All Comments on 'A Debt of Honour'

by Succabus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The "Loving Wives" categorization was a great...

way to suck us in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
come on!

what if it were a guy looking for "jean""gene"smith and he sucked your cock and fucked your ass? come on...dont you have a sense of humor? cant you see we were conned, tricked, teased by pretty good writing and a fantastic premise. people who read literotica stories are supposed to be broadminded. from many of the pertty comments i read, we have been invaded by politically correct republicans disguised as fellow perverts. lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So So ! ! ! !

The story was erotic and I was waiting for Joe Walter to walk in anytime and then the fur would hit the fan.

Once the pretty blonde girl introduced herself as Josephine Walters, I thought this was really a sham from the beginning. A credit or debt collector would know the full name of the person on the loan papers, their SS number, age, gender, address and who knows what else. Too bad you put it in this section unless one of the women is married or in a relationship with the opposite gender. Next time, be honest up front and we will respect you more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh stop your whining

It was Good where it went, How it got there, and how it finished.

And does not the Name of the Author Give you at least a Hint?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

agreed.

Of course she would know the account was a woman

But it made for a nice tease and promise of more fun to come

Pretty good, especially if English is a second language.

If not, the mistakes could be distracting, but the piece was short enough to not make it a difficult read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous