All Comments on 'A Day in Her Service'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving it !

Good mean, nasty, hot stuff. Just what u want from a good fem dom story. No doubt the usual guys will whine about it. Some people just can't handle what turns them on.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 13 years ago
Nice little story!

I particularly like the last paragraph - a bit close to home!

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
My wife

My wife has not gone out on me YET, but on a rare occasion, she will mention that it might be fun to get "something new" for a change. I hope that she doesn't because I love her and would like to keep her as mine. Another man just doesn't seem fun. If she does get someone, I will go along with it because if this is what SHE wants it will be OK with me. I will just have to get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All done

Get divorced and leave her with a pet to train. A nice dog. Kick her in the ass on your way out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really really bad story

Even for fiction. First of all women have "clittys" not men. Even if you're trying to insult him by suggesting his dick is small, this is poor word usage. And the Viagra? Learn your facts. Overnight the medication would have been out of his system and even if you gave him another dose it wouldn't work considering he's having a high level of performance anxiety. And the cage? Any fool cuts it off with a simple tool. So when she leaves to be with another man, cut the cage off, pack her things and throw them out the door. Change the locks and get an attorney. Because no one would want to stay with a bitch that was demeaning, degrading, and humiliating him. Let alone put up with her bringing home a social disease. This has to be one of the most disgusting, implausible stories out there in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After all the stories you've posted

I'm glad to see that you quit. I notice that out of all those stories only 2 had little red marks next to them. That alone should have told you that people didn't like your stories. This was another example of a poorly conceived story that just sort of sat there on the page and elicited nothing.

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Ultimate sexual degradation

and in such a short narrative frame! Yum!

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Lucky Husband!!

Good story...What a lucky guy getting to eat cream pie for a bedtime snack..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous