A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back, releasing my hands and putting hers behind her on my legs. I dragged my fingers down her belly, my thumb finding her engorged clit and rubbing it in a gentle circular motion. She screamed in her pleasure, throwing her head back and crushing her hips against my hand. I sat up, pulling her to me and sucking her nipple into my mouth again, holding it in my teeth as her body pounded furiously against me.

I felt her legs squeeze tighter at my sides, her muscles tightening as she neared climax. My own abdominals burned, as my body tensed for my own release. I held it, listening to hear pleasured voice alternately soft and quiet then loud and coarse. I felt her tremors saw in her face that it was beginning. She threw her arms around my neck, biting at my earlobe again, her hips undulating wildly against me. I held her tight as her body shook violently, her hoarse cries echoing in the darkness. I felt her warm juices trickle down over my skin. I could hold out no longer, my own hips thrust upward as I began to cum into her. Everything seemed to become nothing as I flew to the crest of my own orgasm and fall gently back to consciousness.

She stilled, holding me tightly to her. I kissed her neck, then along her chin and to her waiting lips. Her kiss was ravenous as she fell on me, pushing me back down on the sand. Holding me inside her until my cock slid out of her with a soft slurp.

"Just hold me here." She whispered, "For tonight, just hold me."

"I am here with you babe and I don't ever want to let you go."