All Comments on 'A Deal Offered'

by LockedSissySubmissive

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written!

Love the story and everything else you've written and posted so far. Nicely done! Please keep it up!

jdude33 on Fetlife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I also love your stories, Welcome to lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LockedSissySubmissive:

Hi. All of your stories posted here so far refer to Tumblr. Are you behind the LockedSissySubmissive Tumblr? Are you Christine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very interesting story

Realistic reaction by Emma. Making Rob shave sets an important tone for the domination. Good job

LockedSissySubmissiveLockedSissySubmissiveover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks very much for the (mostly) kind words and encouragement. And yes, My Tumblr profile is LockedsissySubmissive too. I doubt there is anything there that would surprise somebody reading these stories :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marriage .... is over .

Divorce her - quick .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a joke!

When she started to lay down her rules? He held up his hand for her to stop talking. And told her to pack her things. She was leaving and they were divorcing. No way he puts up with her bullshit for even ten seconds. She's toast. And why threaten him with a cage? He can cum in the cage and he can remove it at any time. He could even go to the Police and have them remove it. The beauty of that idea is that it's illegal to put someone in a cage so the bitch is off to jail while he divorces her and takes all the marital assets. Dumb story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

Loved this story - which I view as a 1st chapter to a wonderful cuckhold relationship. The part of your story which really hit home with me is:

"Did it never occur to you that these dominant women might have their own fantasies? If you give up control, and I can see you want to... Well, you never know what's gonna happen."

I too love giving up control to my Mistress. I wish it was my wife and maybe some day I'll let her in on my secret and my Mistress Marilynn can join in and dominate both of us. I can't wait for that to happen. In the meantime, please tell us the next chapters of this story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Idiotic!! "If you don't, I'll send the photo" are you kidding us? What does she want with the photo? Do you think you can pull someone out of the stove with it? All he has to do is say she had a blast and dressed up and she took pictures! And then? He really doesn't consent to something like that. If he wants it of his own free will, then okay! And that stupid fuss! Everything only happens as long as he wants. If he doesn't want anymore, then he stops! And if it doesn't suit her, then he even gets out of the marriage. Think about it. The sub determines where the limit is, not the dom!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another great start to a series of stories, but it looks like there’l be no more. J.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I get that some might enjoy a story like this, but not me, it’s just lazy writing and non erotic. When a wife uses a photo to blackmail her husband I just lose interest, as I did with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous