A Deal with the Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

Avery's nightmarish childhood tormentors, The Thunder God and Rain Demon, have retreated along with the storm leaving Luke and Avery to fall peacefully asleep in each other arms. The Devil's true minions have done their job well.

The next morning Luke slips out of bed at first light, being sure not to disturb Avery who is still sleeping peacefully. He goes first to the window and carefully opens it. Outside on the white window sill he finds several dark maroon splatters of what he imagines to be blood.

He carefully examines the window. It seems to be smeared with something that was once wet but is now dried. Saliva maybe. Whatever it is it smells . . . like death and decay. He shuts the window and heads across the room to examine the bedroom door.

On the inside of the door, near the bottom where he spied those withered blood red talons, he finds several large and jagged scratch marks. He lets out a deep breath as he traces the outline of the deeply embedded marks. Fear grips his heart, but then soon disappears replaced by something else when he hears his aunt's voice calling to him.

"Luke, honey, come back to bed."

He turns padding slowly across the sun streaked bedroom trying to work out what he has just seen. His pace increases, the angry marks on the door forgotten, as Avery sits up in the bed allowing the sheet to fall exposing her tits to his hungry eyes.

To be continued...What happens up north between Gwen and Lance.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers