All Comments on 'A Day of Longing'

by exploring_couple

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 6 years ago
Nice start!

Fun turnabout!

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Nicely Done

A guy always needs a set of bolt cutters in his toolbox, eh? .... but as long as they're both having fun with this, bring on the chastity toys! ;-)

The one puzzling thing to an innocent like me who doesn't play with this kind of stuff is: how does he get edged multiple times if he's locked up in the cage? If he could be edged inside the cage, why not keep on going to orgasm?

Thanks for this one!

exploring_coupleexploring_couplealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re;

Dear boatbumm,

I may not have been as clear as intended. I tried to imply/explain that she would unlock the cage to edge him when his hands were bound, so that he still wouldn't have access. Thanks for the comment.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 6 years ago
I don't think you get it.

I've read more than a few stories in this vein, the cuckold gets even thing? I don't think it really fits the arousal algorithim, or maybe just for me. It was certainly well written, but really, if he asked her to dominate him, he should either go along with her plan, suffer the denial, or use bolt cutters to cut the thing off (unless there's a safeword to get her to unlock it) It doesn't arouse her to be put in chastity, so it's just meanness. I write this stuff for $$ and I was once offered money by a site to write involuntary BDSM stories, and I didn't because it's a POWER EXCHANGE. Voluntary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@justincbenedict

You're full of shit.

And your writing pattern makes me think you haven't even finished high school, let alone that you're being paid to write.

Also, how in the world did you read this story and concluded it has a cuckold theme? Not very good at understanding themes and context either, are we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turnabout

Justin:

Just because you always want. A Fem Dom story does not mean some of us enjoy switches or male Dom as well

It is rare to see a denial story with a female victim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JUST STOP WRITING THIS CHASTITY CRAP

It is dangerous and unsanitary; how will she pee? Will you writers show a little modicum of responsibility. And I DO NOT KNOW OF ONE person who believes this kind of torture is sexy or safe. Can you say infection!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re anon

If you can't separate fiction from reality please leave this site Anon. You are silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love switch stories

gentleone58gentleone58almost 6 years ago
Fantasy Folks

This is a fantasy after all and I kind of like the switch. They are a couple as well, and we do not know that he can keep her in chastity that long either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Athe worms turned!

Good story throughly enjoyed it!

So nice to read a story where the sub turns the tables and everyone still has fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well lets hope neither

has a serious accident, since their keys are not available quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmmmm, the amount of salt here back 2 years ago is hilarious. The story was amazing for all i care

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’ve been looking for a story like this

It seems that in every story of a dominant wife and submissive husband, there is never a husband who reaches a limit of rebellion. Until this story. I’ve often wondered what happens when the hubby rebells. He destroys the chastity device, for example. Likely that ends the fetish play between the two. But does it destroy the marriage also? Not in this story it seems.

I would think that if the Domme drives her sub husband past the limits he can tolerate, she either has not been attentive to him (derelict in her duty) or doesn’t care (lost respect for, or no longer loves him).

In a darker storyline, the husband gets to a point where can no longer tolerate the conditions required of him, yet he cannot bring himself to defy his dominating wife. On the horns of the dilemma, he sticks a revolver in his mouth and pulls the trigger. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any man who would play this game is a moron. It always starts the same fun and sexy but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Every one of these stories pretty much crawls down the same rabbit hole until the poor schlub is is chugging some dude's cock and washing his car while he bangs his wife. Who he cleans up afterward. Geez.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

That was wonderful! Talk about putting the shoe on the other foot.

You are really good at writing these scenes!

Keep your imagination going to create more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous