A Day Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his hand brush my thighs and take grasp of the knife's handle. Slowly, carefully, he starts moving the now-warm blade in and out of me. Never letting up on my neck with his teeth, he seems to know exactly where to lead the knife to hit all the right spots. I am no longer scared that I will cut myself internally. If he wants me cut, he will do it himself. I don't have to worry about that. I just have to sit here and accept the fate he gives me.

As he continues pumping and biting, I feel myself start to clench. He can tell from the noises I'm making that he's getting me close. The grunts are coming closer and closer together, like pleasurable contractions. I can hear rustling in the far distance, but all I can concentrate on fully is every touch he's giving me. And how can I get more? Will there be more?

Suddenly, his mouth leaves my neck, and he's straddling my body in front of me. I can smell the pre-sex dripping from his erect penis. I can sense it so close to me, but he keeps it out of reach. My attention is torn between the blade and wanting his dick inside my mouth. My mind is now bouncing all over the place about him; control is totally in his favor. I smell latex as he places a condom over the tip of his cock, teasing me with it on the tip of my nose.

"Would you like to put this on me, little girl? You'll have to use something other than your hands, of course."

"Yes, Sir, oh yes. Please let me."

"Alright then. But don't break it with your teeth. If you fail, you'll be very sorry."

And with that comment, he moves the blade just a little to the side, pressing the sharp edges against my insides. I sit up a little straighter, fear reentering my mind. He will hurt me if I fail him. I am certain of this.

I lean forward slowly, scared of what I must accomplish. But as my mouth reaches the condom, I can feel his hard dick waiting for me on the other side. And knowing that he's allowing me to do this, to come this close to him, makes my cunt throb even more. I slowly move my mouth around the tip of his cock, pushing the condom down around it. It's bigger than I'm used to, and I gag a little. I start to pull back.

"If you pull away, little girl, I'll consider your task unattainable. I thought you could do better."

I can't imagine disappointing him now, even though I'm not scared of punishment. I just want him to see that I'm not a failure. I can do what he asks.

My lips forge down, my teeth lightly scraping the edges of his dick to bring the condom down along with it.

"All the way down, little girl."

Nodding, I push my tongue to the back of my throat and open my jaw to accept his massive manhood. I feel my face hit his stomach, and a few curly hairs go up my nose.

"Good girl. Very well done. You may back up now."

I back off and breathlessly say, "Thank you, Sir."

He dismounts me, and I feel the blade starting to move out as well. I'm confused again, but this time I ask why I'm being punished.

"Oh, little one, you're not being punished. And do not question my actions. Have I truly harmed you yet?"

"No, Sir."

"That's right. I know what you need before you do. Isn't that right, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

He remounts me, but lower this time. We're talking face to face. I can feel his hot breath back on my neck, his tongue circling around the bruises from earlier. He's sitting on my lap, my legs still tied open. I swoon as he sucks on my neck. I can feel myself fading in and out of consciousness as he continues his conquest of my neck.

He chooses one sweet spot, sucks on it, and then as he bites hard, he thrusts his cock inside of my cunt. I can't believe that noise came from me. I can hear the cries reverberating from the walls of my house. I have never felt so taken over, so out of control but so taken care of. I am completely full at that moment. I don't want to control this; I want him to do it. I give myself totally over and see where he takes me.

His cock is slowly coming back out, only to reenter as forcibly as the first time. Each thrust ignites an unknown flame in my soul. As he jams into me over and over, I can feel those familiar muscles tightening around him.

He stops.

My world is chaotic. What did I do wrong? I want nothing more than to please him, to accept him as my ruler. My thoughts race all over the place, but all of them focused on him. I whine in short bursts, coinciding with my heaving breath. To come for him would be a great honor. He would be proud of me.

Slowly, his dick enters me again, and I give a sigh of relief and content. I am whole again. He stays pumping slowly into me at a steady rhythm. My orgasm is building slowly; I can feel it. But I can't make it go over the edge. I'm kept at this constant state of agitation, wanting more but afraid to ask for it for fear he'll just take it all away. I start whining again, only this time for a different reason. I need to come. I have to come. My cunt is starting to hurt from being maintained at this constant level just under orgasm.

"Your body is betraying you again, little girl. Or perhaps your mind is following this time. Your body wants to come. Does your mind?"

"Yes, Sir, oh god, yes."

"Beg for it then. Tell me why you deserve it."

"Oh, Sir, please let me come. You have become my whole world when before I don't think I even had one. You were right from the beginning. All my thoughts are about you, and I need to come to prove to you that you have my body, too. Please finish me off, Sir. I need to feel you come inside me, too, so I know you accept the gift of mind and body. Please let me come."

There is silence for a bit except for the sound of wetness between our pounding groins. It is like he's contemplating my worth. My whole world is in limbo as he thinks.

Suddenly, he breaks rhythm, jamming his cock hard and as farther into me than I thought possible.

"Okay then. Come, little girl. Come for me. Now."

And with one more giant thrust, I feel my whole insides shake and quiver. All my body radiates with the release I feel. I can't stop coming, the waves taking me over completely. I have always been in control of my orgasms, but I can't make this one stop. And I don't want to. It's a gift from him. And I give myself over to him more than before in those moments. Our bodies thrust together, draining every last bit of this feeling from ourselves. Finally, we lie still, tiny shudders escaping every now and then.

When I'm breathing normally, my head still swimming in the feeling of fullness, he pulls out, and I hear him walking around. I couldn't move right now, even if I weren't tied up. So I'm thankful for the ropes. It relieves me of the worry of trying to move myself. He'll let me move when he's ready for me.

I feel the ropes loosen around both legs, and the knot is undone between my wrists. But the bandana stays on.

"Thank you, little girl. You have made me very proud."

"No, thank you, Sir. Thank you."

"Your ropes are loose enough for you to undo the rest of the way. Count to 100 before taking them off. If you don't wait, remember that I know what you're thinking, and I can still punish you. Be good and obey me."

"Yes, Sir. I will count."

1...2...3...4...5...

I hear the sound of the front door, and I know he's gone. I can feel his absence. A great sorrow washes over me, but I still feel more enlightened than I did before his arrival. Such a strange place for me to be. But wanting to make him proud, I keep counting in his memory.

95...96...97...98...100

I escape from the ropes, free to do as I choose. Control is back in my court, but I know that he is able to come back at any moment, and I will give it to him again. The blindfold is released from my head, and I feel as if the curtain has been lifted from my outlook on life completely. I will never look at anything the same again.

As I stand up from the couch, my knees weak for the second time today, I try to gain my senses back. I hear the buzz of the washing machine, reminding me to put my clothes in the dryer now.

So I walk over to the laundry room to fulfill the washing machine's wishes. And as I pull myself back into my mundane routine, I rejoice in the feeling that today was out of the ordinary. Today will be like no other day I will ever have, and I still get to go to the grocery store. Pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I open the front door and step out into a whole new world.

12