All Comments on 'A Day to Remember'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

How did a GMC Yukon turn into a Jimmy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A day to remember

A story to forget.

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Tongue in cheek

Nice tongue in cheek - and other places - humorous tale. Not erotic in any way, just daring and fun. Not really bothered about what vehicle was used as mentioned in another comment. This story was about fun not facts. Thanks for the smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GMC Jimmy

I am from the old school and any GMC product was called a jimmy for as long as I can remember. The old trucks we had before they started putting the GMC name on cars and suvx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"How did a GMC Yukon turn into a Jimmy?" Who cares? This is a sex story not a car show.

We would like to try this adventure but haven't yet.

Thanks for the ideas.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Sorry.

Cars aren't my thing. I didn't notice the switch. :-(

SwillySwillyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Not on you, pl

Like one commenter noted, I do the old school thing, calling all GMC vehicles Jimmy. I take full responsibility if that's not correct.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

This was an entertaining little adventure. It made me feel like talking my girlfriend into taking a stupid bet. The chemistry between the couple really shined here. It left me smiling nearly the whole way through. The scenes were fun, too. Kind of a naked romantic-comedy with some hot sex thrown in to please the crowd. It pleased me, at least. Light on clothes, and even lighter in tone.

My only gripe is that there was a lot of telling, especially early on in the piece. It has that kitchen-table kind of feel, swapping stories with friends, very appropriate, but I think it falls into just a bit too much at times. You had me wanting to skip ahead to get back to the fun stuff in a couple places, which is a testament to how much I liked the livelier parts, but I think it would have kept a better pace if it had focused a tad but more on the naked gallivanting.

Still, great effort, and a fun way to spend my lunch break. Made me want to enter the contest myself.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years ago
sweet

This was a cute story of people who are obviously very much in love. It was very nice though I was half expecting them still to lose by some quirk of fate. Good Job :D

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

That was fun, both for them and to read. Love that she kissed him after he went down on her, my ex never would on the rare occasion I got to taste her pussy. A fun couple to be around as others enjoyed their experience too. Have to wonder if Susan was invited later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous