring them up again. Fair?"

She blushed again and then teased, "You sound as if you were horrified."

"No, not at all. Well, a part of me was, but it's not what you think. Hell I don't know what I think. That's what I was trying to figure out when I came down here and was accosted by your dog."

"Look at us. Both of us are being silly. What's done is done. What I did and what you saw. I don't want to forget what I did and you shouldn't have to forget what you saw. Why not talk about it and get it out in the open? Then we can get on with life."

"Well, if you're ok with that, I'm ok with that. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"We're both adults and it will be hard to avoid each other sharing a beach. I'd rather not be embarrassed every time I see you. But you still have sand all over you and dog slobber too. You can wash up at my place."

"Well, my place is only a hundred feet farther and I have clean clothes there."

She dropped her head, giggling, her hand went to her mouth again, "Sorry, blonde moment."

"Stop it. You are smarter than you give yourself credit for. Don't give me that blonde stuff. It was an easy slip, you know your place and I'm not a familiar, you didn't make that connection is all. Now, come on let's go."

We strolled slowly back toward our homes, every now and then throwing a stick for the dog to chase.

"You said a part of you was horrified what did you mean? The sight of two women..."

"No. It wasn't that. It's just... I..." I grimaced, 'Out with it, bub.' I thought. I turned to look her in the eyes, "When I first saw you I was... stunned. You are an incredibly beautiful woman."

"Go on." She said, stepping sideways and throwing a shoulder into me.

"OOOfff! And strong, too." I chuckled and feinted, throwing a shoulder back at her, she dodged quickly. "I was intrigued, I wanted to meet you. But... Like I said when I got off the phone you were gone. But then you were sorta stuck in my head. It was hard to concentrate on anything. So I decided the next time I saw you I would walk down and introduce myself. I didn't see you again until this morning. Well actually I saw you yesterday but as soon as you got to the beach you turned and went back."

She continued her slow walk, looking at her feet. She looked up at me finally, "And this morning?"

"I was working on the laptop out on the deck. I saw you again. You were already at the water. I watched you paddle out and start reading, I was about to go back to work when I saw your hand on your breast. I don't know... What can I say? I'm a man. I watched. I was incredibly turned on. The wind or current or both brought you back to shore. That's when I saw the other woman."

"And you kept watching."

"At that point I had no choice. As I said, I'm a man."

"And?"

It was my turn to stare at my feet, "I... My heart... I felt like someone just shoved an icicle in my chest. The actual thought that went through my head was, 'Just my luck I fall for someone and she's in love with another woman.'"

She stopped. I turned and stepped closer, she put her hand on my cheek. She had a sad sympathetic look in her eyes. "You think I'm a lesbian."

I nodded, unable to meet her eyes again.

"I suppose from what you knew that would be the only conclusion you could draw."

My eyes finally met hers, "Are you saying you're not? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't make judgments on peoples choice of lifestyle. It's really none of my..."

"Stop. First of all, I'm not a lesbian..."

"But what about..."

"Hush, already." She smiled again, shaking her head, "I'm bi, not lesbian. Not wholeheartedly anyway. I love beautiful people, men or women... You're still disappointed."

"No. I don't know. I've never been in this situation before. Yes I was disappointed when I saw you with her because I was falling for you and it... I guess I just thought... I don't know. Talking to you now my original conclusion was correct. You are someone I want to know."

"Tell me something. You said when you were watching us... it made you... You were aroused?"

"Very."

"What were you doing? I mean while you were watching."

I studied her closely. Her expression told me the question was honest and sincere. I replied in kind, "Same thing you were doing on your raft."

"Rubbing your pussy?" She looked serious for a second but couldn't hold it. Her laugh bubbled out, taunting me.

"Well, I'm betting if I had one, I would have been." I nudged her with my elbow, causing her to stumble just a little. "But you see boys and girls are different."

Her smug grin made me laugh; she elbowed me.

I feigned injury for a moment then laughed at her. "So, your friend, how long have you known her?"

She hesitated, a serious look returning to her face. "Not long. To be honest she had been watching me too. I guess I take the 'Private Beach' signs a little too seriously. She had been walking on the beach and saw me, I guess, like you she was intrigued. She waited for me on the beach and when I came in she asked me what I was reading."

"And that was?"

"A smutty story off the internet."

"You too, eh?"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. Even wrote a few. They were terrible."

"If you are pulling my leg I will kill you." She pushed me again, forcing me several steps sideways.

"Well, that's not very neighborly. But I'm safe. Haven't lied to you yet."

Again she eyed me with a serious look, "No you haven't" She stared for at me for a moment, "I never met her until this morning. I was so worked up from the story and my... play time... She was just so beautiful and sexy. And I could tell she felt the same way about me. I just... I had to have her. Right there. Right then." She looked away, "Now you think I'm some kind of dyke slut."

I watched her for a moment. I could see going through her many of the same feelings I had felt earlier. "No more than you think I'm a complete degenerate pervert and psycho to boot. Fact is I see now that you and I don't think that much differently. It makes me wonder, though..."

I hesitated, not knowing if I should finish the thought. I picked up another piece of driftwood and threw it down the beach, the dog bounding after it.

"Wonder what?" her voice was soft and imploring.

"It's probably not something I should say." I retrieved the driftwood from the dog and threw it again.

A gust of wind blew her sandy blonde hair across her cheek, she shook it back and combed it over her ear with her fingers. She was still for a moment before taking my arm and turning me towards her. "You never regret the things you say, only the things you didn't." Her eyes burned into me, pleading. "Wonder what?"

The dog was returning with the driftwood again, she dropped at my feet. I retrieved it, rubbed behind her ears and threw it as far as I could. I stepped close to Vella, looking deeply into her eyes. "I wonder... What would have happened if I had been the one standing on the beach instead of her."

She stood staring at me for what seemed like hours. Her eyes became glassy and she smiled softly before she put one hand on my cheek then the other. Gently pulling me to her lips, she kissed me. I put my arms around her, pulling her close and returning the kiss. She pulled back just enough to whisper, "We might still be there."

The dog sat panting at our feet, driftwood already on the sand, She looked up at us curiously. Vella pulled away and knelt by the dog, rubbing its sides briskly. "And YOU! You devious mutt, you planned this didn't you?" She picked up the driftwood and threw it out into the water. The dog bounded and splashed after it.

She put her arms around me again, pulling me tight to her. I encircled her with my own, gently rubbing her back. Her head on my shoulder, the scent of her hair and perfume and sea salt in my nose made me want to stand there the rest of the day.

The dog returned again, waiting until it was right next to us to shake the water from it's fur. I turned my back to it, pulling Vella with me to shield her from the shower.

"Repete! You are sooo bad." She laughed. "Now you smell like wet dog, too. C'mon." she started to jog the short remaining distance to her beach house. I followed, chasing her, chasing the dog and teasing both of them.

We reached the path to her place and stopped, catching our breath, the dog still ready to play.

"Repete! Home. Now. Go." The dog bounded off over the dune. She turned back to me, "I wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I reacted back there."

"You're sorry for kissing me?"

"No," she smiled again turning her hips back and forth in that cute little dance that only women do. "For overreacting when you told me you saw..."

"No need for apologies. You didn't overreact. I'm sure it was a shock for you and I'm sorry for that."

"Well, in your own words, 'No need for apologies.' You were being completely open and honest. And I appreciate that. It's a rare quality."

"Would you consider having dinner with me tomorrow?" I blurted it out, and waited for the consequences. She smiled, winding a lock of hair around her finger, then raising her head her eyes met mine again.

"That depends. Did you want me to bring my friend?"

"I wanted you to bring you. But your friend is welcome, if you want to bring her." It was then that the thought hit me in the head like a hammer. "Or if you already made plans with her we can do it some other time."

