A Day in Life of a Bimbo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria enjoyed Karen's tongue and caressed her long legs; there was not much else she could do in that configuration. The manager was once again distracted from the cunnilingus by the fact of being fucked; this time even more so because of the exceptional size of Mike's cock. Still she did her best to make Gloria cum, for some reason she felt that the mature woman deserved it; plus she was beginning to genuinely like her. Thanks to Karen's efforts and earlier activities Gloria was finally rewarded with an orgasm, it was nowhere near as loud or intense as that of the manager, but equally pleasurable; Gloria only moaned quietly as her body trembled lightly. Mike even slowed down the pounding of Karen's ass, so she could focus for that moment on Gloria's pussy.

When Gloria's orgasm subsided she got off Karen's face, but remained by her side to hold (and touch) her legs. Without a voluptuous booty on her face the manager was a lot more audible; anyone walking by the door to her office could easily hear her moans and cries. Her orgasm was even louder, although she needed several more minutes of relentless ass-fucking to achieve that. She issued another high-pitched cry which lasted until she ran out of breath. The clenching of her anal muscles created additional pressure on Mike's cock and that was too much for him; he joined Karen in her climax and shot a voluminous load inside of her ass. After their orgasm ended they remained motionless for a few moments, the position might have been awkward, but they needed to calm down. Mike eventually pulled his cock out, but before he put Karen's ass back onto the floor he re-inserted the plug, so that his cum would not ooze out to stain the clothes or the carpet.

"Thank you, ladies," Mike was the first to speak, "that was an incredible performance by the both of you. Thank you for your participation, Miss Goodhead. From now on, Miss Bossy will take care of the business on her own."

"Thank you, Mister Oxlarche," Gloria said politely as she stood up and began to dress up.

Mike helped Karen to get up from the floor and even sacrificed his jacket and placed it on the seat of a chair, so she could sit down on it without spoiling the upholstering.

"Thank you," Karen was still calming down and said nothing more, but did not sit immediately.

"Nothing a thorough washing couldn't deal with," he replied with a smile.

Before Gloria left the manager stopped her for a kiss, she felt that it was appropriate to make the goodbye be more personal. The kiss was short but sensual.

"See you later," the mature woman said when their lips parted. She was smiling brightly as she left the office.

"I have a business dinner with some of my partners planned for later. I suggest that we go to a hotel room and take a shower before joining them."

"I would like to change my clothes in addition to the bath. Maybe we could shower at my place?" the manager replied.

"A brilliant idea!"

"This might also be the right moment to address each other less formally. I'm Karen," she extended her hand.

"Mike", he shook it in the same manner as when they first met.

The gesture looked quite silly considering the circumstances, but the manager suspected that many of her business relationships might look like that from that point.

"We'll take my car and you'll tell me about your partners along the way."

"Sounds like a plan."

Karen once again had to reach a bathroom to make herself look somewhat presentable before leaving the company's building; this time it was on the floor on which she worked, so the spectators were familiar with her promiscuity. She kept the plug inside of her butt, because she suspected that cleaning Mike's cum might take a bit more effort. As they drove to her place Mike kept caressing Karen's nylon-covered thigh. At one point she took one hand from the steering wheel and used it to play with his cock through the clothes. The man used the opportunity to grope her breasts instead. They received a lot of curious glances when waiting on red lights, but ultimately reached Karen's house safely. During the ride Mike also informed her about his two partners, the dinner they had planned and a small 'celebration' in a hotel room after the meal. The manager did not need to ask what her role was supposed to be, but she wondered how much of it had been pre-planned and included her in that very role.

Karen parked her car in front of the garage. They exited the vehicle and Karen waved to the neighbours who were in front of the both houses on the left and on the right; they greeted her back. Mike stopped to admire the building and the front lawn.

"A lovely little house you got there, Karen," the man commented.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile as she approached him.

Mike placed his large palm on her buttock, squeezed it hard and pulled her toward himself. He kissed her passionately on the lips while his hands groped her booty. Karen returned the kiss and wrapped her leg around his waist. The neighbours admired the spectacle and the people who happened to be passing by stopped on the sidewalk to watch as well.

When their lips finally parted Karen asked:

"Aren't we supposed to just take a shower?" she winked, "you don't want to be late, do you?"

"Yes, you're right," Mike replied, "but you're just so irresistible. Lead the way."

When Karen searched for the keys in her purse and later opened the door tha man hiked up her skirt and groped her buttocks; all of the spectators continued to observe. Somehow the pair managed to refrain from kissing on their way to the bathroom, but could no longer hold back when they began to undress each other. Karen admired Mike's body as much as he did hers, so they were all over one another the entire time; eventually, both naked, they entered the shower. The bath was more an elaborate foreplay than a cleaning process; it was passionate and chaotic, their soaped palms roamed over their bodies. The pair kissed numerous times and not always on the lips. Somewhere along the way the anal plug was taken out and the woman cleaned her back door of the semen. Finally they exited the shower and dried each other in a similar fashion.

Karen needed some time to dress up and do her makeup; the latter was mostly natural, but she painted her lips bright red. She also already had an idea what to wear. She put on a white blouse which might have been called classy or even fancy, if not for the fact that it was sheer. The bra underneath was also white and see-through, so her large breasts were visible despite being covered by two layers of fabric. Lace white panties matched the bra and together with sheer stockings and a suspender belt created a set. Her skirt was bright red and reached the middle of her thighs, it might have been considered decent if not for the rest of the outfit. On her feet Karen wore a pair of red glossy pumps on fifteen centimeter tall heels and two centimeter platforms; they did not say 'fuck me', but screamed it instead. The manager also inserted a plug into her anus, a slightly large one this time; she was certain it would come in handy. Mike managed to walk off his erection and put his suit back on, everything apart from the jacket which was too creased. They hopped back into Karen's Porsche and drove to the restaurant; they managed to be only fifteen minutes late.

The restaurant was a fancy place, but one that tolerated the... eccentric outfit which Karen wore. The waiter failed to remain fully professional and spent too much time staring at the woman's exposed breasts. When she was passing him she stopped and whispered in his ear:

"If we're satisfied with the service you'll get to touch them as a part of the tip."

The man's gulp was audible enough for Mike to hear. With a seductive smile on her face Karen left the dumbfounded waiter and together with Mike they walked away to join his partners.

"What did you tell him?" the client asked.

"That I'm a generous tipper," she didn't say anything more.

Finally they reached their table.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," the woman was the first to speak.

The two men stood up and for a moment remained speechless.

"Gentlemen, meet Karen," Mike began the introduction, "she represents our most important business partner and is here to take care of all our needs. Karen, meet Nigel and Owen."

They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries, the men had some trouble with maintaining eye contact; the manager was glad that she achieved the intended result. Apparently they have not been told whom exactly to expect.

Of course Karen's exposed breasts set the tone for the meal and the conversation swiftly steered from business matters into more erotic regions. The behavior of Nigel and Owen suggested that, if there was any initial plan for the day, they had not been told all the details. That way Karen only had more fun, especially with the waiter being extra polite and attentive; the woman kept sending him smiles whenever he appeared. The company ate and drunk wine, their meals happened to be known as natural aphrodisiacs. Mike occasionally caressed Karen's thigh, but he was subtle and no more touching was done. Yet the words can be equally arousing and it seemed that the conversation had a similar effect on all participants; wine played a significant role as well. Finally the meal was over, the bill would be added to the company's expenses, but the men wanted to tip the waiter themselves. Each pulled out a bill, but it was Karen who collected them and volunteered to deliver them to the waiter.

"I'll be right back," she said as she stood up.

She could have waited for the waiter to return to their table, but wanted to keep her word. The three men watched as she swayed her hips as she was walking away.

There happened to be no waiters in the main hall, but Karen was not bothered by that and simply walked through the "Personnel only" door; their waiter was there. The manager nonchalantly put the money on the nearest shelf and approached the man.

"Ready to claim your tip?" she asked in a seductive voice.

The man first just nodded his head, then managed to respond.

"Y-yes."

Karen did not say anything more, just pushed her ample chest forward. The waiter hesitated only for a split second before outstretching his arms and grabbing the large tempting breasts. At first his touch was gentle, but quickly he began to grope them more possessively.

Karen soon noticed that they had an audience, a cook and a waitress, but she just sent them a wink. Eventually she interrupted the groping.

"I think that should be enough," she said in a polite voice.

"Y-yes," the waiter reluctantly let her go, "th-thank you."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Karen left the room once again swaying her hips, she wondered how they would share the monetary part of the tip.

The manager returned to their table where Mike asked:

"Being generous took some time, huh?" he winked.

"What do you mean?" Nigel asked.

"I was explaining to the waiter that we really appreciated his exceptional service," Karen answered with her customary smile.

"Of course," Mike replied with a grin, "shall we go upstairs, ladies and gentlemen?"

Nigel and Owen still looked as if they were uncertain how far the meeting would take them. They tried to mimic Mike's confidence, but were not exactly successful. It somewhat amused Karen, even though neither of the two men lacked masculinity, they simply looked pale when compared to their companion. Nigel and Owen nodded their heads in response to Mike's question, Karen only offered the men a charming smile; all four of them finally went to their room. There were more people at the restaurant and they all stared at the manager's breasts; she was fully aware of their gazes and they turned her on. The four passed some more people in the hotel and even had company in the elevator. But when the door to their room closed behind them they were alone.

It was not merely a room, but a high-standard apartment, one with a main room, a large bathroom and an even larger bedroom. The company took off their shoes and went straight to the latter; there Karen and Mike showed the others what the meeting was about. The man pulled her close to him and they shared a passionate kiss, tongues included. She wrapped her leg around his body and he grabbed it with one of his palms; their hands roamed over one another's bodies.

The short spectacle emboldened the other two men who were already quite aroused. When Karen's and Mike's lips parted he let her go and she stepped towards Nigel; the man took the initiative. He embraced the woman and also kissed her on the lips. Neither of the two men were as tall or muscular as Mike, but they were not small either. Now that Karen took off her heels they were both a few centimeters taller than her. Nigel might not have been as strong or masculine as his business partner, but he was a better kisser; he was aware that passion did not always require intensity and knew when to be more sensual and gentle. Their kiss was longer and equally touchy.

Finally came the time for Owen who was already becoming impatient; their welcoming kiss was also long and passionate. During it Karen lost her skirt when the man was feeling up her firm buttocks. The other two men used that time to undress, so when Karen left Owen's embrace they were eager to take off her clothes too. Ultimately all four of them were naked, so they could finally move onto the bed. Mike had already tested the goods, so he let his companions go first.

Karen sat on the edge of the bed and the two men stood in front of her; for a moment she sucked off one of them, while jerking off the other, then swapped. Their penises were not as gigantic as Mike's, but were both above average; which was for the better, because having three oversized cocks in a foursome could be quite overwhelming, even for Karen. She exhibited her deepthroating skills and swallowed each penis whole when they got fully erect, but showing off was not her main goal; as soon as Owen was hard and wet enough he wanted to fuck her pussy. Now that the two men have learnt how much Karen was willing to do for them, they were not holding back. Mike was not idle either, first he checked whether the cupboard by the bed was as equipped as he expected it to be, then he sat cross-legged on the bed next to the woman. With one hand he caressed her body, with the other he fingered her pussy; he made sure that she was wet enough.

Soon the blowjob-handjob part was over and they changed the position. Karen got on all fours in the middle of the large bed, Owen knelt behind her, Nigel - in the front; Mike remained in a passive role, he did not need to confirm his macho status. Owen was eager to put his cock into Karen's pussy, but when he noticed the anal plug he could not resist the temptation to poke it. Karen got the time to moan, but she was soon silenced by Nigel who wanted to continue the blowjob. Owen played with the toy for a moment, but finally shoved his penis into the wet waiting vagina. Karen had only one cock to take care of with her mouth, but she could not use her hands in her position. Fortunately a good cocksucker can give an excellent blowjob using only her mouth; she definitely was that. Nigel left Karen the freedom to suck him at her own pace and she was doing her best. This time she did not hold back and flaunted her deepthroating skills, she could swallow the man's cock almost effortlessly; he was impressed as much as he was pleased.

Some time later the trio found a common rhythm and the spitroasting went on smoothly. Mike remained on the side caressing Karen's body, he was mostly playing with her breasts. At one point he sat up and whispered in Nigel's ear:

"Would you like to try something you never did before?"

The man shrugged his shoulders, but nodded his head. It was not his first threesome, but he had never tried anything actually kinky, he wondered what his mate had in mind. Mike asked Owen the same question and also got a positive response. In a few brief words he explained each of the men his idea; they both grinned widely and eagerly agreed.

Karen was too busy with being spitroasted to pay attention to what was being said, so she was surprised when suddenly both cocks were withdrawn.

"We got a surprise for you, darling," Mike told her, "you'll love it. Just wait for a moment and let the guys assume a new position."

Following Mike's instructions Nigel and Owen laid on their backs, they moved close to one another so that their buttocks were touching and their cocks were close to each other. They were red-blooded heterosexual males, but after sharing a few call-girls they were no longer shy of touching each other's bodies. Karen swiftly realised that Mike wanted the men to double-penetrate her in this position; when he took out her anal plug he confirmed her suspicions. She was close to the truth. After carefully pulling out the plug Mike lubricated Karen's anus with a lube he took from the nightstand. He then helped her to assume the position over the two cocks; that was when the surprise came. Owen grabbed their cocks together and aimed them both at Karen's ass. Mike was assisting her, but he was not pushing her body down, so she halted when she felt the two cock-heads at the entrance to her anus.

"Come on, darling," Mike prompted her, "you can do it."

Karen waved a finger in front of his face, mocking a reprimand, but she did that with a smile; she did not say a word. She reached between her legs and took the cocks from Owen, then resumed the descent of her body.

"Oooh!!" the woman groaned loudly when the penises stretched her anus.

"Aaah!" she continued to moan, but did not stop moving down.

The girth entering her ass was sizable, but the feeling was amazing. In the moments like this the anal-slut within Karen truly awakened. Soon the two cocks were whole inside of her ass and she was sitting on Owen's and Nigel's crotches; both men were visibly impressed. Karen was kneeling on the bed and now she wiggled her hips for a moment before raising her body; she moaned softly while she did that. Mike was still by her side, but for now she did not require his assistance for the cowgirl ride. She gladly welcomed his hands on her body though; one grabbed her breast, the other began to finger her clitoris.

Karen had strong legs and impressive stamina, so once she fully adjusted to the double anal penetration, she had no problems with riding the cocks. The biggest issue was to make sure that they would not slip out; fortunately both penises were of similar length. The woman just had to make sure not to raise her body too high and not to make overly rapid motions. Karen kept moaning loudly the entire time, her horniness was swiftly growing. Mike continued to finger her clit for most of the time, when he did not - he played with her breasts and nipples.

Merely a few more minutes were necessary for Karen to reach her first orgasm. She issued a loud high-pitched cry and sat down hard on the cocks; she stopped riding them, but wiggled her booty instead. She also clenched her anal muscles as tightly as the penetration allowed; it was that pressure which pushed the two men over the edge. Both groaned audibly and began to empty their balls into Karen's ass. Mike intensified his fingering of her clit and played with one of her nipples. Eventually their oragsms ended and the company quieted down. Mike assisted Karen in getting off the cocks, then swiftly filled her gaping hole with the bull-plug. Owen and Nigel got up and each gave Karen a short kiss, then both left the bedroom. There was an expensive whiskey and cigars in the cabinet in the main room; they wanted to taste both before returning for a second round.

Mike and Karen kissed and cuddled when the two men left. He was eager to put his cock into her pussy, but understood she needed a short break. The cuddling soon evolved into a sixty-nine, which did not last too long either. When Karen was ready she got off Mike, laid on her back and spread her legs wide; her pussy was eager for more, but her muscles needed more rest. The man shoved his gigantic penis into her soaking vagina less gently than he did when they fucked for the first time. He already knew what she was capable of and now she had had a better warm-up. Her moan was not as loud as previously, but audible enough for the two men in the main room to hear. Mike's huge cock together with the large anal plug created a decent impresion of double penetration. Neither of the pair needed any more variety, so they remained in the missionary position the entire time. Mike managed to bring Karen to another orgasm before cumming himself, he did not creampie her pussy though, but instead pulled out and shot his load into her mouth; she happily swallowed every drop.