All Comments on 'A Day at the Mall'

by LovelyBobbie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So far more of a low key exhibitionist story, which although I found appealing, seemed to lack flow. Either way, full marks for writing one of the more imaginative Literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taking Care

As a cross-dresser, and looking at it as a male to female transvestite, I find this story very interesting. Of course, only the writer can determine the outcome. I look forward to following the developing relationship between the two in what will possibly be several forthcoming episodes.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 8 years ago
Not quite what I expected

At first I was completely put off by this and quit reading early on (a woman who hates men and finds men disgusting but wants to be one??). But I came back to it and found it quite interesting. I hope she doesn't become a total girly girl, but her exploration is well-described. Hope to see another chapter in travels.

Rainier318Rainier318about 8 years ago
Serendipitous

Awareness at 60+ That I am mtf and trans*, I accept that I will present as man yet develop my feminine self to save my mind. "A Day at the Mall" captures succinctly somewhat similar issues; how can I age as a woman. The "tomboy" becoming woman image is so vivid. A pleasure to read. Hope more are to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very original story. 5 stars, wish it was longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous