A Day in Life of a Bimbo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel and Owen finished their drinks and cigars, then went to the bathroom to wash their cocks. They could easily hear when Karen was climaxing, so they gave the pair a few minutes, then returned to the bedroom. Their second round looked very much like the beginning of the first. It started with a blowjob-handjob, then proceeded to spitroasting. First Owen got his cock sucked while Nigel fucked Karen's pussy, halfway through they swapped places. Mike once again served as a support and played with her body. They managed to bring Karen to one more orgasm, Owen creampied her pussy and Nigel shot his load inside of her mouth.

The company did not leave the apartment right away. Karen lied in the bed and sipped wine which Mike brought her, he poured himself a glass of whiskey and lied next to her. Owen took a shower while Nigel drunk another whiskey and smoked a cigar; then they swapped. Mike showered together with Karen and helped her to get the anal-plug out, later they dried each other's bodies, shared a farewell kiss and went their ways; both were certain that this had been just a first meeting of many.

Karen was tired after the gangbang, but she felt that it was too early to call it a day. She considered Mitch's advice as a guidance and wanted to begin working on it right away. She might have had enough cocks for today, but after her... interactions with Gloria she was no longer so reluctant about having sex with other women. Not that the manager suddenly became a lesbian or even bisexual, she simply no longer considered the act as a sacrifice for a greater good. And who knows, maybe she could even retrieve some pleasure from it.

Karen's target was Diane, one of the three women of the twelve people who made up the Board. She was around fifty and like Cher decades earlier she refused to surrender to the aging process and was desperate to maintain youthful appearance. Karen had to admit that the results were rather impressive, despite her age Diane was hot. It was not purely a result of plastic surgeries, when Diane wanted to achieve a goal she did all that was necessary and performed it perfectly; in that regard Karen considered her a role model. Diane adhered to a rigorous diet and worked out daily. Her breasts and face were improved by surgeons (the best ones of course), but her thighs and buttocks were the result of her hard (and efficient) work.

Diane was of average height, slightly taller than Gloria and while not nearly as curvaceous as the head of the HR she also had a distinct feminine shape. She dyed her hair dark red and kept her make-up professional and immaculate. Her outfits were not nearly as revealing as Karen's or Gloria's either, Diane's skirts reached her knees, blouses while tight exposed no cleavage and heels while tall were of a more reasonable height. Diane made no secrets about her sexual orientation, which was a bit funny since she had a husband and two grown-up kids.

Karen called Diane hoping that she would be able to invite her for a coffee or maybe even a dinner. She was surprised to learn that the director was still in the office and invited her to her room. The manager did not want to have a 'first date' with Diane while wearing a see through blouse. Driving home and back would take too much time, fortunately there was a store nearby. Other customers and the clerks stared at Karen's exposed breasts when she entered the store, but she strode confidently and with a smile on her face; not to mention that the exhibitionism among strangers turned her on. She left wearing a white opaque elegant blouse, she hoped that she would get the chance to take it off in a female company that day.

Diane's secretary was young and pretty, in many ways she resembled Abigail, Mitch's secretary. Her outfit was as revealing as Abigail's and did not match the professionality of her boss. As the girl opened the door to the director's office Karen wondered whether some voluntary 'sexual harassement' took place here as well.

"Hello, Karen. I'm so glad to see you! Gloria had just told me about your promotion."

Diane's enthusiasm was not as surprising as the presence of the head of HR. Karen was not sure whether she should consider Gloria as an asset or an obstacle in current circumstances. Both women in the office stood up to greet the guest, Diane kissed Karen on both cheeks and Gloria was happy to follow suit; the manager did not even need to act to get into the cheerful mood. Just like Mitch's office this one also had a coffee table, although a smaller one. The three women sat down and Diane poured Karen a cup of tea from a fancy teapot. The director was a strict and demanding boss, but as a person she was rather friendly and sociable; when the discussion was not purely about business she was also quite talkative. It was mostly her who carried the conversation and the other two women did not interrupt her.

"I'm really happy you got the promotion, Karen," Diane sounded genuine, "we need more women in the management and I'm sure you'll be a shining example for all the aspiring girls. We need to celebrate with something more than just tea."

Diane stood up and to the surprise of her guests she took out a bottle of cognac and three glasses from a cupboard. She poured the drink and raised her glass to make a toast.

"To the women in charge."

Karen and Gloria joined her in the toast, they then sat back down and the conversation continued. Diane had a habit of touching people gently when talking with them, there was nothing erotic in it, but Karen sensed a certain tension growing in the air. She came here to seduce the director, but it seemed that the mature woman might have had a similar plan; how convenient. Gloria remained the most passive of the three and she focused her attention mostly on Karen. The manager was certain that Diane was perceptive enough to notice that.

At one point Diane touched Karen differently, she placed her whole palm on the manager's nylon-covered thigh, right by her knee. That was a simple non-verbal question, Karen's answer also did not require words. She put her own palm on top of Diane's and moved them gently up her thigh; while she did so their eyes remained locked and Gloria observed them both.

"How about we end our meeting here?" Diane finally said, "we can move to a more comfortable place. Ladies?" When she spoke the last word she moved her gaze to Gloria.

The other mature woman could not hide her enthusiasm when she nodded her head vigorously.

Diane did not drive a car, Karen's and Gloria's had only two seats, so they ordered a taxi. Karen had to suppress a smile when she heard Diane tell the driver the address; it was the same hotel in which she had only recently been gangbanged, apparently it was the company's favourite. She would need to learn such things now that she has been promoted. The hotel clerk acted professionally and made no suggestions that he recognised Karen, even when Diane asked for the very same suite that Mike rented earlier. The room service must have acted really swiftly and cleaned it right after the previous guests had left. The manager suspected that this room might be permanently rented by her company; the bills were most likely filed as representation costs. Diane also ordered a bottle of red wine to their room, apparently that kind was not among the amenities in the cabinet. She then took the card to the room and the three women headed to the elevator. Karen was the last to turn around and gave the clerk a wink before leaving; she had no doubt that he remembered her from earlier. She was also certain that he abandoned his professionalism and ogled their bodies as they walked away; she added a bit of sway to her hips.

Inside of the room the events did not proceed as rapidly as with the men, although any pretensions of professionalism were abandoned when Diane kissed Karen on the lips. The manager returned the kiss, but it did not last too long; Gloria could not be left alone and soon the kisses were exchanged between the three women. The first round was immediately followed by a second one, this time the kisses were longer and more passionate, with tongues included. Their hands explored each other's bodies; the woman not participating in each kiss took part in the caressing as well, she also slowly stripped the other two. By the time the room service knocked on the door their skirts were already lying on the floor and their blouses were unbuttoned. Karen left the two women kissing and went to answer the door. The young man who delivered the wine and glasses opened his eyes wide when he saw the manager dressed in her lingerie, especially the transparent bra.

Karen decided to use this opportunity to tease him a bit.

"Just put the tray over here," she gestured towards a cupboard in the hall.

The man, with his mouth open, remained motionless for a moment.

"Ah, yes!" he finally reacted, "of course. Right away, ma'am."

When he was taking the tray with the glasses off the trolley Karen asked:

"Are you a leg, ass or tits man?"

"Eh... what? I'm... excuse me?" the man's confusion looked comical.

"Every man supposedly has a preference for one of these three body parts. Which one are you?"

"I-well... ehm..."

"Go ahead, don't be shy."

"T-tits," said the man carefully putting down the tray.

"Great!" Karen exclaimed with a smile and pushed her chest forward, "let this be my tip for you. Touch them."

The young man was uncertain for a moment, but the firm breasts pushed towards him were just too tempting; he lifted his arms and grabbed them. His touch was gentle at first, but soon he squeezed the soft flesh more firmly. Karen let him enjoy her body for a while, but eventually she said:

"I wouldn't want to keep you away from your duties for too long."

The man got the cue and let her breasts go; with a mixture of joy and disappointment on his face he turned to leave.

"Thank you," Karen said with the same smile, as he was exiting the room. She took the tray and did not listen if there was any reply. Eventually he would exchange his story with the waiter from the restaurant and the manager will begin to build a reputation at this place.

When she returned to the bedroom the other two women were stripped to their lingerie.

"We missed you already," Diane said, "what took you so long?"

"I tipped the room service," she offered no further explanation as she approached them.

The women did not inquire further and happily welcomed Karen in their embrace.

"I haven't complimented your bra yet," the director said.

"Thank you," Karen replied, fondling her breasts.

"I like your and Gloria's style, it's very feminine and empowering. You should maintain it."

"I definitely will."

After the recent gangbang with the men the manager had a fresh comparison, everything looked differently right from the beginning. Even though the two mature women clearly wanted to have sex (Karen too, but to a lesser degree) no-one seemed to be in a rush. Everything seemed more sensual and less hectic; not that the male approach was worse, it was just a different way of exhibiting lust. The lesbian threesome was still chaotic though, between the three mouths and six arms and all the clothes that needed to be taken off. No item was simply stripped, it was accompanied by caressing and kissing, sometimes also giggling. There was no system either, because the three women kept swapping their roles and the objects of their attention; no-one felt overwhelmed, nor underappreciated.

Neither of the women could tell how many minutes had passed between them walking into the room and getting fully naked on the bed; for that moment in time they cared only for one another. Karen's lack of experienced in lesbian love was irrelevant, because it quickly got lost in the entanglement of lips and limbs. Her relative lack of enthusiasm has diminished as well as her lust was gradually building up.

Once the women moved onto the bed the pace of their love-making began to increase, but it was a slow and steady growth, it matched the build-up of their passion and lust. The women did not remain in a single position for too long, but continued to rotate between partners and their body parts. At one point Diane was sucking on Karen's breasts and Gloria was licking her pussy, a moment later the two mature women were kissing and Karen was caressing their bodies. The changes happened without any coordination, but at a leisurely pace, so it never felt hectic. No-one had a chance to feel left out either, every woman received an equal amount of attention and love.

As minutes passed by Karen learnt to appreciate the ample curves of her lovers more and more. She had already been eager to suck on their pussies before they began, but now she was also happy to suck on their breasts and fondle their full round buttocks. In return she received the same kind of attention and more; the ladies loved her long strong legs, they kissed, licked and caressed them from toe to crotch. Each pair of breasts was fondled by two pairs of palms and kissed by two sets of lips; the same treatment was applied to all the buttocks. Each woman had her share of orgasms as well, they might not have been as loud or intense as the ones Karen had with the man, but were more drawn out in time and equally pleasurable.

When the love-making had worn out the ladies they lied in the bed, cuddled and softly caressed their bodies. Later they took a shower, it looked like a standing version of the earlier sex more than a cleaning process. Ultimately the women washed off their sweat and other bodily fluids, but it took a lot of time, water and touching. Afterwards they dressed up and went downstairs to the hotel restaurant to eat supper; it included another bottle of wine. They were served by the same waiter as Karen and the men earlier, he was equally polite and attentive, clearly hoping for the same kind of tip. The manager wanted to be more discreet with the ladies, so after tipping the man with cash she left the restaurant with them. They kissed each other goodbye and the two women went home; Karen returned inside.

The waiter was visibly happy to see her back, with a bright smile on his face he said:

"Did you enjoy your meal, madam?"

"Yes, thank you. The meal was delicious and the service superb."

"Could you be so kind and repeat the compliment to the cook personally?"

"With pleasure," Karen smiled, she had quickly earned a reputation in this place.

The waiter led her to the same place in which she had 'tipped' him previously; when notified the cook appeared almost instantly. The manager smiled once again and pushed her chest forward. Her blouse might not have been transparent this time, but the two men were not bothered; each groped one breast eagerly. Karen was in a good mood, so she let them play even longer than earlier; eventually she too went home. This had been a good day, the manager was certain it was one of the many to come.

EPILOGUE

This day had a huge impact on Karen's life. Not only because of the events that took place, but more importantly because of the decisions she made and upon which she consequently acted. Karen became determined to become the company's first female CEO. She took Mitch's advice to heart and began to use sex as one of the tools to achieve success. The road might have been long, but not as difficult as the manager had expected; or maybe she was simply that good?

Her new set of duties was perfect, it left all of the mundane and repetitive tasks to others, while keeping the most demanding ones for Karen. She had plenty of opportunities to use her intellect and organizational skills, but was also left with enough time to both entertain the clients and persuade the board to her cause.

The three single men and the lesbian (Diane) were the easiest to seduce and convince; they required almost no effort, but unfortunately there were not many of them. The married men required more time and subtlety, but ultimately they too succumbed to Karen's charms. It was helpful that their wives did not enjoy anal sex or giving blowjobs and the manager was able to cleverly learn these details. Persuading the two heterosexual married women required a different approach; Karen also had to swallow her pride, but the ultimate goal was worth it. After numerous non-committal conversations in their free time which over time slowly took a more erotic flavor the manager was able to learn their kinky fantasies and was willing to fulfil them. She agreed to occasionally act as their husbands' lover, or to be more specific - their living sex-toy. The whole experience was rather humiliating, because Karen had to perform all the kinky activities that the wives did not want to do themselves. Anal and oral were only the top of the iceberg, there was cum swallowing, spanking, crawling on all fours while being led on a leash and more. These events might be worth a separate tale. Karen's pride might have been hurt, but she would be lying to herself, if she claimed that she did not enjoy it, at least on the sexual level.

The manager maintained a close and somewhat romantic relationship with Gloria. She still remained mostly attracted to men, but the more often she had sex with women the more pleasurable she found that experience. Usually it was caused by necessity, because some of the clients were lesbians or bisexual women, but Karen was an expert of mixing business with pleasure; with Gloria she did it solely for pleasure.

Eighteen months later Karen's financial results were superb and the entire board was fully convinced that she was the best candidate to replace Mitch as the new CEO. She was the first woman and, at the age of thirty four, also the youngest CEO in the history of the company. Throughout the period of those eighteen months Karen was the Corporate Slut with a Purpose; she was fully aware of that, but she stil considered the sex as an effective (and pleasant) tool to achieve her goal. She might have lost her dignity, but in her own mind she was still the smartest person in the company; the final promotion only confirmed that opinion. She did not notice that over time she performed less tasks that required intellect or power, and simply fucked instead. Any remaining sense of pride or dignity was gradually replaced with lust and sexual gratification. By the time Karen became the CEO she was basically the Corporate Whore, no longer with a purpose.

The board, on the other hand, was fully aware of that and intended to continue to slowly push the new boss in that direction. Karen was so preoccupied with lust that she happily followed their suggestions. There were some genuine benefits to that, fucking clients as a CEO brought in greater profits. Karen participated in the board's meetings, but usually she spent the time under the table where she was giving oral pleasure to everyone and satiating her own neverending oral cravings. Of course it all happened slowly and on the boss' own accord, so she believed that it was her idea and it did not take away any of her control. In her own mind Karen reached the top and gained all the power she had ever craved; the board was subtle enough not to dispel her illusion. The CEO was rich and genuinely happy, so she found no reasons to inquire deeper into her situation.

Karen remained the CEO for thirteen years. Thirteen marvelous years of being the unaware Corporate Slut. The company thrived, partially thanks to her selling out her body, but not because of her business decisions. But now at the age of fourty-seven she was not exactly old, but the passage of time had ineveitably taken away some of her sex-appeal. Karen still had a long life ahead of her and she did not want to spend it being old and ugly. There was only one way to truly rejuvenate one's body - participate in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. After so many years they could accept her once again. She had seen some of the participants undergo the "Age Reduction'' transformation and thought that it could be a true blessing for herself. She prepared thoroughly and created a strategy to optimize her chances. One day we might learn whether she succeeded.