All Comments on 'A Day with Ron as My Master'

by Cynthia_D

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tremendous story

When I get a cold

Or pick up a cough

I look for a man

That i can suck off!

trannyslut0907trannyslut0907over 10 years ago
SUPER HOT!

Loved the story...make me incredibly hot when reading your stories.

You always hit on so many different humiliations and themes. I just love them!

Giving us humiliation hounds a lot of great ideas!

Kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ron you shit:

For someone who is supposed to be in a normal, healthy committed relationship...I know you are on these sites, I am not stupid. If this is really you, in zip 48239, then I am done with our relationship. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I can't wait until next months poker game! Please contimue.......... great!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great to have u writing again it's been so long. U always have amazing story's. keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sublime eroticism

what a amazing story, it's as if you are in the room, great writing and very descriptive, i came 3 times reading, i can relate, being a crossdresser mysely and you hit on just about all my fantasies hehe can't wait for new adventures of cynthia WOW...AMAZING!!! finenowjon2000@yahoo.com

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 10 years ago
nice..

so hot.. please let me be next to please Ron and Michele.. your sub, Brenda

pamcdpamcdabout 10 years ago
Very HOT

I sure enjoyed I have to say the vibrating butt plug was an excellent touch. I loved the whole story. I have to say I had several good cummms thank you!

cumcrazedslavecumcrazedslavealmost 10 years ago
Undeniably me

How incredible that you hit every fantasy of mine. I am a true deep throat cock sucking slave. I have not been able to find myself a MISTRESS and MASTER to use degrade and provide the cock and cum I relish. ESPECIALLY the joy of bringing a MISTRESS to countless orgasms with a cum filled pussy. The bonus of licking MASTERS cum covered ass is just one more gracious gift given to Cynthia. Living in Phoenix I hope one day to fins a MASTER/Mistress couple to make me a party favor with a remote butt plug I would refuse nothing. I have the landing strip and love the feel of my bald cock in the morning. I will be buying a chastity device soon and locking my over sized clit up soon and throwing the key up in the neighbors tree to keep me from second guessing my need to be locked up as I can't keep my hands off my cock when shoving my silicone dildo up my ass. I hope to soon find someone to take control of me like this...MMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have a Master too

I too am a sissy CD who is submissive to my Mistress wife. I also have a Master like Ron but there are some differences. First, my Master Dave isn't a close friend but is my wife's best friend's husband. I know him socially but we don't hang out together. Also, he's not mean like Ron but treats me wonderfully as the pretty sweet slutty "girl" that I am when I dress up for him. He often has a similar poker party (like in your story) but he doesn't invite any of my friends or anyone who knows me. This way it's kept secret from my family & friends. However, I do service all the men at the poker parties. I suck all their cocks & most of them fuck me too. One big difference is that the public humiliation that Master Dave & my Mistress wife subject me to is only in front of strangers -- not family or friends. That way we can keep this exciting part of our lives separate from our public family lives. One final thing -- in your story you keep on saying that you're not gay & that you really don't want to suck cock or get fucked. I am totally different -- I love sucking cock (even more than licking pussy) and I love getting fucked my a real dick (rather than my wife's strap-on). I don't know if I'm "gay" but I don't mind being called "gay", a "faggot" or a "sissy" -- because I truly love having gay sex. I truly love cock. I hope you admit the same thing in the next part of your story. Please continue -- I can't wait to read it.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a 'stimulating' story. If Mistress didn't have me locked in a CB6000s I would have been like some of the others that commented on how often they ejaculated reading your story. Add me to the list of readers that would love to read about the next poker party. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
With friends like these who needs enemies.

More likely that he told Ron and Michele that if he ever heard from either of them they wouldn't like what happened to them. End of that friendship and certainly the end of his marriage. Crap story.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Sorry Sickos But This Shit Just Doesn't Fly!

Don't give me this shit that I don't understand that there are some very sick people out there who actually enjoy this shit!

Wife,friends,co-workers,strangers,how does this wimpy fuck function at work,home,or anyplace else?!

What a disgusting bunch of low-life,worthless,scumbags populate this story!

Absolute garbage,which if it does exist,shouldn't!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How Do I

How do I get a job as a backup for Cynthia?!? Good stuff - loved it start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved both stories, Birthday and a day with Ron

I love the detail and length if both, not too much intro and pretty good plot (the extra flash forward with the oil boy was hard to follow) but overall, I love those need a follow up with not just the next poker night, but how work went, or even a surprise random encounter from another friend, etc who saw pictures. For the haters, you read four pages before you were freaked out? Give me a break! Sorry if you got so excited and feel guilty. Maybe stick to reading the Bible.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
My Kind Of Poker Party!!!

This is a very sexy kinky story that I really got off on..Giving blowjobs to the pool boys was really hot. I like the part about Cynthia getting his tan lines...I wish I had a thong that had the words"I Suck Cock" printed on them.. I can almost taste the CUM he got sucking dicks under the poker table...Great Story,I hope you add more to it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let me be Cynthia

So horny, I cum so much after reading this. I wanna be Ron's hostess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

As a crossdresser your writing has had me so hot and dripping the entire story. I have tried my best to not cum till i read it all. I am so horny and my butt plug vibrating making me.drip even more. I am going to enjoy a long hot.cum now thank you mmmmm.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

I cannot quite undersatand all the posative comments. I went over and read the "cynthia's birthday" story first as mentioned, then came back to this one. I quickly found this to be dull and quite repetitive and even lost all interest in perserveering thru till the end. Divvle !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous