All Comments on 'A Deal With The Devil'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BasraBasraover 19 years ago
Interesting

After reading this story, I would consider selling my soul. Constant fucking for the rest of eternity? Hell yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
interesting

i enjoyed that much that i would have liked to read on to see if the devil did let her have an orgasm. though i wouldn't mind sex for eternity.

HellcatKittenHellcatKittenabout 19 years ago
Wonderfu

a wonderful story i completely enjoyed it and hope to read more of your works in this area. It is rare to find such a well written demon story

IveBeenANaughtyGirlIveBeenANaughtyGirlalmost 16 years ago
Wow...

*Raises hand*

Okay...I also agree with the selling of my soul...

And PLEASE make a sequal...if you can...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I've always fantasised about the tongue and tail -

L O V E it! Please please please continue this story as you have a flair for prose that isn't stilted or overly descriptive. A well honed story that leaves me sweating over the "what-could-be"s.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Wow......

I have been waiting for some of my fav authors including you to update their stories..... so in waiting I decided to read some of your other stories. I have yet to come across any of them that I don't think are well thought out and well written!

Tonya

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
english

poring, not pouring; peeking, not peaking; world's worst, not worse; emailING; eartyh?; losing, not loosing; another THINK; expected, not expect; environmentalistS: considering the amount of time you have invested in your fiction hobby, I can't help but be annoyed by the lack of knowledge of the basics of vocabulary. the errors I cite are grade school errors (not counting the typos that I included). Your use of punctuation, (mostly correct) indicates a fairly decent education, which makes your errors inexcusable. I intend this only as a mild rebuke, annoying to me because they detracted from my appreciation of an otherwise superior narrative. (I, myself, dropped out of my university after one year.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

Oh my dear fuck .. I love this!!! Please make more chapters!!! :D I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need more chapters!

This was excellent! Please continue... I'd sell my soul to read more of this story. xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.Amazing

This was a great story i just whish that it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very HOTT and a wonderful narrative

Add me to the list of readers who would love to see the next chapter. Let's just say that the story narrator wasn't the only one who was constantly on the edge of orgasm only to have climax denied. While reading, I kept pulling back from the edge waiting for her to come so I could come along with her. Even a short paragraph in which she was finally allowed to release would be more than enough to have me blissfully exploding with her.

Then again, if she's in Hell, it wouldn't be right for her to be taken to heaven, would it?! ;)

Hot story and I definitely hope there's more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous