A Debt to be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me when you need me," she said. "I'll be ready."

"I'll call you, Laura. You owe me thirty-one thousand dollars."

"You'll get your money's worth, Larry. I promise. And probably more, if you want."

Laura turned out to be one of the best investments I had ever made. She was directly attributable for five huge contracts for my firm. Her style, beauty and enthusiasm made us more than two hundred fifty million. Six others enjoyed her company and signed on for smaller investment deals. I used the other twenty visits with her myself. She paid off her debt in four months. On her last "service call" we spend an entire weekend at the company condo in West Palm while Stephen, her husband, my brother, was in Toronto on business. Had she charged me, I would have owed her eight thousand after that weekend.

Since that time she has volunteered her services to the company six more times. I can't count the number of times my sister-in-law has been with me. Needless to say, it is a relationship that is still mutually satisfying to us both.

12