A Day of Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's not good enough. You can't come, but beg for what you want."

"Please fuck my pussy with the cock still in my ass."

"Ok. I tell you what. I'm going to hold it here. Show me you want it. Slide down on it."

John waited without moving the cock. He could see her thinking, bracing herself. He decided to help her a little. He took one finger and gently started tickling her foot. Her leg twitched and she slid down slightly on the cock in her ass.

"You can do it. Impale yourself on both cocks," he encouraged.

Liz bit her lip and then yelled as her heels touched the floor and she bottomed out on the cock in her ass. He congratulated her by starting to fuck her pussy with the other cock. Without any stimulation on her clit, she lasted longer this time, closer to 10 minutes. When she started getting close, he just stopped moving. She was full, but she couldn't come without any friction at all. She tried to raise herself up on her toes again, but John just pushed down on her hip and held her in place."Shit!" she yelled in frustration. John was glad none of the neighbors lived too close. She was past making an effort to stay quiet. John used a little bondage tape to secure the second dildo, so she was basically impaled on both.

Liz was recovering, trying to regain control of her thoughts when she heard a loud buzzing. Oh no, she thought, not the wand! There was no stopping the wand. They both knew that she orgasmed easily on it and that there wasn't a toy in existence that was better for edging and forcing orgasms out. She was surprised when it didn't touch her clit. John was able to hold it to the bases of both dildos and she felt the vibrations everywhere inside her. She moaned. On the two lower settings, she couldn't come just from the penetration and vibrations. There was still no movement. When he hit the third and fourth speeds on the wand, she was going to over the edge. She thought she could hide it, but they knew each other's bodies too well. John turned the wand off just before she could come and she pounded her fists into the door behind her. It didn't get her any closer to orgasm, but this was a level of frustration that she hitherto didn't know.

Once she was ready, he edged her with each of the wands 4 speeds. Each edge took less time than the last. She nearly cried with need when it was pulled away. She slumped against the door, basically sitting on the dildo in her ass. She moaned when she heard the wand go silent.

John removed the tape and took the dildo from her pussy. He took off her blindfold, so he could see the need in her eyes. "You can come. You've earned it. You've never edged so many times. It been well over an hour. Just tell me where the key is."

Liz was having trouble thinking. She wanted to come, but didn't want to give in already. She leaned forward and locked him in kiss. He responded and they kissed passionately until John pulled away, waiting for an answer.

"I can't," she said after a minute, not meeting John's eyes.

John cursed, letting on how desperate he was. He grabbed a powerful remote-control vibrator called the Lovense Lush. He inserted it, then tied a crotch rope around her waist to secure it so it couldn't fall out.

"Fine. I'll just have to take matters into my own hands." John pressed a button on his phone, sending a pattern that would vibrate between 2-5 on the vibrator. He knew from experience, she couldn't come from the vibrator alone unless it was turned up really high. He didn't want to take a chance with the cock in her ass though. The pattern would continue to vibrate for over 20 minutes if needed.

John started frantically looking around. He pulled out her underwear drawer and started throwing her thongs on the floor.

"It's not in the... Oh!" she tried to tell him, but the vibrator changed speeds and she lost the thread. John went through every drawer and the closet. He left her, doing the same thing in every room of the house. He was getting frantic and more desperate with each room that was unsuccessfully searched. Whenever he went back into the hall, he could Liz's moans through the open door to the bedroom. He even went outside and looked in the mailbox and the flower bed. Where could she be keeping it? He was trying hard to maintain control of rational thought.

Finally, he got back to the bedroom, unsuccessful as the vibrator shut off and Liz's head hung as she heaved. He wasn't sure who was more desperate. Him, having been edged on and off for a month, or her, having been edged unbelievably intensely for 2 hours.

"No luck?"

The hint of a smirk on her face drove him wild. He took off the crotch rope, taking out the vibrator and then removing both the dildo and the pole it was mounted on. He left the spreader attached her legs. He unclipped her hands from the over-the-door restraints and let her lean on his shoulder as she recovered and regained full feeling in her arms. Once she did, he clipped her arms together behind her and bent her over the bed.

"Don't move."

"Where do you think I'm going to go?" she asked.

He spanked her. She yelped and he looked at her until she answered correctly. "Yes, sir."

John grabbed her strapon on harness. The dildo attached was pink and about 7 inches long. He stripped until he was wearing only his cage and put the strapon harness on over it.

"You look ridiculous," Liz teased. She hoped she could get under his skin enough that he would lose control and she could come.

He put his hand on her back and pushed her into the bed. This wasn't gentle lovemaking. In their mutual desperation, he started by slamming into her and going fast. He was fucking her like he wanted to be able to. It was a double-edged sword. She was getting ever closer to orgasm as he was getting both more frustrated and more aroused.

He pulled out when he thought she was going to orgasm and put it in her ass instead. Her hole was still slick and gaped from the impaler, so she didn't have any trouble taking it. He fucked her for several minutes, harder than he'd ever fucked her ass before. With each thrust, his balls would bounce and get even more sore in their prison.

Finally, he seated the phallus as far as it would go. "This is your last chance. Give me the key or you'll go through the hardest thing you've ever done. There won't be a safe word. There won't be an escape. I need the key. Tell me where it is."

Liz shook her head, then bit the pillow as he spanked each cheek with the strapon still buried in her ass. "So be it."

John pulled out and removed the harness. Keeping her bent at the waist, he put the Lush vibrator back in. Then, after applying lube, he grabbed it's large anal counterpart, the Lovense Hush vibrating plug. It was 1.75 inches at its widest, but he was able to force it in after the pounding she had just taken. He didn't turn them on though.

He removed the cuffs from just her legs, the first time nothing had been on them in hours. He stood her up, drawing her legs closer together. Then, he grabbed the wand and put rope just under the vibrating head of it. He tied the rope around her waist and each thigh so it was, in essence, glued to her clit. He made sure it was turned so he could still access the buttons on its face. Still not turning anything on, he pulled her legs closed tightly.

"Keep your legs closed now, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Leaving her momentarily, he pulled two large rolls of plastic wrap from under the bed. He took the first roll and methodically wrapped her legs, starting with the ankles. He wrapped from her ankles up to her armpits. She started to sweat. This wasn't like any other way she had been tied up. She couldn't move her legs even an inch. Only when she was completely wrapped from the armpits down did he remove the cuffs from her wrists. He opened her hands so that they were flat and used most of the second roll from her shoulders down to her ankles.

Keeping a steadying hand on her shoulder, he asked, "Tight enough?" He thought briefly about gagging her, but then she wouldn't be able to tell him where the key was.

"Yes, sir. I can't even move my fingers, just my feet really." She looked a little nervous, between her restrictive bondage and what she guessed was coming.

"Well, I guess we'll have to fix that."

"Woah," she said as he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He took the last of the plastic wrap and put it around her feet several time. She was effectively mummified and stuffed. John wiped the sweat from her brow, kissed her, and wished her luck. There would be nothing to do but to feel the sensations wash over and through her.

"Oh God," she mutters as he turns on wand and both vibrators on low.

"Here's the deal. I'm going to leave these on for a minimum of 10 minutes. You've earned that. I can tell you're already close," he says as he carefully cuts small holes in the plastic wrap near her nipples. She's moaning and trying to twist, but the toys are in her and on her. She can't go anywhere or even reduce what she is feeling.

"If you tell me where the key is, I'll end it there. Enjoy your first orgasm. I'm not positive if you'll enjoy the rest..." He let it hang in the air as he turned the wand and both vibrators to their maximum intensities.

He sucked and played with her nipples; combined with so much stimulation in her ass, in her pussy, and on her clit, she didn't stand a chance of resisting. She gave into the impending orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she yelled so loud, John had to put his hand over her mouth to make sure no one called the police. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever had.

As she tried to come down from her high, John put the blindfold back on. "Only 8 minutes left," John told Liz and she whimpered.

"Please. I've had enough," she panted.

"Not yet."

She started yelling again, her only outlet against the vibrations violating her will. John locked his lips to hers as another orgasm was forced from her.

"6 minutes left," he told her amid the concert of moans, yells, and vibrators.

With 4 minutes left, she could only mutter, "Please." Then the orgasms started to cascade. It hurt, but it felt fantastic at the same time. There was no higher endorphin rush.

In between orgasms, he finally asked her one more time. "Where is it?"

"Uh... magnet... hide-a-key... under the car," was all she could string together before another orgasm took her. John waited until 10 minutes had come, before turning all the vibrators off. He was sitting near her head and rolled her onto her side.

John wiped the sweat from her brow and stroked her hair, aware of how hard it must have been to orgasm 8 times in 10 minutes. "If the key is there, I'm going to turn the vibrators back on long enough for me to come in your mouth. If it's not, I'm going to turn them back on for half an hour. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"It's there. Under the car," she managed.

John kissed her forehead and let her rest. He threw on his jeans, not bothering with underwear or anything else. He practically ran to the car. It took a minute, but the hide-a-key box was there, under the back bumper of the car. In no time flat, he was back in the bedroom. He couldn't remember the last time he was this excited. He was finally going to come. He had waited so long and had been edging Liz for almost 3 hours. It was time. He took pants off and knelt near Liz's face.

Part of John wanted to cut off the plastic wrap, take his time, and fuck Liz in every hole. To make her feel how passionate and desperate he was. 3 hours was already at the furthest corners of his control. He just wanted to take her. Looking down, his balls were stretched so far in front of his body by the cage. If it wasn't stainless steel, he thought he might have split the cage by now. He willed himself to calm down slightly. He knew that he could not get the cage fully off if he became erect right away.

He breathed a sigh of relief as the key turned in the lock and thought he saw a smile flit across Liz's face as well. He tosses the shaft of the cage and the key to floor and carefully removed the cage encircling his balls. Once it's off, he took a moment to enjoy the freedom. He was too turned on and too close to Liz's face to let the moment linger.

He turned on both vibrators and wand, but on a pattern that resembled a roller coaster this time. He put his hand on Liz's cheek and she opened her mouth. He put his semi-hard cock in her mouth. With her licking and sucking, it was fully erect in no time. He kept a hand on the back of her head and one on her shoulder. He let her try to suck as best she can for a few minutes, but he didn't have the patience. He leaned forward and, still holding the back of her head, he started thrusting. Slowly at first, letting her get used to it. He couldn't believe how much she was able to take. He started moving faster. He felt her body shudder in another orgasm and he explodes, letting a month's worth of come go down her throat. She began to gag, a little spills out her mouth, but she recovers and swallows most it. As he drew out, she sucks the tip to get all of it and licks the rest off the bed.

John normally would have needed to rest, but after so long denied and being so over-stimulated, he didn't feel compelled to slow or stop. He coaxed her into continuing to suck him until he was hard again. It was a surprisingly short turn around. John got up and moved behind her in the spoons position. He took a pair a scissors and cut the plastic wrap from the waist down. He left her arms bound. He pulled the toys off and out of her; he wanted her all to himself. He slowly made love to her, holding her from behind. Only when he started to get close did he roll her on her stomach. He lifted her by the hips and stuck his cock in her still slick asshole. Using the plastic wrap as a handle, he didn't last long thrusting deeply in her tight ass. He collapsed on top of her. He held her until he went soft and tilted her head back to kiss her.

He said, "I love you. That was amazing. Probably the best orgasms I've ever had."

She smiled and said, "I love you, and me too. Why don't you cut me out of this? We can put you back in your cage and go to bed?"

He smiled in return. "Not yet. There's one more surprise. Stay here." He put her blindfold back on for good measure.

"Yeah, because I'm just going to scamper off to the store blind, naked and with no arms," she joked sarcastically.

When John came in, he opened an Amazon box. She couldn't tell what it was, but heard the characteristic sound of a knife cutting open a cardboard box. Laying on her back, she spread her legs when he told her to. She felt something being slid up her legs, It felt almost like a leather thong.

"What was that?" she asked as she heard three locks click.

"Shh," he said, making some adjustments. Then, he cut off the rest of the plastic wrap and took off the blindfold.

"All set. Are you ready to go to bed?"

"What the fuck?" she asked, more animated than he thought she should have energy for. "What is this?"

"Oh, that. That's your turn. I've been locked up for a month, so I figure turnabout is fair play. I had it custom made to your measurements. It's leather against your skin to be comfortable, but mostly steel. You'll notice your ass is free, but your pussy and clit are covered by that steel grate. Feel free to masturbate with your ass as much as you want, but I don't think you can come that way."

"But... but...," she was surprised and caught off-guard.

"Relax. There's no point in arguing. I left the keys to the locks at my office, so we can't do anything until after the weekend at the earliest. I think a month sounds more appropriate though, don't you?"

"A month?"

12