A Deal with the Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

Just then the night sky is ripped open by a splayed fork of lightning that wriggles in twisted ecstasy. A loud crackle of booming thunder answers the lightning shattering the previous tomb-like silence inside the bedroom.

And then finally it starts to rain hard all of a sudden. It isn't a soft summer shower by any means, but instead large angry drops of rain splatter against the window in increasing intensity.

They stand there side by side staring out the window at the storm battering the house. Their hands find each other causing Luke's pulse to treble. Another wrathful burst of lightning, followed by a louder crackle of thunder, causes Avery to jump.

"Jesus I hate these autumn storms," she whispers.

Without really thinking about what he is doing, he slips a protective arm around her waist whispering, "It's OK Aunt Avery. I'm here."

He knows it probably sounds lame, but it's the best he can manage. Sadly, Luke has never been quick of wit when it comes to talking to the ladies.

"Are you here for me Luke, really?" She turns to him letting the curtain slip back into place. Facing him like this and being so near makes it abundantly clear the robe is maybe a size too small to cover those 34E tits of hers adequately.

A wide swath of delightfully bare skin reveals she is definitely naked from the waist up anyways under her robe. He tries not to stare at her big tits as he mouths, "Yes, of course. Whatever you need."

"What I need . . ." She pauses staring up at him directly. She seems to be fighting back tears. "Is for you to not leave me alone tonight during the storm. I . . . well it's embarrassing, but I am deathly afraid of storms. It stems from my childhood and stories my parents used to tell me about storms and bad little girls."

Just then another radiant flash of lightning splits the sky followed by the loudest clap of thunder yet. The rain is really pelting the window now as the storm bears down on them advancing from the north with untamed fury.

Avery jumps yet again before moving even nearer to him. His arm tightens around her waist as he whispers, ""I won't leave you alone. You wanna sit downstairs maybe. Ride the storm out on the couch."

"What I really want . . ." She pauses to gather his hands in hers. "I know it's asking a lot, but I am hoping maybe you will snuggle with me under the covers in my bed and make me feel safe."

She reaches up and strokes the side of his face; blinking those big beautiful brown eyes of hers she doesn't need to say anything more.

"Yes," he whispers back with a storm going off in his very soul that matches the one outside.

She turns and starts to lead him across the room when he stops. "I need to use the bathroom first, OK." He pauses at the bed, finds his tee shirt, and slips it on before making his way to the bathroom.

"Sure, baby. Just come to your Auntie's room when you are done. Promise."

"Promise," he replies as retreats to the bathroom on a very shaky pair of legs.

Safely inside the bathroom he takes a quick piss, before brushing his teeth. He runs a comb through his disheveled hair before deciding it's probably silly to worry about his hair as it will obviously be dark inside her bedroom.

Just for good measure he brushes his teeth a second time. What, just in case she wants to kiss you sport? "Oh fuck off," he says loudly to the smart ass image staring back at him in the mirror.

He is just looking around the Lance's small bathroom for some cologne maybe when the entire bedroom is lit up by a flash of lightning followed by a tremendous booming of thunder that literally makes the house shake before plunging it into darkness.

He is momentarily thrown off balance in the utter darkness as he flicks the bathroom switch back and forth uselessly. Sighing, he hurries out of the bathroom suddenly very worried about his Aunt Avery for obvious reasons.

The bedroom being dark forces him to slow down and grope his way toward the door. He bangs up against the wall and swears loudly before making his way slowly to where he imagines the doorway should be.

Luckily he is right as he hurriedly stumbles his way out the door right into the arms of his Auntie. They stand there holding each other for a brief moment—she is trembling—before she whispers to him.

"You were hurrying to save me, Luke?"

"Yes, I was worried about you."

She impulsively reaches up and kisses him on the cheek. "I love you so much, Lukey."

"I love you too, Auntie Avery."

She turns in the dark and leads him down the hallway. As they make their way slowly down the black hallway she tells him in a whispered burst of disjointed words about an evil Thunder God and a wicked Rain Demon. It seems her parents, deeply religious to the point of being wackos, made her believe in such creatures, and how they can attack bad little girls in the dark of the night during brutal storms.

Thunder and lightning in an ever increasingly crescendo of violence dog their every step, seemingly giving credence to her whispered tale before they finally reach her bedroom.

He can still feel her quivering as she leads him over to her bed and pulls back the covers. At her urging he slips under the single sheet pulling it up while his mind races with a simple question - Is she going to take off her robe and join him in bed . . . naked!!

She leans over and kisses him on his forehead, "I want you to spend the rest of the night with me, Luke. Promise you won't leave. I need your protection from them."

"If that is what you want," he murmurs back wondering if maybe he is still actually sleeping in Lance's bed and this whole thing is nothing but a wonderful dream.

She starts back across the bedroom whispering loudly, "I know you think I am being silly, but I have to lock the bedroom door before I join you."

He watches her dark figure retreat across the room as he reaches down and adjusts his semi-firm cock inside his briefs. He is now very, very glad he masturbated before falling asleep earlier or otherwise things would surely be code red down there. As it were he is already starting to feel horny as she approaches the bed once more.

She pauses next to the bed and lets out an audible sigh. He can just barely make out her obscure shape before the entire bedroom is lit up by a flash of lightning which reveals her undoing the tie that holds her robe shut.

His heart quickens as he hopes for another brilliant flash of lightening. It's a hope quickly fulfilled as the room is lit again to reveal her slipping the robe off her naked body. She is turned towards him and seems to have a sly smile on her face.

Luke now says a quick prayer for please one more flash of lightening. His prayers are answered—not by God, but by the Devil herself—as this time he gets a triple dose of back to back to back intense flashes followed by a loud rumble of thunder.

He barely hears the peal of thunder as his eyes, his mind, his whole body and soul that is, are wholly transfixed on his Aunt's beautiful naked body. In the vivid flashes of light her naked tits appear nothing short of majestic.

They are perfected tanned with a pair of mouthwatering nipples jutting out like a pair of bedazzled jewels. The image of her fully erect nipples are seared into the very depths of soul as the room goes black once again.

He feels her slipping under the covers next to him and then her hands are on his tee shirt. Her soft voice is deep and throaty as she whispers, "Here hon, let me help you take off your shirt."

He is too far gone to say anything in protest as he raises up and with her help quickly strips off his shirt. "And now your underwear too, Lukey."

Now is the time for protest. He has an immense boner. "M-my shorts . . . I should leave them on Auntie Avery don't you think. I mean-"

"Luke, humans are at their most vulnerable when naked. Don't you agree?"

"Y-yes," he stammers.

"We must show them we are not afraid to be vulnerable. They feed on our fear. Let us show not fear nor vulnerability. Join me in my nakedness honey."

Luke says nothing swallowing hard before he feels her hands on the waistband of his underwear. He allows her to strip off his briefs before she tosses them casually aside making them disappear somewhere in the darkness.

Avery had just bought brand new silk sheets which are undeniably soft against his naked body, but they compare nothing to the softness of her body when she reaches out and pulls him next to her.

Snuggling in behind her, he buries his head in her velvety dark hair which has the aroma of fresh cut flowers. He breathes deep as she reaches back and pulls them into a spooning position.

"Hold me tight baby. Protect me from them."

He slips his free arm around her mid-section pulling her tighter just as she wants while at the same time trying to twist his lower body away from being snuggled up next to her. Embarrassingly, he has a rather large and painful erection working down there and is fearful of her feeling it.

She quickly shatters any hopes of him hiding from her down there as she arches her backside pressing her ass against his crotch. She starts to grind against his swelling erection making his mind race with just how to respond.

The storm seems to have hit a lull. The rain has slackened while the thunder and lightning appear to be taking a break. After the fury of the storm, the sudden silence seems deafening making the noises coming from just outside the bedroom window entirely noticeable.

She stops grinding her ass against him and freezes. "They are here," she whimpers.

Luke lifts his head up trying to ascertain just exactly who they might be when he hears it. There is an ominous tapping at her bedroom window. He quickly realizes it is nothing like the sound of rain hitting the window either. It's more like the sound of something with fingers searching for a way in the bedroom.

The room is briefly lit up by a flash of lightning as his attention is diverted to the bedroom door. First he hears it, and then he sees it when the interior of the bedroom lights up briefly. The doorknob is jiggling beyond any reasonable doubt.

Another burst of lightning illuminates the room once more as he turns his head back to the window. The previous light tapping has turned into a fretful banging. In fact, the whole frame of the window seems to be shaking.

Then he sees it; something that turns his body cold and causes his hard cock to shrink in abject fear. Cast against the window is a dark misshapen figure.

In the quick burst of lightning he only—thankfully—catches a fleeting glimpse of the inhuman creature. It seemed to crouch on the very window sill outside her bedroom. It was small and bat-like maybe, beyond that Luke could not speak much except of its eyes; they are bright yellowish color, bulging with untamed malice and appear to be staring right at him.

Luke looks away as the room goes dark once more. He wants to cower under the covers until he hears Avery moaning with abject fear. He must show her he is brave.

The noises at the bedroom door divert his attention. He turns to look just as the room is bathed in vivid light once again. What he sees causes his hair to stand on edge.

There is a withered pair of bright red talons slithering under the crack of the door. Even worse, the door seems to be protruding inward and threatening to burst open.

Those haunting withered talons, razor sharp Luke is sure, is the final straw for the both of them. Avery lets out a frightened shriek and shrinks down in the bed pushing hard against him.

Her jiggling boobs come into contact with his hands and despite everything, despite that "only God knows what it is" crouching thing just outside the window, despite "whatever the hell" is lurking just outside the bedroom door with those hideous sharp talons, he feels guilty for touching her breasts.

"S-sorry Aunt Avery," he mumbles.

When she replies her voice is surprisingly calm and almost teasing. "You have been dreaming about touching my boobs for a long time, Luke."

Luke feels his face turning red. What she says is the truth. He doesn't know what to say so he tries to change the subject to things of a much more pressing nature than his dark dreams of playing with his Aunt's big boobs.

"Aunt Avery . . . I seen at the window . . . the door . . . something. We should-"

"Shh, the storm has calmed. We are safe for the moment. It has almost stopped raining even. They will grow weaker without the storm to give them power."

"But if it comes back. The storm."

"Yes, yes, as soon as the thunder and lightning come back so will they. I fear the storm . . . the worse is yet to come. That is why now during this lull you mus-"

Luke is scared and frustrated by not understand fully—if at all—what is happening. He interrupts her. His voice rising. "I don't understand. We have to-"

"Shh, baby." She touches a finger to his lips. "Don't try to understand. Just trust me if you wanna save me."

"I do. I do want to save you."

Her fingers graze his face lightly in the dark before slipping down to trace small circles on his bare chest.

"Only love can keep them at bay honey when the storm returns."

"Love?"

"Yes, your love for me. You must admit it. Must show it . . . to me . . . to them. Displays of love make them weak, while fear makes them stronger."

"I do love you."

"Like this?" She pushes his hands up onto her breasts. He responds by kneading them softly.

"You have wanted to do this all summer haven't you, Lukey. Wanted to play with your Auntie's big boobs."

"God yes," he cries as he fingers find her ripe nipples. She lets out a hiss as he strokes them until they are fully erect.

He hears the rain coming down harder again. The lull was short lived at best as he hears a light tapping at the window again, followed quickly by that damnable the scratching noise at the door. The lull in the storm has not lasted long.

"Quickly under the sheets," she nearly shrieks as the room lights up from a flash of lightning. He takes a quick glance at the window. It's there again—that fucking bat like thing- its dark shape framed against the window in a second burst of lightning.

In that brief moment Luke sees the thing sneering at him with a toothy evil looking grin. He swears there was blood dripping from its menacing saw-toothed fangs. Just before she pulls him under the sheets, he catches a glimpse of a raven's beak like nose, hooked and cruel, that stands out on its hellish looking face.

Then he is under the sheets with her his face being forced down into the soft valley between her tits by her grasping desperate fingers tangled in his hair. Avery whispers to him sweetly. "Suck on them baby. Show your auntie how much you love her tits."

Luke opens his mouth and traps one of her deliciously large nipples in it. He starts slow lathering her distended nipple with loving strokes making his aunt moan before he begins to suck on it frantically. The storm, keeping pace with Luke's passion, lashes at the house with increasing fury.

'That's it baby. Suck on them for me," she pushes her other tit in his face as she claws the sheet down and off of them. "We must show them our love."

Luke finds himself on top of his aunt looming over her. The bedroom is lit up by a quick succession of several dazzling flashes of lightening. He peers down at his aunt's heaving chest with those luscious tits thrusting upward at him swathed in luminous beauty by repeated flashes of lighting.

"Suck on them, Lukey. My life depends on it," she cries her voice shaky with fear and lust.

"Fuck them bastards," he whispers referring to whatever may be at both the door and the window before falling on her tits with a crazed insatiable lust. He sucks on her tits, his mouth flying from one to the other, his lust egged on by her whimpering moans of passion.

The window is rattling, the doorknob jiggling wildly, but none of this matters as Luke loses himself totally in those two glorious mounds of utter perfection sucking, licking, and kissing them while grinding his hard cock against her thighs. He is desperate to lose his virginity; he reaches down meaning to spread her legs hoping she will accept his manhood when she cries out softly leaving no doubts, "Yes, yes, baby make love to me. I want your cock inside me so badly."

She spreads her thighs wide open for him before reaching down and guiding his hardness into the moist folds of her wet throbbing pussy. He has never felt such exquisite pleasure as he slowly thrusts up and down inside of her. His pleasure is compounded by her obvious enjoyment of what he is doing as her moans of passion are nothing short of intoxicating as are her whispered exclamations of love for him.

"Oh God, baby I love you so much. You feel so good inside me. Oh baby . . . please don't stoooop . . . make love to your auntie."

A quick flash of lightning bathes the bedroom in sparkling light. Luke looks down, sees his aunt, her head tilted back, eyes shut, mouth open, her breath coming in short pants, those magnificent tits thrusting upwards, and realizes this is all because of his cock being inside of her. The absolute power this gives him is breathtaking in its intensity.

Intoxicated by this new found power, he begins to slam his cock into her, hard and fast, staring intently down at her heaving chest. He loves the way he can make those immense tits of hers bounce and jiggle with every hammer blow of his manhood.

He is being rewarded now by the storm as the bedroom is being illuminated again and again by a series of vivid flashes allowing him to see his aunt in alternating patterns of light and darkness responding to his complete and utter lust for her.

It all soon becomes too much as he is ready to explode inside of her when Avery, her voice frantic, cries out. "Not yet baby, your auntie is not ready. We must come together to defeat those things who would do us harm."

She deftly flips him off her and onto his back on the large bed before she mounts him. Avery sinks down on top of him with a sharp cry of passion as his raging manhood spears up inside of her.

She is riding him-hard- as the storm is racing to its climax; thunder and lightning crash and roll over the house in ever increasing waves of turbulent anger. Avery bounces up and down on his cock matching the tumultuous fury of the storm.

The clamor at both the window and the door are also reaching a fever pitch. The door is being pounded on with heavy hammer blows while the poor window is rattling furiously in its frame.

None of this matters to Luke though. The only thing he is cognizant of is the dark shape of his aunt riding his cock. And when the room lights up from the intense flashes of vivid lightning, he sees the glorious sight of her jiggling boobs bouncing up and down as she fucks him with greater and greater urgency.

It's a vision that has him racing to the edge just as she grips his hands. "I am coming baby. You . . . must . . . toooo. Oh God, that's it . . ."

She bounces hard down onto his cock one last time as a booming crash of thunder makes the whole house rattle. Avery tips her head back as Luke matches her downward thrust by punching his cock hard upwards. "I . . . I . . . am commming,"she cries out her whole body shaking.

Luke remembering what she said earlier, we must come together, is racing toward his own climax. He thrusts his hips upward forceful and fast just as the last booming echo of thunder dies. He finally cums - hard - before his whole body suddenly goes limp as Avery collapses on top of him crying.

The ferocity of the storm, spent, retreats as Avery panting, showers his bare chest with delicate little kisses. The bedroom has gone still and silent except for the rain which has turned into a soothing little pitter patter.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers