All Comments on 'A Debt to be Paid 02'

by takemehowuwantme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 8 years ago
Some pros, a few too many cons

The idea and flow are good. Still some distracting typos and too bad he needs drugs to make this work.

Carole99Carole99over 8 years ago
Please

Please git a volunteer editer. Typoes are keelling you. Great premise and descriptions.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 8 years ago
Cumin

"That was me making you feel good." Jeff kissed her cheek and trailed down to her breast, her nipples were still hard and she knew they were sensitive from her cumin."

Damn if only I had realised before today that cumin could do that to me. I've been missing out all this time. I'm going to go raid my spice rack right now. Can't wait to get off like a motherfucker! Woohoo!

You get five stars for being awesome. But yeah an editor would really be handy.

takemehowuwantmetakemehowuwantmeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for you comments for the next few parts I will get an editor to proof read my stuff. I'm glad everyone enjoys the story line more to come soon.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Far too many errors

The story was lost amongst the countless and needless errors.

Rule number one, do not write using the autocorrect feature. Autocorrect guesses at what word you might have been trying to type and replaces that mistyped word with something spelled correctly but often not even close to being the right word. As such your autocorrect feature distorted this story far worse than a few misspelled words would have.

Rule number two, READ what you have written before you submit it to be published. Read each word slowly. Do not skim. This is how you can catch many of your own mistakes; which is what decent writers are supposed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still Waiting for the next chapters

Nice read and story line. Can't wait to find out what else is in store. However, there are only two chapters and it has been a very, very long time since it was published. It is very annoying for authors to start a story and then not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get an Editor.

Get an editor. I was able to decipher many sentences where words were either missing or misspelled. Good premise, but like several other comments, the typos are a huge distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You desperately need an editor URGENTLY ! Having said that again, because it needs repeating, are you ever going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was the training ? Are you going to continue the story ? As it is it seems incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous