All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rdapmanrdapmanabout 7 years ago
Kittens

Novice Kittens should get tested for graduation as soon as they turn "18" (per Literotica rules).

duke1951duke1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Numbering scheme

This is titled number 4 in the 'A Day In Gotham' series, but as the series started with number 3 (Batgirl's Dilemma) it is true that it is only the second story that I wrote. I apologise for the confusion that I seem to have inadvertently caused, but it has at least allowed me to write the preceding story that I planned (2 - Batgirl Begins) which is just in the process of being 'published' now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The title

I'm a little confused you but a 4 next to this but to my knowledge its only the second in this series, can you explain?

duke1951duke1951about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks - all comments gratefully accepted, whatever their shade!

And yes, the 'Batgirl Pays' story is well on the way!

Unfortunately, not being an expert in 'tight' writing yet it's got a bit bigger than I'd expected and I'm going to have to split it into two - hence the delay.

Apols

Ars30Ars30about 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story!

Are You Going to write a Story about Catwoman's comment about making Batgirl Pay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous