All Comments on 'A Day in the Life'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great Story

With the way this shy wife described everything it souds like she picked up a lot of sexual knowledge somehow. Something above and beyond her usual conservative manner. She describes some pretty hot sex actually. Are we SURE she made it all up???

But the twist was good. I almost didn't finish the story, thinking it was going to wind up like so many here.

Thanks for the enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Safed by his wife

That is one fool safed from his self by a loving wife :-)

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Outrageous

One of the "Be careful what you wish for" stories.

Very well done HDK. I thought the same as the other poster. That Dan was to be the jack off in the corner, chair sitting, left over cum eating cuckold, but like the excellent writer you are, you changed the guy in a couple paragraphs to a different character, and his wife to an elementry school teacher. She gave him a lesson that hoprfully, he won't soon forget.

Well done.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Ending I Hoped For

I wasn't sure how this story would turn out but you did another good job with the twist at the end. And finally a realistic response by the husband to what could result from his wish to have his wife screw others. Well done.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Fucking A!!

This was great! This is the kind of story I read your stuff for. Great ending, great plot. I didn't know whether to laugh, shit, or go blind at the ending.

But was it the real end? Couldn't she have just been lying about making it up? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Black eye?

Where and when did he get a black eye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Treasured Story - Lesson Almost Learned

The title says it all - your stories of marital reality are believeable and consequentially respected. Thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To the Black Eye commentator...

The story I read had this line:

"My head hit the table as I fell to the floor."

Made sense to me.

What story did YOU read

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!! Guess that fantasy turning into reality isn't fun??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Have to love it

Yeah, I guess sometimes the reality of it *is* a little tough to take. Some things are better left to the imagination...and unsaid! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great! I loved it.

I was laughing when I read the following:

"Was it always so little or is it that I am used to big cocks now?" she questioned.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Oh So Sweet..........

To make his fantasy real without ever leaving the comfort of their home.

Very humorously done & so descriptive; easy to picture him folding in upon himself as she describes her imaginary affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I finally felt compelled

I've read this story five or six times and keep coming back for more! I haven't commented so far, but I finally feel compelled to offer my kudos.

This is one of the two or three greatest stories (of any genre) I've ever read. For what you were trying to do, you did it to absolute perfection!

"Every dog has it's day" and he sure had his! If I could set the hook as well as his wife I would be forever banned from fishing!

I don't think you can top this, but please, please try!

JamesSDJamesSDabout 18 years ago
Clever

Nice job of giving both camps what they want. Nice story.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
I just revisited this story

I recall disliking the wife's name at first read.

I have only one problem with the story, which went exactly as you seemed to intend right up until the end where you had the line:

""Now fuck me with that little cock," she demanded."

Now, I will admit to being no great expert on men, but I'll bet any money you like, that statement made to a man at the point of entry would likely ensure a complete deflation of his cock - no matter what its size. That is excepting of course the few wimp/humiliation fetishists who may be turned on by it, IF they really do exist.

No woman (except the brain dead ones in Literotica stories) would comment on her lover's 'equipment' with anything but praise, and most especially one who supposedly loves the guy.

So, absolutely superb story until six lines from the end.

Can you explain what the story would have lost without that line?

Can you explain why that line was there?

What clever meaning it was supposed to have?

All it really did was kill the story - a dozen words and they killed the wit and brilliance of how many others?

Oh well!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
wife went over board in teaching a Lesson

No one believes he KNEW all along... he didnt.

OK so the guy was a pervert. He DID deserve to be taught a lesson

But when the hubby passed out /collapsed wasnt it time to call it off?

when he grabbed a gun then a Knife to Kill himself .... didnt she go to far?

suppose there were bullets in the gun... and he blew his head off... still a joke ?

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
A Jewel

I've read this story a number of times and it has never failed to make me laugh. It truely is a gem as well as a wonderful send-up of the 'Please, cuckold me' genre. Well done, HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i see some don't know how hard making a marriage

a lot of hard work go into making a marriage work.so why bring on bullshit that causes more problems.

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
very good!

I can not understand why someone would want someone else screwing their wife. This story shows a way to get them over that.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
I'm still grinnin'

Wonderful spoof of the cickolded, watching wimp genre. Made me cackle with laughter more than once so thank you, HDK, for a marvelous short story. I do worry about the folks who didn't recognize the satire; lighten up, fellas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A master at work.

Wow, what a delicious evil minded piece of work. My stomach turned as I got on and then this beautiful plot in the blink of an eye. A real Roald Dahl-like masterpiece.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyover 16 years ago
Amazing

Some fantasies have adverse effects. This is a riot. I almost felt bad for the guy. He got a small taste of what he was looking for and he hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

This one really had me going for awhile, you have a very devious mind. I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Funny and clever but flesh out ending more

I think the story is funny and clever, but the way you ended it made it seem more like a long joke than a short story. You have such a strong start and great ability to write conversation. You really understand the complexity of language. I love the change from appeal to disgust, but the shift away from it happens so fast. Would he be so quick to believe she was lying? Wouldn't he want to check and be absolutely sure? I personally think he would take awhile to warm back up to the idea of sex with his wife. We as readers want to see that, the slow change and return of desire. And I think the final sex scene needs to compete with the story she told. She goes on for many paragraphs discussing in depth her experiences with other men. This final one should be descriptive, graphic, and blow us away. I think the story starts well, but the ending needs to be fleshed out.

mcupcakekmcupcakekalmost 16 years ago
eek- sorry for posting the comment twice!!

I got a little confused and wasn't sure if it sent...sorry!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
A parody on a formula going a bit overboard

It's the familiar "fantasy" of the voyeur husband coming to hit you in the eye –literally…I usually love this crusade of HDK to which he seems to have dedicated himself in big part of his stories – namely, lovingly tickling (almost to death) stale formulas in the LW section... <P>

Like any good humorist would tell you, they prepare hundred jokes so that you can hear 70, absorb fifty and laugh to most of those… So we must forgive authors who can’t barrage us with one liners in a speed of ten one liners per minute.<P>

It did go a bit overboard with the extent to which the wife’s “lesson” went and with her ‘memorable’ monologue to hubby’s penis… But like I said, those could be put in the right perspective which is still smiling…

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Great twist!

I kept reading because she was really getting to him and he was getting so upset. he was going for his gun at one point, damn she got him good. Then when she said she made it all up, I smiled. What an evil bitch...lol I loved that twist.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
i read it again today

always good

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Did I miss something?

How did he get the black eye?

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

I agree with the comments made about getting upset with how the story was headed. I hate reading "Bad Ending" Loving Wife stories. The twist is excellent! I do agree the ending should have been longer and told how the wife contrived her plan and if the husband changed his mind about wanting to see his wife with another man. And, I agree the line, ""Now fuck me with that little cock," she demanded." Was a story stopper, as it threw the brakes on the whole "I made it up" tale she weaved.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
That is the fix!

For those who THINK they would get off on that behavior it is the perfect solution. Mkae them feel what it could really lead to then see how much they still want it.

Very nicely done -

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago

I really don't care for this kind of story, your stories are usually not like this one.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Gay husband and too old to.

1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

she thinks a scholarship is a boat full of students

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
DWornock's comments are ubiquitous. Unfortunately, if you bother to read any comments at all, you've read his.

And every time there's a woman over 30, she's described as an "old hide" One has to wonder why he bothers. We get it. Over 30 is too old. Not erotic. Sex over 30 doesn't exist. Now that that is said, can we just accept the content of DWornock's future posts without him having to write them? Please DWornock.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Wants his wife to do what?

Thank you Harddaysknight for revealing the down side of wife sharing with humor.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Be carefuol what you ask for -

Nice way of teaching that lesson and he actually failed to really understand it - he did grow out of it thought lol

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i liked the story

:-)

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
A Good Lesson

A good lesson in being careful for what you wish. Thanks.

dickvalkyriedickvalkyriealmost 11 years ago
wondeful job

i like only those "loving wives " stories where the wife actually doesn't cheat or suffers dearly for cheating...... this was a gem in that category......... brilliant work indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

But I think the bitch cheated on you and then played your stupid ass like a fiddle. How does it feel to be a REAL cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yea, HDK has that cuck/slut side of this offerings.

Unfortunately.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
I sincerely hope she was lying

when she said she was lying! Any loser that wants to share his wife with another, is not a real man. He is a worthless sub-human that deserves no respect or consideration, and should be prohibited from having a wife!

traceybbctraceybbcover 9 years ago

What does black eye mean? Does it has nothing to do with her lying? Is she actually lying???? Someone tell me

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
amazing...

...how many little boys sneak onto their Mommies computers to access this site.

Since the subject has not been covered in your Remedial English classes.

fiction

noun

1 novels, stories, (creative) writing, (prose) literature; informal lit...A fiction is a story that is invented either to entertain or to deceive...

satire

noun

1 parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; informal spoof, takeoff, sendup.

2 Commentator trolls have become the subject of satire: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; irony, sarcasm.

And you are all too stupid to realize that HDK is mocking your pretension to manhood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one, but I wonder?

Is she lying or more likely, is she telling him the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5/5

hot and funny. but what was that thing with the black eye?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whuuuu:}

good story....bill

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Absolutely hilarious!

Saw it coming, but not the black eye. What was that about? When he fell to the floor?

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
Jesus!

Re, the "little cock" comment.

She meant it as;

A.) A bit of a joke referencing his now dead fetish, and

B.) an impetus to him to pound her ass into submission

After knowing each other for years she was able to deduce she could use this mechanism to impart a little humour into the session and to let him know she wanted to be fucked hard. She wanted him to prove a point, that his cock could, and did, drive her wild.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

smart girl, unless she really was telling the truth. Five stars.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Couldn't stop laughing!!!

Had tears in my eyes the whole time. Thank you for that. I had a bad day until I read that.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Good Sensible Loving Wife

The wife's character in this story had her wits about her to realise her husband's fantasy was very dangerous to their marriage !

What sensible lass, most of the other stories on this site have the husband degenerate into a cuckold wimp.

Not sure how the black eye got into the plot of the story though !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHaaa

I think the wife did cheat on him...and whoring herself out...she just placate herhusband that she made up the story after seeing his reaction...

#how did she know that Brown guy had a monster cock if she hadn't fuck him.(assuming his bragging of his size is true)

Dan should hire a PI to tail her....especially when he is out of town.

I don't buy that she just made the story up...she did it. Just smart slut to cover up.

All Slut always slip up and get caught...I hope Dan revenge good when he did.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
One Word

Divorce !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky

That bitch is lucky she didn't get shot halfway through the story.

Mine would have. Of course I never would have suggested she do something like that to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think she had a coming to the situation that she would be dead or a widow

the wife is a slut and she just dodged a bad outcome... the hammer is yet to fall... the true story will come out and she may fall on the hunting knife 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
black eye

Happened when he fell out of chair and hit head on table in answer to one commenter

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 7 years ago
Cuck shit

Bad plot for a stupid fetish

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Couple of Shits!

Too bad he didn't have ammo for his 38! He could have done the right thing and killed the bitch before eating his gun! A couple of shitty people who deserved to die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid mongo cunt

she shoulda blown his fucking brains out. what a wanker.

that'll teach the cunt to keep his pathetic pussy mouth shut.

altho i do think she was suspiciously over informed, if she was as sweet and naive as he portrayed her to be, she cud not have recited all that shit off the cuff like that nor so precisely as she did.

my reconing is she's already on it and what she told him was the fantasy of it which is either happening or will shortly come to pass.

Of everyone i know, there have been more than a dozen occasions were i've know men to have offered their wives in such a way and on every occasion, everything turned to disaster with some dyer consequences, indeed even deaths.

strangely enough, each of the men had the same lame pathetic attitude this dude has. anyone would be wise to heed my advice and stay well clear of these situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soft Night's Day

One realizes this is supposed to be a send up, so to speak. But why does it have to be so crass and unbelievable? Frankly, it wasn't funny. What's so funny about those circumstances? Possibly early on when she is gushing a bit over her success, if that's your cup of tea.

Then it goes on and on and on and.....omg, please stop. Really, it's a rather heavy-handed treatment of a theme seen once in a while here on Cuckerotica. Sorry to be such a bummer, but this ol' yarn is usually better done in a more sincere cautionary manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was offered his wife

While in the USAF, I worked with a married airman whose wife had given birth a few months before. He invited me several times to his off base house for supper and he always had an errand to run before we ate and each time, he instructed me to have some fun with his pretty wife who was sitting on the sofa with a big grin on her face. I may have succumbed any other time but she stank of B.O. and sour breast milk so badly that I just smiled and talked to her without making a move. He said he didn't mind if his wife cheated as long as she was ready for him in their bedroom later that night. He must have been a guy who got off on that sort of thing. I know I would never let a guy make a move on my wife. We've been married 49 years now and I have only been suspicious a couple of times but I let it pass since she never shoved it into my face and the guys moved away shortly afterwards.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago

thank god they don't have children. Imagine offspring from these two losers. Kudos to being able to craft and transpose these character from real life to these pages. I for one would never be able, nor want to (thank The Lord!). Keep writing and we will keep reading.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
An oldie but a goodie!

I read this way back when but never commented. Denise put her husband in his place. Right where he, and only he belonged, between her legs. This is one of those stories the 'semen slurpers' should be required to read.

HDK, got to love that guy...

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Denise?

I simply loved this story. I loved how you put it together to kinda make it belivable. What gave it away was the second guy showing up. It was good though. However how did she know her hubbys co worker had a huge one? Anyway keep on writing. I don´t think every wife has to cheat to make a good story this is one of those thats going to keep me coming back to read all over again just like My wifes first unusual time. or Three days of watching my wife fuck

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
A Bit Over The Top....

I know it was a send-up, but I found it a bit much. And after the great reveal, I would have liked to see the idiot husband acknowledge how stupid he had been in "asking for it" in the first place and apologize to her and grovel at her feet before being allowed to bone her.

As other commenters have noted, I too could never, ever live with a cheater.... been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

Great writing, though. Thanks!

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 7 years ago
An old adage

Be careful what you wish, you might get it.

She found a great way to get him to see the difference between fantasy and reality.

To the point of if she didn't cheat, how did she know how big his co-worker was. She was trying to get his goat. What was she supposed to say? He was tiny and I got nothing out of it?

The point of the black eye was he lost control as the reality hit home, hitting his head on the table. Her pointing that out showed him she believed he knew she was joking as much as she believed him watching her with another guy would strengthen their marriage.

If only there were more women as smart as she.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Fucking Hilarious

I was busting my ribs by the end of this story, it serves the bastard right for not holding onto his woman hard enough, even if it was a fake-out. This was my first story by Harddays, I just read it to see if Iiked his work, because Lady in Red looks like a major time investment. But pleasantly surprised now, I will definitely give it a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very funny stuff

Until I stopped to think about it. Which was the lie? That she fucked those men or when she told Dan that she made the whole thing up? Since she demeans him again by asking him to fuck her with "his little cock" I think she did everything she said and more and was lying to him to cover up her cheating. She really IS a cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* pathetic

hope the aids-whore gives him a strong dose of aids .

soon .

1*

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Thanks, I enjoyed that.

All but the last paragraph that left me puzzled. Finished well, but overplayed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Black Eye?

Did I miss something? Where did the black eye come from?

As someone else said, if she DIDN'T fuck some big cocks, why is she calling HIS little?

Then again, if she DID, won't they wonder why she didn't show up at the card game, and won't Harrison be bragging at work?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Message

@sbrooks103x

My story has just been published on Romance category. We could follow our discuss what is the BTB in the real life there! My story is an example for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pranks like Dan’s wife pushed onto him can get out of hand very easily, and can be dangerous as well. Especially if the husband happened to have a short temper, and also kept his handgun a lot closer at hand than Dan did. In fact I could see a little joke like this turning into a murder-suicide in about a New York minute. Oh well, maybe I have no sense of humor.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Dumb husband?

This guy is a dummy, trying to push his wife into an affair, I loved your story, it had all the right elements, I had always wanted to read where a husband made his wife try someone else, and then have it backfire on him, however as I kept reading it started to bother me, I don't really know, maybe it's because the lover always has a bigger cock and can make the wife do things that she had always denied her husband, however when she mentioned another man in the mix I knew she hadn't done anything and it was just a prank she was playing on her husband. I still had to read it through. Great story.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
A good wife.

Very nice. *****

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Painting a picture with words

Wife showed husband with words and descriptions how what he wanted was not what he wanted. It would be hard for a husband to compete with lover. Because lover only has to live in the moment of lust and not the daily trials and challenges like bills and work trips. He is lucky she came up with a plan to paint a painful picture for husband.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Perfection

She played that one perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that he believed her. She did it. She shaved her pussy for another man, fucked him and then lied to her husband's face. And he believed her! While I appreciate the attempt at humor I fail to see what's humorous about a lying, cheating wife.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good One!

It's so rare to see a smart wife in these stories, usually they just go gaga over some stud with a big cock.

Women, especially married women usually have better judgement, weighing in the consequences of their actions.

Unlike most men, most women are only too aware of how sleeping around can be like the Butterfly Effect.

You never know when and how it'll come back at you.

That said and to echo the dozen posters before me...

what's with the black eye?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years agoAuthor
After many years and many questions about the black eye.

"My head hit the table as I fell to the floor. Harrison Brown was my main competitor for the promotion I was trying to get."

I hope copying that line will clear it up. His head hit the table. His face hit the table. His eye hit the table. He gave himself a black eye when his head hit the table. Mystery solved. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

After the first two paragraphs I could take no more did not waste my time finishing

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 5 years ago
Good Story HDK

And some of us understood the cause of the black eye. One further piece of explanation for those that missed it was that she commented on the black eye in response to his statement that he knew she was lying all along. She was basically saying that if he knew, why did he drop his head on the table and give himself the black eye.

Also, he never went after his gun. He knew he did not have shells. The first thing he went after was his hunting knife and she stopped him.

Thanks for the great read. Sorry about your friend and hope you get back to writing more soon (especially Lady in Red).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Bit Extreme but So Possible

This should be a wake up call for husbands still hoping to convince their wives to have sex with another man. Sometimes reality and fantasy shouldn’t merge.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
That ended up being hilarious!

I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He definitely should divorce her

Instead of doing what he wanted, she lied to him so that he'd drop the idea. She'll continue to manipulate him to get her way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's lying?

Do you believe Dan when he says he "knew she was making everything up"? Or do you believe Denise when she gives Dan a blow by blow review of her shaving her pussy and fucking another man that has a big cock? Or when she put the dagger into his heart when she refers to Dan's cock as "little"? I believe she's a lying, cheating slut that has no love or respect for her husband and is happily rubbing his face in her infidelities. She demonstrates her newly learned "slut skills" when she swallows his cum without hesitation. Sometimes HDK loses himself in an attempt to be humorous. Most times he succeeds. This time he wrote a nasty story about a dumb husband married to a cheating wife. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible characters

Her: deserves to be tossed

Him: deserved everything that happened to him and should have offed himself.

It's a pity cucks reproduce and contaminate the gene pool with their sickness. Necrophilia would be more acceptable, and that's disgusting.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
He deserved it

He deserved every bit of that for even thinking about sharing his wife. Good story, if she was actually lying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Only Way I'd Share

would be if it was the only way I'd get any if it was someone I really wanted or if she was married. Oh, wait, I quit doing married a long, long time ago when I grew up and realized how damned wrong it was to do to some poor guy who loved his wife. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think it was three paragraphs in that the guy said he had been urging his wife for years to have sex with another man. That’s when I stopped reading. I’m just glad the author chose to put that little plot twist in early so I didn’t waste much time on this story. That’s one little kink that turns me off cold and I have absolutely no interest in reading about, regardless of how it might be rationalized. So thanks for the heads up, HDK. I’ve read some of your other stories and some are very good. But this one just ain’t my cuppa tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

HDK, what shit is this? Unbelievable asshole of a husband and what a desire, to have his wife fuck other men!!!! And what's with the black eye? Unbecoming of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing

There is some thing missing from this story,like an explanation to the ending.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Excellent

I was sitting here reading this story and at the end was laughing so hard I snorted my drink out my nose. This was a priceless ending. 5 stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Wimpy cuckold learned his lesson good story

Deserved exactly what he got

I was hoping she actually done it

I admit missed how black eye

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His head hit the table as he fell to the floor.

For those who missed it, she said it towards the end of page 1.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Deserved

He deserved what she did just for being a CUCK wannabe!!! Still was a cruel thing she did...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
How the fuck

Did she know Harrison had a big cock?

Mostly funny.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Smart Wife! I wonder how long before hubby starts to wonder if there's a kernel of truth somewhere in the story she told? Maybe she was tapping into some fantasy?

Great story. Loved it. Was hoping that it would turn out to be her version of shock treatment for hubby.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...