A Day at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my coat. I arched my back. I pushed out my breasts.

I looked around to see if anybody noticed. They did not.

I started to feel safe.

The Trainer returned with our food and drink. I thanked her. I told her how I felt, especially after I removed my coat. She complimented me for my willingness to try something new. Arousal returned.

Assertiveness returned, too. Unburdened by my coat, breasts prominent, I walked over to the pizza stand, and slathered my slice with oregano and peppers and grated Parmesan cheese. Arching my back, pulling my shoulders back, pushing out my chest, pushing back my butt, I sauntered back to our table. The ceiling did not fall. Crowds did not form. In fact, nobody noticed, not even The Trainer.

I gained great confidence from this little act. I realized that I am, in fact, a woman. I do, in fact, have abundant breasts. I can, in fact, comport myself in a feminine manner, and not be unpleasantly accosted. I do not have to hide behind a masculine exterior. This could be very, very interesting, indeed.

I suggested that we walk around some more. I put my coat over my arm, and continued to show off my breasts. We walked the circuit of the ground floor. We took the escalator upstairs. We walked around the entire second floor.

Then The Trainer increased the intensity of the experiment. "Let's go in here", she said, pointing to a popular jewelry store. We went inside, and she started to browse. Feeling more comfortable, I did not try to become invisible. Instead, I pretended to browse, too. "Come over here", she said. I did. She was at the sales counter, talking with a rather attractive clerk. "What do you think of these?" she asked, holding out a pair of iridescent clip earrings.

I do not like jewelry. Nonetheless, I reluctantly answered, "They're not bad. Would you like me to buy them for you?"

"No" she said. "I'd like to buy them for you. You can wear them next time we meet."

I hemmed and hawed. "Alright". I had not conceived of ever seeing The Trainer again. I certainly had not conceived of ever again wearing earrings. I looked at her, and her gentle smile. Yes, I would wear earrings, and maybe other things, in her company. And I think I would enjoy being in her company again. Arousal remained, and even increased.

We bought the earrings, left the store, and headed to the car. I'd gained three unexpected things: an unforgettable experience, a new friend, and a pair of iridescent earrings.

Outcome: I am Proud to be Feminine

I drove back home. On the surface, nothing changed, except that I was not wearing my coat. I focused my attention on traffic, signals, and other wild and dangerous drivers. She chatted about her cats, the decorations in her apartment, and her enthusiasm for medieval English history. Deeper in my mind, I started adjusting to the concept of being a real woman, rather than a tomboy. Sometimes, when I thought The Trainer was not looking, I checked my posture and pushed out my breasts. Most of these times, a gentle smile flickered across her face.

12