All Comments on 'A Day in the Life'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Smart

Smart wife, he would know if she had done as much with those monsters as she said, it does tighten up that fast after a days long session with monsters. That's how a friend caught his wife, I really liked how she made him realize that really doing that fantasy is a dangerous slippery path. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing story.Is she lying or did she really get a good fucking?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not funny

Just sick battery and divorce time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife was selfish

Hubby had a fantasy and she wouldn't go through with it. Too much disrespect for him to stay married.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Great story, even having read it before at some point. Wife knew how to make hubby realize that he wouldn't like it if it really happened. Smart girl. And now she's swallowing! win win.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Read this great story a second time and I still don't know if she's lying.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

Ha! A brilliant wife saving her marriage from her husband's foolish ideas. Sure it was harsh, but it was effective and saved their marriage. If my husband had me fuck another man, I would lose respect for him. Fantasies are fun as long as they stay fantasies.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Talk About

Fantasies having consequences. Come Monday morning Dan is going to find out if she did or didn't, either way he got what he deserved. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Becarful

I have a friend Tim that he and his wife Julie played that fantasy game and ended up a bitter divorce and the lawyers got rich. As he and I were talking one time he was telling how great it was. I told him he had better be careful. He said neither of them would cheat on the other it was clear that it is just a fantasy and that it was just a secret between he and his wife. I said secret you just told me who has Julie told? He went pale. I asked if he was OK? He just said Julie has been working late some and her pay checks hasn't really shown it and he got up and left asked if I would pay . I said sure. That was the beginning of the end of their first marriage and Julie's boss's marriage. Tim sued Julie for divorce. I thought he came out pretty good he got custody of the 3 children he kept the house but took out of his retirement to pay Julie off she had to pay support. He also sued her boss's company because they had a clause. As it turned out he had threatened her to have sex because she had made a mistake on a real estate deal saying she would not get another job because he would spread rumors. Later after Tim found that out he chewed Julie out asking why she didn't come to him for help? She said she was afraid of how he would react. Tim said no shit do you think I would agree to let him have you? She said after all of the role play they had done she thought if it was just once it really wouldn't hurt our marriage but he had filmed them without her knowledge then threatened her again and again. A little over 2 years later Julie's exboss was beaten up pretty bad I was sure glad Tim and Julie were with my wife and I with a total of 8 couples. Yes they did remarry. All of Tim's buddies keep an eye out for the other.

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 3 years ago
So what is the deal with the black eye comment?

I read this a couple of times and I'm still confused about the blacke eye thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For a “simple housewife” her story was way too graphic. I know this is fiction, but the way the story is written, no one would believe she made that up.

For those wondering about the black eye, he said he hit his head on the table when he fell off his chair when she told him she was double penetrated by the 2 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She did it

He's a cuck if he doesn't diverce her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No kidd

How dumb can a man be. When I found out my wife had an affair I was glad my big brother was there to stop me. No I wasn't going to do myself in I was going after the SOB that was trying to wreak my family. He my brother saved me from going to prison. Funny thing that homewreacker was found beaten up pretty bad 3 different times before he moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do it Dan!

Put that barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger! You're stealing oxygen from worthy human beings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That.... sucked

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 3 years ago
Horrible!

Really sucked. Guess it's because I don't have much respect for any man that fantasizes having his wife be with another, even worse for real. Guess I'm in the minority because there's so many stories in LW Category of this ilk. So disappointing from such classic platinum writer such as you. But perhaps it's just your sense of humor teasing and playing with your readers. And I shouldn't take it seriously - maybe.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

The stupid shit, the story says it all, be carful what you wish for. Sex with love is the most intimate thing a couple can do. There are only two in a loving relationship. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Denise seems like the slut who actually did whatever she said....I bet if this continued, Dan would have found out....he is just a stupid wimp loser small dick husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE STORY IS ENTERTAINING BUT WHERE IN HELL DID THOSE RIDCULOUSMEANINGLESS TAGS COME FROM??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she made it up… how the fuck did she know Harrison had a big cock??? What a stupid story by a pathetic wimp of a writer

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

On second read, I'm not too sure about this one. I guess he'll know for sure when he goes to work.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Now this one grabs me, I read of these guys talking their wives into cucking them and this story takes that fetish (?) and turns it upside down and wrings it out. Harddaysknight had a wicked time with this one!

It's worth a 5 to me and thanks for the story .......

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I really could not get into this. The story starts out so very ugly to my taste that I could not appreciate the ending.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I have to say I did like the point of this being careful what you wish for because the reality can be worse once the fantasy wears off.

I feel bad for the wet diapered wannabe alpha males attacking the author. He wrote a story about the reality of what could have been, and yet, as so many are south of the Mason/Dixon and have the education level of a wet fart, they miss the underlying point.

And to highlight my point this sad little anon said this "If she made it up… how the fuck did she know Harrison had a big cock??? Ummmm, she maybe, just maybe, made that up? Thats just a thought you know, make the hubby feel even worse and make up something about the dude having a huge cock. I know theres a great deal of stupidity amongst the masses here but thats a whole new low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that is a smart wife.

Obviously a loyal wife, fed up with him carrying on about wanting to see her with another man.

What better way to make him stop, make up a story and take it to the extreme and make him see what could happen.

And that is one of the big dangers of sharing your wife I suppose, what if she likes the "bit of strange" more than hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN TO EVERY CUCK.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

Now, how the fuck did she knew all that stuff about his work buddys? I dont think she made that up... He is a cuck and dont know it....

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

meh. It was ok, glad he didn't go down on her. Please do a better job on the tags. What in the actual shit is that for tags. "leave told" 'Denise made"

3/5

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Mmm sad to say I saw that coming, nice short story

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I actually thought Denise had been fucked by Steve and Harrison and that Dan had fucked up his life by telling Denise about his fantasy of another man fucking his wife. I loved it at the end of the story when she told him that she made it all up. Dan tried to tell her that he knew it was all made up but we know that is not true because he fainted as she told him the story and he now has a black eye to prove it. Great story and five stars for sure. Great job with this story!!!! It is a warning to men who have this fantasy of their wives getting fucked by another man….be careful what you wish for. She could become a cum loving slut like the woman in Denise’s made-up story about her experiences with Steve and Harrison

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Story good but as with most of your other efforts the tags you use make zero sense.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

Readers should be aware that in the old days, tags were not included. Lit decided to add tags and made them up for older stories if the writer did not go back and add tags, I assume it was done with software, or by a moron. I have been placing my own tags on for a few years, and I admit they are not much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in agreement with GuSan below: she knows way too much about his co-workers. He got what he wanted & it will eventually hit him and destroy him. As happens to most of those who fantasize about their wives being fucked by other men, when they get what they wished for the mental destruction is almost immediate. They would be better off to seek treatment for their sickness and lack of self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: skruff101 I think the tags are generated by the site, not the author.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

For all those saying that she was lying, well if Harrison doesn't get the promotion and Dan does and/or Dan doesn't get ragged on at work, that would indicate that she's telling the truth. As for the "little cock" comment, that was just continuing the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 Stars as I would never want to see my wife with another man ,, I hate Clukck stories

PixelcatPixelcatover 1 year ago

In this mini Aesop's fablesque type story. The wife Denise, is a "unicorn".

The existence of a marriage between a woman possessing this level of guile intelligence and loyalty to this clueless bumbling halfwit, would test the theory of infinite possibilities of existence of multiple universes to it's limit.

Wife sharing cuckold fantasies like I want to stab my boss in the eye with a knitting needle fantasies have dire real world consequences.

We have law enforcement, lawyers and legal systems to persuade us to keep our knitting needles away from the Bosses gelatinous orbs.

But only the integrity of the modern woman to persuade us from soul destroying sexual deviation.

And unfortunately modern women are not Denise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again I was really relieved to find out she was spoofing him. Also if she weren’t, he got his just desserts.

If this happened to me, I would have used my shotgun on myself, deservedly so.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story nice twist at the end.

RWessonRWessonabout 1 year ago

I think a Reagan approach is needed her.... "Trust, but verify". She knows an awful lot about things her husband would be unlikely to tell her about. I mean, what husband discusses some asshole at work's cock size and Poker buddies? Possible, but.... He'll find out Monday morning.

TrambakTrambak10 months ago

Great story.

The only thing that is more incomprehensible as compared to the husband’s fantasy are the tags.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wimps and spotty teenagers should love it.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

lolololol,, cute.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story well written and amusing. His wife is a very clever lady either playing him at his own game and winning by making him realise the stupidity of loaning out his wife or by covering her indiscretions by saying she made it all up when she saw her confession was going badly. I'm betting on number one it feels right for the story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumbass!

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

Nice plot twist at the end. I figured if the hubby couldn't kill himself with the knife he might remember he had rope in the garage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Smart woman. She had.to nip his bs fantasy in the bud before it destroyed their marriage. Figured it was the case as her tale got more and more outlandish. Still well done.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

For someone that was making it all up, she sure knew a hell of a lot of stuff and went into a lot of detail. Sure, you can argue that she had that knowledge available to her and she had to paint a vivid picture in order to truly drive the point home, but the suspicious minds among us aren't entirely convinced. Definitely keep an eye on her. It does seem she likes being degraded a bit and taken control of. Hopefully he capitalizes on that for more vigorous sex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...