"No. I had no plans with her." Her wry smile gave her away. I just hoped I had passed the test. "And I don't want to bring her. Seven-ish?"

"That would be great. I'll look forward to it." I started to turn away but her hand on my arm stopped me. I turned back to her as she pulled me closer. There was need in her eyes, I gave. I gently pressed my lips to hers, feeling their soft warmth, feeling them open in invitation. Her tongue reached mine gliding slowly across each other for a moment. She pulled away, running up the dune. Looking back from its crest she called out "Seven!"

***

I rose early the next morning. I can't explain why, I just did. I showered, shaved and pulled on some ragged jeans and a loose pullover. I spent an hour on the beach walking, with nothing in particular on my mind, just enjoying a good feeling all through me.

I fixed a quick breakfast and went to the deck with the laptop. I pounded out 20 pages in a matter of a few hours and was surprised to learn that I whistle. At noon I caught a glimpse of Rita, on her raft and reading again. As soon as my view through the binoculars centered on her she looked up and waved. Woman's intuition? More like the black magic that all women possess.

I returned her wave and went back to work. Finishing another section, I returned to the edge of the deck. Rita was not in sight. But the dark haired woman from the day before was staring back at me from the beach. She waved. Woman's intuition again? No, it had to be black magic, I was sure of it.

I worked until 4:00 then put everything away and went out for groceries. Returning, I showered and dressed in loose slacks and an old linen shirt. I began dinner preparations still whistling. At 7:05 there was a knock on the back door.

I opened the door finding Rita wearing a white gauze skirt and a white blouse simply tied at the waist. I was momentarily speechless. She was holding something behind her back. "I didn't know what you were fixing, though Mrs. Simmons said she saw you with lobster. So I brought something that goes with everything." She pulled up a six pack of Pete's Wicked Ruby Lager.

"Good ole Mrs. Simmons." I laughed. "I'll have to get her recommendation on a new set of binoculars."

"She'd be a good one to ask." She grinned.

I took the beer and she followed me to the kitchen. I pulled the fridge open and put the six pack next to an identical six pack as she watched. She looked around quickly. "Well the place hasn't changed much." She stopped noticing the confusion on my face, "I knew the couple who lived here before."

"Ah, shoulda known. Hungry?"

"Starved."

"Well, have a seat. Let's eat." I dished out plates and poured the gourmet beer for both of us.

Seeing her appreciative smile, I knew I hadn't gone wrong on dinner choices. We ate, chatting about our jobs, the area, families and all the usual inane conversations people have on first dates. We continued talking through an extra glass of beer while I cleared the table. Looking outside I saw the sun was getting close to the horizon. I reached into the fridge and retrieved two bottles of Pete's, took her hand and led her outside.

"I like watching the sunset. Somehow it tells me that everything is right with the world." I led her down the steps and took a seat in the sand near the top of the dune. I held out a bottle for her she took it and sat between my legs, leaning back against me. She let her head roll back to rest on my chest and sighed lightly. "You watch the sunset every night?"

I wrapped my arms around her, "Every night since I've been here, yes. It's funny though, I spent the better part of three years at sea with unobstructed sunset every night and sunrise every morning, but I never appreciated them until I came here."

She turned her head to look at me and put her hand to my cheek, then turned back to watch the fiery orange globe slip beneath the distant waves. "Beautiful." was her only word.

As the last streaks of red retreated behind the horizon she spoke again, her voice soft and relaxed, "I saw you, today, watching me with your binoculars. But you didn't watch long."

"Just doing my part to keep it a private beach. I didn't want to make you nervous by watching when you knew I was there. I looked again a little later but you were gone."

"You should have watched." She looked up at me, winking. "I had a show for you."

"I'm sorry I missed it." I winked back. "Your friend was there later, though. She waved at me."

"We had a little talk." She wiggled against me a little, getting more comfortable.

I could see the grin creep across the corner of her lips. "What did you talk about?" My question was unintentionally pointed.

Even in the dim light I could see the color in her cheeks darken. "Just girl stuff." She took my hand, raised it to her cheek and kissed it, then held it to her chest.

We sat there for a while as the chilly breeze blew in off the ocean. I leaned my head against hers feeling her soft hair against my cheek. I felt her shiver."

"Cold?"

"Just a chill. The breeze is cooler than usual tonight."

"We can go back in."

"No. I want to stay...Here...With you."

A bonfire suddenly erupted in my chest. I peeled off my shirt, wrapping it around her. As I pulled the arms of it across her chest my hand cupped her breast. I pulled back quickly. Her left hand caught mine and held it on her breast. I brushed lightly over it with my fingers, her nipple practically leapt into my palm. I teased it, rolling it under my fingers through her blouse. She sighed softly, tilting her head and kissing at me neck and jaw, I turned and met her lips with mine. Our tongues played over each other tasting and exploring.

She turned, rolling onto her right hip and pulling her leg back, she put her right arm around me. Slipping her hand around my back and slid it up my spine, dragging her nails lightly downwards. My hand eased inside her blouse teasing at her nipple more directly. Her other hand grazed over my chest before caressing my skin as her hisses became more aggressive. Her hand worked up and down my chest and stomach, her hot breath on my neck burning me with every sighing exhale.

My free hand slid under the waistband of her skirt, slowly slipping down to find the top of her panties. I didn't find any. Instead my fingers glided over silky soft hairs and warm skin, her lips already swollen and wet. I grazed it with the tip of my finger, tracing the lines of her labia. Her deep gasps filled my ears, her hand found a way into my pants. I was fully erect when her hand encircled my cock. She rubbed it lightly up and down then squeezed. Pins and needles assaulted me, making me groan loudly. I rubbed deeper into her breast and rolled her nipple under my finger.

She took my right ear in her teeth, pulling it. I bit into her left shoulder just hard enough to make her cry out. Her head fell back as I rubbed her swollen clit, pressing it under my finger and circling it. Her pace quickened on my shaft and her hips began to rock against my hand. I untied the knot in her blouse, letting it fall open as my hand massaged one breast then the other. Her nails dug furrows in by back as they dragged across it. She fell on my chest, covering it with hot, wet kisses.

Pulling her skirt up, she straddled my legs, her tongue teasing me as it probed my navel. She undid the button on my slacks, deftly pulling the corner of the waistband back, forcing the zipper open and giving her free access to my cock. She tugged on the waistband and I lifted my hips and she slid my pants halfway down my thighs. I started to get up to remove them, she pushed back down harshly

"That's far enough, big boy. You can't run with your pants down like that."

"Well," I said, biting her nipple again, "It's hard to run away with you sitting on me. And I have no plans of going anywhere."

Her legs pressed against me as she slid forward, her hard nipples dragging up my chest until we were again face to face. Pulling her hips up, she rubbed her wet slit up and down my belly, teasing me, "Do you know what you want?"

Fighting for control of my senses I could only whisper, "Yes."

"Tell me, handsome. What do you want?"

"I want you." I groaned. The feel of her slick lips gliding over my navel was driving me insane.

I pulled the tag end of the bow-tied string securing her skirt, and continued as the light cloth unwound itself from her hips. She took it and draped it over my face, dragging it down slowly. As the hem pulled clear of my eyes, I could see her smile. The flames in my chest raged higher.

She slid back, guiding me into her, gasping as she took me in slowly. I moaned loudly, feeling her heat engulf me. Her hands grabbed at my sides, digging in with her fingernails. She ground into me, pulling at my cock, causing me to shudder. She leaned down as if trying to reach my lips. I tried to sit up, complying with her silent demand. She pushed me back down. I reached for her breasts. She grabbed my wrists and held them as her hips began to move more swiftly. I could do nothing but watch as her lithe body used mine.

My I
My I
29 Followers